What's Your Mobile Ringtone?

my ringtone isring a bell.. it the song in the opening of tales of vesperia :yay:

it

it also my alarm tone... for my notification tone i have pikachu :ryan: which is awesome because i say so :3

My current ringtone on my iPhone is Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven'. Im getting a few new ones soon I think, because the defult tones are annoying and using just one is boring me. Even if it is Zeppelin. :hmmm:

My current ringtone on my BlackBerry Curve (the older one) is Monster by Paramore... thinking of changing it soon though.
My text ring tone sounds like that tinkerbell sound... I love it. :)

Some evil laughter, cant remember who did the laughing, because most of the time its just on vibrate, also when i get a text.
It still annoys me when, in stores, ppl still dosent turn off the sound and then when they talk, they kinda yell instead of normal conversation...to me it seems like they want to seem interesting but imo they look stupid.

It use to be Lady Gaga - Bad Romance but now I just have it as a generic ringing mostly because a lot of the time I don't have the volume on and just leave it on vibrate

i have be your wings by girl next door, it the main theme for tales of vs :D such an awesome song

My ringtone is 'Jack Sparrow' from lonely island and it starts at the bit of chorus going 'this is the tale of captain jack sparrow' haha, its there so I bloody hear it I'm useless at picking up the phone.

Receiving Call : Final Fantasy VII Victory Fanfare

Receiving Texts/Notifications : "Kupo"

:wacky:

My phone ringtone is the opening to Howling by abingdon boys school.
A night sky full of cries
Hearts filled with lies
The contract - is it worth the price?
A soul pledged to the darkness
Now I've lost it
I know I can kill
Does truth exist beyond the gates?

My ringtone is The Shield's theme song, which is called "Special Op". I am so fucking glad Zedge had it. I usually don't care about what my ringtone is, but I absolutely wanted to get their theme as my ringtone. It's too badass. :D

Calls is the Codec tone from the Metal Gear Solid series.

Messages is the chocobo wark from FFVII, but it has been the Kefka laugh before.

Back