Last game you finished?

Dead Space 3
PS3

I actually finished Dead Space 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly it was not on my own and it was not without tantrums haha so I can't claim to be brave ;_;
I played through the co-op campaign with Lew, I was Carver and he played as Isaac. I found the game to be really fun but all the scary bits and stuff scared me and stressed me a lot, I will not be able to play through this again, I cant handle doing Carvers bits again. I wont give away what happens to him but it's horrifying.

I am still pleased that I managed to play a game like this, I'd have never even thought of picking this game up if it wasn't for the co-op.

Started my AC Marathon few weeks back, and just recently finished Revelations. A solid game, enjoyed it quite much. Glad they improved on the story elements in the game, since AC2 and Brotherhood were simply horrible. Really broke a tear when I watched the short movie Embers after the game. Ezio truly is one of my favorite protagonists.

Finished LA Noire with a platinum last night. Was fun I enjoyed the game but sometimes it was tedious (stupid car chases) I dont see me playing it again though.

I finished Ni No Kuni this last Saturday night. The ending kinda blew me away because I thought it was already over with, but the game just kindof kept going :wacky: This was such a great game, everything was so perfect about it. I'm keeping it and I'm going back now for the trophies and the side quests, so I expect I'll still be playing it for quite awhile yet.

I finally finished my replay of Xenogears last night. It took me about the same time as my play through long ago. I finished with about 60-61 hours and I am sad my replay has come to an end. But I guess it saves me from getting pissed at the final place which is almost as bad as babel tower. I never used a guide because I like challenge. I found myself going in circles and pressing switches only to me up where I was. It was a huge piss off, but at least It took me only two tries to beat the final boss ass opposed to dying about maybe 1 million times when I first played. I also hate those angels who do 9999 damage and their super high evasion rate. That pissed me off haha.

Xenogears still remains as one of my favourite games ever and it was an absolute gem to replay. It brought lots of memories and of course the ending was nice as usual. It was long and tedious and has an amazing story. I am really hooked on it and I do have the complete perfect works on my computer. That book is extremely helpful to understand things if you have a bad memory(no hurt intended) You really need to follow every bit of text attentively.

If square remake Xenogears someday I would love to see disc 2 actually have the characters go to the places mentioned instead of it being narrative heavy. I love disc 2 even if it is narrative like for the "get to the point" already. However disc 2 is really story heavy and there is less gameplay. It did not ever bother me during both times I played but in a remake I think SE have huge potential. Just imagine it with voice(not only cgi scenes)amazing graphics and more beautiful cgi scenes. It would be the best Square Enix game. The gameplay is very fine already. I love on foot and gear battles.

The next game I will try and finish will probably be The Last Story unless I buy bioshock infinite.

I've completed a bunch of games in the last couple of months, and I feel like writing a bunch of crap on the internet.

Also, SPOILERS.

Sleeping Dogs.

It's basically a GTA game set in Hong Kong. You play as a police officer infiltrating the Triads and your rise through the ranks. Hong Kong is much prettier than any of the GTA games and the melee combat is a lot of fun, hip throwing gangsters and cracking the dance floor never gets old and there are loads of ways to kill your enemies using the environment.
The main problem with this game is that even though Hong Kong is pretty, there's not a great deal of fun things to do outside the story missions, and even then, the story really lacks ambition. One of the best things was that after each mission, your phone gets updated with case files, even files on Wei Shen, the main character. I thought it was so good because as you read the files, you get a glimpse into his history and he's been undercover before and has problems with his extreme methods, it really builds the idea of a very dark and secret past. Wei gets really caught up in the Triad activities and I thought in the end, as suggested by the files, he might go too far and eventually betray the police and join the Triads and become one of the main leaders.
Instead, he kills the bad guy and rejoins the police. What a waste, there was a chance to have a game with a great conclusion. A cowardly ending.

Assassin's Creed 3.

