What cheered you up today?

This lovely sandwich that im eating. A wet chewy fajita wrap with chodey cheese and little bits of packaged ham. All washed down with a lovely moutfull of icelands finest cordial. MMMmmmm mmmmmmm

The glorious amount of food that Steve made for dinner and dessert.

We had two different types of fish.

One was crumbed in lemon and dill and the other was just a fillet without crumbs or batter and had an awesome vegetable marinated sauce over it.

Then we had roast potatoes, roast carrots and corn to go with it.

It was so freaking yummy and I so wanted to eat more. :gonk:

Then he made some 'Betty Crocker Devil's Food' chocolate cupcakes with marshmallows, nuts and cream. <3

Food always cheers me up when he makes it. <3

Im really into this season of survivor, I didnt wanna see my favorite Malcom who should have won last year, go home especially this early in the game. Seeing how he had an immunity idol before the merge and then found a 2nd one. Theirs w people in his alliance and 1 of them won the necklace to stay safe. Malcom used his immunity idol an gave the other one to his partner making all 3 of the safe....and yeah was realy glad to see one of those other losers go home. so yeah Im pretty happy right now!!!

My weird dream I had last night. After I freaked myself out by watching videos of the puppet from Teletubbies in the dark, I actually had an awesome dream. I'm not gonna say what it was about because it was kinda weird how it all went, but I will say, that my new siggy played a big part in it. Just as the dream got to the part where we save the day, my fucking alarm clock goes off. :jtc: Either way, that dream was really cool and started my day on a good note.

Bumped into a friend that I haven't seen for a few months and we had a nice long chat. Although it technically didn't cheer me up, as that would imply that I was miserable beforehand, it was nice.

i annihilated some punk ass prick in a battle of wits

i am not sure if this makes me clever
or it just makes them really stupid

but it was a good feeling

reminded me of all y'all :inlove:

I opened up my online banking and saw that I had been paid an extra $200 due to overtime apparently.

I am going to question it of course because they will more than likely find out anyway even if I don't tell them and I don't want to look dishonest.

I did do some work at another store this week, but not outside of my usual hours and they've paid me double time for 3 hours and time and a half for 2 hours. :hmmm:

It's awesome if it's for real!

Handing in my assignment!! :gasp:

It's a weight off my mind and means I can focus on teaching in these final 3 weeks! :)

I think I may wait 2 years before I tackle a Masters as I teach... Writing a Masters (this was part of one) whilst teaching means giving up your life. ;) and I want to invest more time in the teaching aspect! =)

Technically yesterday, but we picked up a new TV this last Saturday for the living room. It's a 47 inch LG HD LED smart TV. It came with this weird magic remote that's almost like a mouse instead of a remote and it's motion controlled...and I've been too lazy to f with the voice recognition feature that it says it does, but the display is freaking boss :ohoho: The only negative to it is now I have this HUGE field of vision to maintain when I'm gaming, especially CoD :( TV love :ari:

F5, motherfucker! :D

We're in the middle of a terrible storm, and all I have in my head is Brock Lesnar's theme song (which is extremely badass). Seriously, it's terrible out here, weather wise. However, I'm extremely happy. Only because of Brock.

On the other hand, what balanced out my mood was seeing my Nephews today, when my sister brought them to my work place. I hadn't seen them since last Tuesday, so I was unbelievably happy. Those two dudes are easily the reason I go through this stuff.

They can be little rascals, but it's so easy to fall in love with them.

My boss went home at 1pm today, some 6 hours before I'm due to leave, and I'm in charge. This means forum browsing, listening to music and reading my book!

I managed to pull off this signature with a little creativity and a lot of free time. Seriously, from morning to night I was working on this thing, but it's more than worth it. I'm looking at still in shock, like "wow! I can't believe I made this!" :lew: So seeing the final product really cheered me up after having a somewhat downer of a day.

Walking into work this morning and not having to be swamped with scheduling room assignments for the Fall. :yay:

And now I'm sipping on blueberry tea from Canada -- really, from Sri Lanka, but it's all goooood. :ryan:

Waking up early and being able to talk to my grandparents and my mom. There's something refreshing about having good conversation with loving family. Also the mindful meditation session yesterday I did really helped to keep me centered. All in all yesterday and today are and were good days.

I've had god-awful flu the last few days, I had to be sent home from work early and I've spent the last three days being a constant fountain of vomit (lovely image, I know). I majorly let my boyfriend down on Wednesday (admittedly cause his phone died and I was then passed out) so I wasn't expecting a very sympathetic ear there. He went out and bought me a stupidly expensive piece of jewellery which is absolutely gorgeous. It made my day! Considering my ex totally freaked out when I bought him something for like, £3, this is like a brand new experience for me.

Definitely an improvement too.

I'm a dork, bwahahaha!

=] ♥

Hahaha, turd. Best part of today, which... is pretty sad. Lmao.

Mom officially gave me and Dad the green light. She said that when November rolls around, we're going to be buying tickets to WrestleMania 30! You don't understand how excited and happy I am right now! OMG OMG OMG My dream came true when we attended WrestleMania 24, and now we get to do it all again at WrestleMania 30. It's gonna be a hell of a drive, but it'll be hella worth it. Oh my god... I love being a wrestling fan. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. New Orleans... Get ready. April 6th 2014, you're gonna get JeriKane'd. :ohoho: *is gonna explode with happiness*

I was browsing through the Archives and found a few memorable threads like the clubs I used to run (The SeeD's and Organization XIII), some role plays I used to be part of (The Tales of FFF, and many others...), my old role playing (and archaic) biographies and one or two funny posts. These surely put a smile on my face back in the days and their memories made me smile now.

Back