What's Your Mobile Ringtone?

My message tone at the moment is Quarter - Rico Love simply because the beat at the beginning of it's completely sensational! :gasp:
The same can be said about Camera Phone - The Game ft. Ne-Yo which is my current ringtone. :gasp:

Message tone - Comatose by Skillet
Ring tone - I'd Come for You by Nickelback

Both fer purely sentimental, smooshy reasons. >.<

=3

Message Tone: Guitar Solo from Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin)
Ringtone: Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin)

And when you call my phone, instead of ringing you hear Immigrant Song by .. yep, Led Zeppelin. :P

Message Tone: Beep Once. I don't think I even need a message tone to be honest. I'm always holding my phone. >_>

Ringing Tone: We The Kings - Headlines Read Out for the great intro. :gasp:

Last edited:
Apparently, mine put itself on ringing...not sure how that happened as its perma set to vibrate, ring tones and text message alerts piss me off, sio I stick with vibrate because I can still hear/feel it, and Im always checking it anyway, so i dont really NEED one

Anyway...it started ringing o n saturday, and the ring tone was a sneeze going over and over again

And people wonder why I refuse to take it off silent when it does stupid things like that -_-

My message tone is some weird "ding" sound. Never bothered to change it really. My ringtone is "Night Fever" by the Bee Gees. :wacky:

Mine's Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard, but I almost always keep my phone on vibrate, for some reason. I've simply found that the vibration is more than enough to alert me to the fact that someone is trying to contact me.

Never Wanted To Dance by Mindless Self Indulgence is mine.

I have trouble not answering because I'm too busy listening to the song. x]

Ring Tone:

Hello hello, by Paramore.

--

Message Tone:

This is just standard for me. Else they take too long.

--

Alarm Tone:

Firewater, by Yellowcard.

My ring tone is the song Fly by Sugar Ray.

It's been that for years, every time I get a new phone I buy it again ($4.50 for 20 seconds of a song; they know how to get ya don't they?) and it's my favourite song of all time.

My ringtone is Bad Romance by Lady GaGa and my message tone is Telephone by Lady GaGa and Beyonce.

Ringtone is the victory fanfare from FF7, text alert sound is the alert noise from Metal Gear Solid.

I had both with elvis tunes before, gonna change them again this month.

My ringtone is Telephone by Lady GaGa and Beyonce, message tone is Wear My Kiss by Sugababes and alarm tone is Brick By Boring Brick by Paramore.

Back