I'm pretty sure I've written somewhere about this game. It's very shit. AC3 is full of gimmicks. The hunting isn't very fun after 30 minutes of doing it, the equipment for it is pointless. Why set up a snare trap when you can catch the small animals by running straight at them anyway? Why hunt in the first place? You need materials and money to upgrade your equipment, but the default assassin's tomahawk is actually powerful enough to beat all the enemies in the game. The special unlockable armour that you usually find in AC games looks shit. The missions to get the pieces of the map are good fun though.
The gameplay is uninspiring, apart from the naval combat which is the best part of the game. The optional quests are more of an irritation to be honest, why is a master assassin running around killing dogs and burning blankets? Or having brawls? What happened to the game's being focused on the assassinations? Hiding in plain sight? Never compromise the creed? The series has completely spiralled away from the things I personally thought were great about the first one, but I realise that's not everyone's opinion.
Also, Connor is such a fucking terrible character. The only redeeming quality is that he is pretty cool when it comes to killing enemies with the tomahawk but the whole saving my people and fighting for justice shit blah blah blah go away you shithouse. Haytham was much more fun to play as and he was a bloody Templar. I didn't find the story very engaging inside the animus, I don't find America very interesting. The story outside the animus was a bit better, I liked delving deeper into the overarching story when chatting to Juno and stuff, but it was wrapped up so stupidly and suddenly...
I will probably think of something else that irritated me and come back to this. I am actually curious about what they're going to do with AC4 in terms of the animus considering the ending to AC3.

Hitman Absolution.

A thoroughly decent game. So refreshing. The gameplay and graphics are superb, it's so much fun finding different ways to kill targets and infiltrate the different areas of the game. There are 20 missions and each one has the same fun elements of taking out your enemies, but it throws so much variety at you in terms of locations and assassinations and I loved the entire thing. The story is a bit meh, however, the villain is a total bastard and it's very satisfying chasing him down and choking him to death with the fibre wire. Classic. I never got to try out the contracts mode though which is a shame, it looked quite fun. I might try it out later down the line.

Dishonored.

Another assassin game, this time first person. Fucking hell. Anyway, this is actually such a cool game, Corvo is a bit of a legend and the powers you get are awesome, especially the rat power where you can get them to eat your enemies and stuff. There are also other cool powers that aren't that innovative in games like possession and stopping time. You can stop time and possess people at the same time so you move enemies in front of bullets which is fucking hilarious. I bit like Deus Ex though, the game encourages you to not kill people and remain undetected apart from your targets. Which is good because the game is a story of revenge and it's so satisfying killing the bastards that framed you. You can also deal with them non lethally which I really liked, for example you can put the confession of one of your targets on the loud speakers and watch him get arrested.
The story twist is extremely obvious though. Apparently it's a new franchise, I wonder what they'll do with it next. Dunwall and it's characters have a great artistic style, I saw some review saying it was like an oil painting in motion which is a bit much but it does look awesome. The character design reminded me of Timesplitters... :( I miss that series :(

Far Cry 3.

I wasn't sure I would get this game, until it said I could customise guns and I was so on that shit. Probably one of the most fun games I've played in ages, I loved the different weapons, I loved hunting animals and upgrading shit (because it was actually fucking useful) and just the general chaos of the gameplay. One weird thing that I will never forget is when you skin an animal, you see this massive chunk of flesh being cut off and it's gross but also fucking awesome at the same time which sounds pretty weird. The tattoo was also a great way to show levelling up, getting more intricate as you gained different skills.
The most disappointing thing about this game though is Vaas. So much hype on the trailers about him being one of the best villains ever. Wow, such a let down. He is so menacing and I was so excited to confront him and then...? He dies in some stupid dream sequence and you never see him again. You move into Hoyt. Wow. Really? He dies half way through the game and Hoyt isn't as compelling as Vaas. Games won't get better story wise with rubbish like that. I would have loved to see a Fight Club moment when you find out Vaas is actually Jason Brody when the jungle has made him into a psycho. Then proceed to overthrow Hoyt. Oh well.

DmC Devil May Cry.

Despite all the stupid fanboys complaining about his hair and Dante being an emo now (because white hair and a red leather jacket with a massive sword with a skull on it is not emo), it's actually probably the best action game I've played. It is fluid, smooth and incredibly satisfying. You can access all the weapons without going into a menu and means you can have a combo which used every weapon in the game. The art style is incredible and probably one of the best looking games on the PS3 IMO. Some of the worlds and bosses are amazing to see. The twist is obvious if you've played other DMC games and not that great. The story is decent. But it's so much fun I really don't give a shit. I need to download the Bloody Palace expansion which focuses on the best part of the game, the immense combat.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

I love anything Metal Gear, but I truly think that any hope of Raiden of becoming a decent character has been killed in this game. It's not a very good action game, especially after playing DMC, the controls are just too awkward and unresponsive. The boss weapons are quite shit and don't have many uses. The story is terrible, it doesn't really add anything to the MGS universe and it's just as convoluted as the other games but it's just irritating this time. The final boss and the speeches and the back and forth with Raiden is painful to watch actually. He comes out of nowhere, and the real rival of the game is a bit of a bitch and gets spanked quite easily.
It also takes 5 hours to beat. What a fucking joke. Don't play this.

