What game did you buy last?

Today I bought persona 4 on ps2. I bought it coz it was on special for $35, which I thought was pretty good. I still haven't finished persona 3 yet though so I'll prob finish that before playing P4.

Technically the last game I bought was Darksiders on Steam for 5 bucks (Steam sales ftw
dummy.gif
). Then I got a flashcart for my DS that I guess you could count as "games" :P

Scratch that, I forgot I bought the humble indie bundle #3 which consists of: Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, And Yet It Moves, Hammerfight, and VVVVVV (which I already owned). And as of today they're giving anyone who already bought it the second bundle (which I missed because I forgot to ask my mom to pay for it :\) for free :yay: So I got another 4 games to add to my Steam library and 2 others that can be downloaded manually.

Last edited:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D :yay:

I've got OoT with Master Quest for the Gamecube already, but now I get to play it again in THREE DEE.

Final Fantasy Anthology (V + VI).

Figured it was time to play the earlier FF works, and since music was what got me back into final fantasy, I figured I'd start with what is considered to be one of Ueamastu's best works (VI). V was a bonus that I am currently working through and enjoying.

Bioshock and Bioshock 2.

Both on PS3 this time - sold my 360, and my copies of them with it. I re-bought them both second-hand on PS3, because they're both fantastic games (the first more so than the second I think, but the second had some nice gimmicks that made up for the lack of atmosphere that was present in the first) and ones I actually wanted to keep. This gives me an awesome excuse to replay them now, as well :jess:

I also put down pre-orders for Star Fox 64 3D, Super Mario 3D, and a standard PSVita...although I suppose these don't really count as purchases, asides the deposit I had to put down on the last one. xD

Well I just got a 3DS today(My birthday) So I also got Dead or Alive Dimensions. Interesting game is interesting. The story mode is pretty much DOA I all the way to IV. The graphics are absolutely beautiful in 3D. I think it was really well done. The gameplay is really fun as well. The story mode is pretty short though. Which is not surprising because DOA always had short story modes. Oh and you can fight online with people around the world and rank up etc. That should keep me busy if I want some new challenges. I loved Dead or Alive IV quite a bit, so Dimensions was a must buy for me. I also find it cool you can play as the boss characters, which are all not playable in the previous games. The sexuality has really been toned down from the previous games as well. Although it is still perverted in a way. The boobs on the pretty girls still bounce and sometimes you get panty shots. The previous games are all more sexual though. Especially IV. This is more of a fighter than fan service thankfully.

Been on quite the gaming shopping spree.

My purchases include CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, Dragon Age II, Captain America: Super Soldier, Thor: God of Thunder and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. Looks like I can keep myself busy until Uni starts again!

The last game I bought was Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii because of Martel's review on it so far X_X.
I preordered it off ebay and it should arrive late next week. I am very excited to play it because it looks amazing for a wii game and it's been a while since anything goods come out on the poor little console (don't say anything!)

^^ Ooh, we're all in a Xenoblade mood! :yay:

I preordered it from Play.com last week and I had to hit myself for it afterwards because with the website's free delivery on everything policy, that meant orders would (according to them) take 3-5 days to arrive after posting and after a quick check yesterday, I realised that they had just dispatched it, so according to Play's numbers, the latest I will get the game is Tuesday. So much for preordering then if you're just not going to get it on the blinking day of release, so I'm never doing that again. Were it not for the fact that I fancied using Play.com because I hadn't used it for a while, I would have simply bought it from Amazon with first-class delivery. Still, at least I know it's coming and that I only needed to pay £29.99 for it. GAME had it for £37.99 and though they have a track record of getting new releases to you a day early, I had no intention of forking out an extra £8.

Can't wait though. This is easily a candidate for GOTY.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Black Ops (my uncle's) and some Kinect dance game whose name escapes me (for my niece).

Wet is the latest game I brought mainly because I played the demo last year on my uncles ps3 and I thought it looked pretty good and wanted to see what happens next after repeatedly playing the demo over and over again. After getting the game I can say I got my moneys worth for it.

Bought Tales of the Abyss after trying to get it cheap for two years and failing. Might have to rebuff it because it skips a bit, but it works fine and hasn't frozen at all and it's great :gasp: Draco Malfoy needs to play it :hmph:

Halo Reach. Chris and I needed a copy so we could play against/with his friends, and at somepoint soon, against mine! :) I also love Halo and ergo want to see what Reach is like.

i bought 2 games today because i have money to burn and im a geek.

The first was resistance 3 which i didnt even know was out. Its the game ive been looking forward to over any other. Big fan of the previous 2 games so when i seen it on the shelf today i had to buy it. Played a few hours of it and so far im really liking what ive played. To early to make comparisons to the previous games so il do that later.

The second was dead island. Yeah i like the whole zombie thing. Havent heard of the game before, have no idea what its about but i had to buy it because the cover art was awesome and yeah its a zombie game. I read on the case you get 4 player co op which sounds fun. If only i had more than 1 friend.

I just bought Rock of Ages last night. It's probably one of the most hilarious indie games I've played in a while. In fact, I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's so far the only game I've seen that pulls off Monty Python-type humor properly. It's just a riot of laughs and a fun little thing to lark around in. :p

:mokken: I just bought Dead Island. I've heard very mixed things about the game but decided to go and get it anyway because I do really enjoy multiplayer zombie games. I will play as Sam B because he is bad-ass and black and no zombies will mess with him.

I also bought a new headset with it coz my old one was shite.

I'll be getting Dead Island either today or tomorrow, and pretty excited about it. This game caught my attention with the first trailer, where everything was backwards

Back