What's Your Mobile Ringtone?

When it's not on vibrate, like it usually is, then it plays Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I've been wanting to change that, though, but I don't care much to actually get to it.

Ring Tone:

Jace Everett - I wanna do bad things with you (True Blood theme)

(I'm obssessed with this song at the moment. It's so Southern and I love it. XD)

--

Message Tone:

Britney Spears - If you seek Amy

(I just love the hidden message in this song. XD)

--

Alarm Tone:

The Divinyls - (When I Think About You) I Touch Myself

(Don't want to change it to a song I like or I'll hate it due to it waking me up every day. XD)

Attitude by Alien Ant Farm.

I don't even care what it's set to be honest. It's been this for as long as I can remember. The only reason I have it is because I love the song, and that way I won't confuse my standard tone if someone has the same tune. -.- I think that's so annoying if you have to look at your phone to see if it's yours. :rage:

I don't have a ringtone. Mine is always set to vibrate which can be problem because sometimes I can't feel it in my pocket and I miss texts and calls.

If I had one, it would be one if the default ones. My phone is pretty... uh basic and so I can't have songs on it. :sad3:

My Ringtone for my phone is currently Lollipop by Framing Hanley.

My Message tone is dependent on who is texting me, as i have a Stewie (from family guy) Soundboard on my phone, in which i can use the sounds as message tones.

and my alarm tone is some mental ringing that wounds like an old alarm clock that had the two bells on top, with the little hammer that bounces from one side to the other.

Ring Tone:

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

(I'm obssessed with this song at the moment.)

--

Message Tone:

Katy Perry - E.T.

(Fantastic song!)

--

Alarm Tone:

Finally changed the alarm tone to a more pleasant one. It eases you into waking up. Just one of those ones already on the phone. >.<

My ringing tone is the original Pokemon theme tune, which was epic as a kid and is epic even now. My message tone is the alert noise from the Metal Gear Solid games, makes me jump every time I hear it, especially when I'm just about to nod off.

My ringtone is a remix of "Calling" from the game The World Ends With You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_8_UftiIHA

I just though it was a little funny to have that since the first line/verse of the song is "Calling, you hear the calling," and I end up picking up my phone right away :P

My ringtone has been the same for about 3 weeks now :gasp: !

I finally got my phone to randomly switch out some of the old songs that I wanted on it for some new ones (I'm not silly, I don't have enough room on my phone for my entire music library from my ipod so I have to random snyc things and hope the songs I want end up on there) and I got a few of the songs I wanted on there to sync.

So right now my ringtone is:

But I'm thinking about changing it to

The Cataracs- Bass Down Low :hmmm:

Right now, mine changes between these 3, depending on my mood:

Foster The People-Pumped Up Kicks
Muse-Starlight
Volver a Comenzar...aka that really cool Spanish song from LBP1. :8F:

I have an iphone so to get a custom Ringtone I have to do all sorts of annoying crap. I used to have Faux du fafa from flight of thr conchords as my tone but then my phone fucked up and I lost the file and it was too much effort to get it back.

Now I just use the generic tones that come on the phone. Atm it is the Duck Quack :grin:

In typical gay fashion my ringtone is Celebration by Madonna.

Sometimes it's Dreams by Fleetwood Mac.

My message tone is the very start of Mirrocle World by Ayu. It works perfectly as a notification.

Starlight by Muse when Chris calls me, and I think it's Balamb Garden when Home calls me! :) Otherwise, just a common default tone that really needs changing...

I think last time I checked I had Hard Rock Halleluiah(dunno spelling) by Lordi. Might change it to Go with the Flow by Queens of the stone age :hmmm:

My ringtone is Audience Killer Loop by Dir En Grey. I should probably change it soon, I've had that song as my ringtone for such a long time.

Back