Tomb Raider.

A superb game. It was well written, the characters feel like real people, at least in a TV movie sort of way. The campaign is a very good length and engaging all the way through. The only thing I didn't like was that Lara was supposed to come off like she was disgusted by killing people. And the becomes a rampaging killer. Also, whenever you walk across a thin beam, or hang from a rope or do anything that looks even remotely like something will go wrong, you know that a set piece is coming and shit is going to fly all over the place with explosions and guns and fire bullets explosions blood axes near misses broken buildings big falls explosions falling screaming explosions and shit and fucking hell weiufgqwiefg. You get my drift.
The combat is great and I loved the optional tombs. Added some puzzle gameplay which I would have liked to see more of.

Last edited:
Bioshock Infinite
PS3

Wow... that game was one big mind fuck... truly, I am sitting here like :| wtf just happened... in a good way ofc. This game was amazing. I loved it so much definitely going to be one of my favourites for a long time. There were bits that made me scream like a bitch but otherwise it wasn't too scary and the story kept me going right until the end. I am actually really sad it's finished :( But i'm too nervous to play through it again on a higher difficulty hahaha, perhaps one day I will though. This game is amazing. Everyone should play it!

I finished Bioshock infinite last night......

Holy hell that last part was so hard and nerve wrecking even on medium difficulty. I died so many times that I lost count. It was such a frickin brilliant game. I never thought I would enjoy it so much. Oh my god..... the last act is so ridiculously creepy. Every corner I walked and every door I opened only lead to something even more scary. The bit at the Warden's office has to be one of the scariest thing I have ever witnessed in a game. I literally and I mean literally... fucking screamed like a girl when I looked in the back. I was playing at night also. Was it going to get more creepy? Yes. The wheelchair creeped me the hell out.

Okay.... now the ending. WHAT the hell did I just see? What a fantastic and eerie ending. I loved every bit of it, but it actually scared me like hell. The Luteces scare the shite out of me. They are everywhere... EVERYWHERE. Saying the same words. "Bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt" Elizabeth.... I love her and all as a character but the ending..... Jesus christ.

HOW THE HELL does she get in front of me like that? Reminded me of a witch.

The ending was really fucking with my mind. I understood most of it, but some parts just confused me. I think I get it now though. What a crazy twist. Whoever did not play this game should really do so. By that I do mean @Fleur should

I want to start 1999 mode and get all the voxophones I missed and buy the dlc. I really loved this game.

The last game I finished if I remember correctly was Assassins Creed 2. I decided to reply it cause I got really bored.

The last Game I beat was theTomb Raider Reboot (also got 100% achievments on it). I really liked the game, its pretty short if you just go from poin A to B literally since I replayed the story just to get 1 achievment I missed which involved talkign to all of lara's friend each time the oppurtunity arises. The last one is right at the end of the game I literally made it from start to that point in 1 day with lots of time to spare.
Anyway I liked the skill system, hunting monsters was pretty fun, I found myself doing it quite alot actually. The puzzles could have been done better but Ill tak what I can get so im not complaning. Beating the main story isnt too bad but getting all the achievments/trophy which is really when you beat a game in my book atleast was easy except for the one that requires you to by all skills and characters in multiplayer. getting all skills is super easy characters are too except the only problem is the last character for the enemyside which requires you to max out your level an reset multiple times. But it was rewarding seeing you got everything unlocked.

I played a Rom of the NES version of the original Metal Gear. I used a walkthrough because I thought it was actually a pretty difficult game. Unlike the later installments in the series, the storytelling is kept to a bare minimum. So it is not quite as enjoyable. The villains aren't nearly as interesting either, but with names like 'machine gun kid' you can't expect too much. I imagine it was probably amazing back in the day, but I found it a bit meh.

