What Is Your Message Alert Sound?

Dragon Mage

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
And explain why you have it as your alert/sound.

Mine is the Reaper horn from Mass Effect 3. I chose it mainly because I can hear it from the far side of the house and I've kept it since it has occasionally startled my parents when it goes off.

I don't, because despite apples seemingly infinate wisdom they don't allow you to do something as basic as use a custom sound. ;_;

no one is shocked to discover i have kupokupo as mine

no one is shocked to discover i have kupokupo as mine

I am shocked to discover that you have need of a message alert sound.

I use the sound that was already on the phone when I bought it, because I am not a weirdo.

my one is that annoying whistle thing.

usually i have my phone on silent but i can't seem to find the option. the only other alternative is the vibrate mode and the vibration is so intense it often makes me loose the content of my bowels.

Mine is Phoenix Wright saying TAKE THAT! because I like to believe that he is delivering all of my texts.

Default for iPhone 5. Haven't bothered with the message tone alerts yet, and I've had the phone for a month now. My ringtones are also still on default.

I used to have the Power Rangers wrist communicator for over three years on my old phone, so I might track that down again. Unless someone can recommend me a good one.

For most people it's this: https://soundcloud.com/tap0/gavin-free-marknutt
(Big surprise, it's Achievement Hunter! :jess:)

And I've got one set for a specific contact that I really don't wanna talk to:

(Specific soundclip I used is at 0:19-0:21)

I had to make that one. I just had to. It's so fitting for unwanted messages.

This has been mine for ages :P

Navi's "Hey, Listen!" from LoZ: Ocarina of Time. It's annoying to everyone around me, but I like it.

Back