What's Your Mobile Ringtone?

I have bet you look good on the dancefloor, but I set that aggggges ago, I prefer just to have my phone on silent/vibrate tbh because ringtones annoy me

Im using Army Guys old phone atm so I have no idea what the ringtone is, I have that set to vibrate aswel

Same with message tones aswel actually, they are even more annoying than ringtones, I banished that to vibrate even before I did my ringtone :gasp:

I've got two at the moment. One is "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago. (Polyphonic). The other is the Super Mario Bros. theme song. :wacky: I used to have To Zanarkand, but I think it got deleted...

I wish I can have more ring tones, but my stupid phone won't let me download some more due to space limitation.

I have bet you look good on the dancefloor, but I set that aggggges ago, I prefer just to have my phone on silent/vibrate tbh because ringtones annoy me

Im using Army Guys old phone atm so I have no idea what the ringtone is, I have that set to vibrate aswel

Same with message tones aswel actually, they are even more annoying than ringtones, I banished that to vibrate even before I did my ringtone :gasp:

Too bad my stupid Samsung cell won't let me delete all the message tones -__-

I have Migrate, single of Mariah and T-Pain. The beginning of the song specially cuz it is really exciting and abnormal and when it bips all people arround get frightened lol.

Usually i silence my phone, because normally I don´t want that other people notice if I´m receiving new messages or calls.

I had Friday I'm in Love by The Cure as my ringtone for years, but I recently changed it to I Get Around by The Beach Boys. :monster: Although whenever I hear that Cure song now I think it's my phone ringing. >_>

when some one phones me our sick story by Atreyu comes on, and when someone sends me a text message the FFVII victory tone comes on, the amount of Stories i can tell when i have completed something and i got a message is unbelievable, including when i found the sugar in a shop to when i punched my brother in the arm, some funny times

Although whenever I hear that Cure song now I think it's my phone ringing. >_>

That's another reason why I banished the ringtone, I still route around for my phone if I hear a song that I had as a ringtone -__-

If I ever did go back to having one, it would just have to be a little tune like Pink Panther or Inspector Gadget or something

my ringtone is ghost in the shell "soldier". That song touches my heart of staying strong. and my other ringtone is "Thousand Words". That song makes me want to sing with it (which I do).

Mine is currently Knights of Cydonia ^_^ I absolutely LOVE that song. only problem is that the version I got from the Sprint Store is total shite >.<

Mine has been Terra's theme for quite some time now. Sometimes I wait quite awhile before answering because I love to listen to it. :P

It could be any number of songs for me since I have a 4GB memory stick in my phone which means lots of songs. :wacky:

But I was playing about with it last night so I think my ringtone is Somebody Told Me - The Killers and my message tone is When You Were Young - The Killers. :monster:

My current ringtone is 'Wake up' - Rage Against The Machine
and my current message tone is 'Know Your Enemy' - Rage Against The Machine

My ringtone is "Everything Went Numb" by Streetlight Manifesto

My Msg tone is "Legend of Zelda" by System of a Down

And my alarm tone is "Chop Suey" by System of a Down

~Dr_Flea~

I got me the Super Namek theme from Dragonball Z as my ringtone. Badass, man. I let it ring for a few seconds before answering so I can listen to it for a bit. ;D

Ringtone is currently Abandon Ship by Gallows, but I hardly ever get to hear it. >>
For messages it's Can I Play With Madness by Iron Maiden. Message tones get changed pretty regularly for me, because I'm oh-so popular on the text and I get sick of hearing some songs. :monster:

Back