Either Borderlands 2 or Tales of Shithouse fuckwitaru.
Both were good games which I enjoyed quite a lot. I think the only thing Borderlands is lacking is a better story, and better characterisation of the protagonists. I think the former might be imcompatible with the game's irreverence and humour though.
Tales of Shithouse fuckwitaru I enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would. The plot is a bit lacking but that's not too much of a problem. The characters are the best thing about the game though, I was genuinely interested in what happened to them.

I played a Rom of the NES version of the original Metal Gear. I used a walkthrough because I thought it was actually a pretty difficult game. Unlike the later installments in the series, the storytelling is kept to a bare minimum. So it is not quite as enjoyable. The villains aren't nearly as interesting either, but with names like 'machine gun kid' you can't expect too much. I imagine it was probably amazing back in the day, but I found it a bit meh.

Yeah the Original Metal Gears story was pretty bad but I mean hey what can you expect it was a MSX game ported over to NES so not much can be done, they did alot more work on MG2: Solid Snake though and it shows.

Me I just finished Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and got the platinum two days ago, its like my 5th time beating the game and I loved every second of it, prob my favorite game from the PS2 era.

I finished main arc of tales of graces F today, was such a good game even if the voice acting sucks and the last boss was cheap :hmph: still, it had a great story, i'm looking forward to future arc, but saving that for a later day

next on my eye for completion, Ni Ni Kuni

I finished Infinite Undiscovery last night. Finally. I had this game since it was out. It kept on freezing at a certain part and I remember never going back to it. I only replaced the disc like 2 and a half months ago. I guess I completely forgot about the game till then.

Anyway....

I am happy I finally finished it. It was a satisfying and somewhat funny ending. I found the last boss to be a huge pain and I do remember dying a couple of times on him last night. I thought I was actually screwed because this game does not allow you to change party members after the final save point. That is just retarded. I still managed to defeat it and thank god for that!

The ending was somewhat weird.
How in the hell did Capell survive at the end? Maybe Aya was just dreaming?

I cannot believe I never bothered finishing this game in the past just because I was lazy to replace the disc. The game is not ridiculously long either. My final playtime was about 24 hours.

Why does this game have so many characters if half of them do not even have much of a role? I truly wish the supporting cast would actually be allowed to be in your party. It is damn retarded that this game only allows them in special battles. Why did this game only allow playability of one character? I can see why some people did not like it now. The voice acting is quite horrid as well. This game really could have shined more if it has good voice actors, all the characters having an actual role in the story, and to have all the characters playable.

I guess it is time to go back to The Last Remnant like I promised to myself. One down and one to go.

Yeah the Original Metal Gears story was pretty bad but I mean hey what can you expect it was a MSX game ported over to NES so not much can be done, they did alot more work on MG2: Solid Snake though and it shows.
I finally got around to playing Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, and you're right, it is much better than the original. I ended up using a walkthough as I just wanted to rush through the game. But I enjoyed it a lot.

The story still isn't as brilliant as the later installments but it is much deeper and more interesting than the first one's. The gameplay is pretty fun and I can see how innovative it would have been at the time. The boss battles were fairly interesting too. The graphics are obviously not amazing, but they are much prettier to look at then the graphics of the first Metal Gear.

The controls were a bit annoying at first, but I eventually got used to them. The translation was a bit dodgy, but I guess that's what you get when you play an 'unofficial' version. Also, some parts required a lot of tedious backtracking; I'm glad I used a walkthrough to save time.

Overall, I really enjoyed the game. I didn't realize just how many references were made to it later on in Metal Gear Solid. It was fun seeing where certain things in MGS originated from.

I finished The Last of Us earlier. I have a few things to say about this brilliant game. The game was really fantastic and I really did think the story was top notch. NaughtyDog once again prevail with an awesome new game. They succeeded with Uncharted, and if they turn TLOU into a series, it would sell just as well.

The last of us is a real treat. It is brutal, over the top crazy, scary(in some ways), and just polished so well. It is probably one of my favourite games of all time. The Character interaction and music is exquisite in this game. You can really tell how much ND cared for their single player campaign and put so much effort into making it top notch. Ellie and Joel share some very nice conversations during the game.

Ellie has to be one of my favourite video game characters. She has a mouth that just makes me laugh so much. I think Ashley Johnson had a wonderful time voicing her. :lew: Call me crazy, but I like Joel also.

A character who does not give a fuck about anything besides Ellie? Yes please! I began to think he was a villain by the end... Hell.. he did lie to her.

I do realize the game was very over hyped. In my opinion, it has lived up to what the reviews say. It is just as good as Uncharted. Hell, it may even be better than Uncharted.

This game is just brutal. Brutality and survival+ trust are the main themes of this game.

Anybody seeing this post probably knows how much I enjoyed the game. I have to say a few more things about it.

The ending was alright.
I think the ending truly explains how Joel feels about Ellie. I have mixed feelings about it. He lied to Ellie, but he also loves her like a daughter by the end. In the end it did not really matter to me if he lied. I do not think Ellie would kill him over that. At least I hope not.
One thing does bother me though. The recording in St Mary's hospital... said something about the vaccine not being possible.

The end brings hints at a sequel. I would welcome a sequel with open arms as long as it is top notch like this. I have heard ND say that Ellie and Joel's story is over though. That makes me a little sad inside.

You know what I really liked?

SPOILERS

ND saying you could never play as Ellie. They left such a surprise in. It really made me happy that there were some Ellie sequences

Survivor playthrough is up next :grin:

Last edited:
The Walking Dead

I got this a while back when it was part of the Weekly Humble Bundle deal and whipped through it in a manner of days. Gameplay-wise it was a pretty straight forward mix of very easy point and click adventure and some frantic quick time events. Not really difficult at all, but it works, and the real strength of the game is definitely the story-line. I don't think I have ever played anything that affected me quite like this. The whole experience left me absolutely floored and I cannot wait for "400 Days" to come out.

The Last Of Us

I do applaud Naughty Dog for the execution, as opposed to ideas. The Last Of Us is by no means a significantly innovative game. Heck, if a lesser studio were to handle the game's development, I wager that there would be nothing notable about it, and we would all walk away from it, shrugging our shoulders at a forgetful drab of an experience. The game doesn't come packed with a drawer of new ideas, but the sum of parts in this case doesn't really matter. It's the whole; and how it has been pieced together into one, that makes The Last Of Us what it is.

Naughty Dog has taken preexisting concepts and ideas and has run a mile with them; whatever initial impressions of a "oh God, ANOTHER post-apocalyptic zombie survival action game" exist quickly dissipate soon enough. To take a concept(s) that has been done to death, but pouring such care and precision into it, with the strong galvanising action of ND's way of storytelling, is to create a game that is surprisingly fresh. I think that's Naughty Dog's greatest achievement to date. Definitely the jewel in the crown of Sony's first-party developers, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what they come up with next-gen, while Insomniac sinks and burns.

Okay, yes. I have had company/collaboration with the game up until Pittsburgh, and I think it was after the hotel (ahahaha, I barely even realised that there was a Bloater down there. The true horrors down there were the Stalkers...) that I properly took lead, before borrowing the game and deciding to go at it alone to the end - at least on Normal difficulty. We may collaborate again for Survivor difficulty, if we're both available, but I think he made it clear that he wanted to try out for the platinum trophy himself. Oh well, it is his copy of the game. Multiplayer doesn't enthrall me, so I've no qualms about missing out on it. Going through the story at least once was more than good enough for me.

Oh boy, that story:

I don't want a sequel to this game. Or at least, I don't want a direct sequel. You can go explore other aspects of the game's world, from the Fireflies' perspective, or simply with a different cast of characters, but as far as I am concerned? Joel's and Ellie's story is pretty much done, and perfect as it is. Yes, it doesn't clearly wrap up the question of whether Ellie believes what Joel has told her, and how she may react to the truth; whether Joel has truly doomed the rest of what is left of humanity; what the future will be for the pair of them, but it absolutely does not need to.

The ending, as well as the rest of the game align very well with an analysis of the role and place of morality in the world of TLOU. We see when entering Pittsburgh, a particularly vicious gang luring "tourists" into a trap with a guy pretending to be hurt, deliberately trying to evoke an individual's sense of basic morality (help those in serious distress) and using it to try and exploit anything from Joel and Ellie. Despite Ellie's suggestion that they help, Joel doesn't fall for it, and decides to just ram the guy into the nearest building if he could, which alerts the player to the question of whether he had experienced or witnessed a similar occurrence in the past, and how that has affected his morality.

People have slammed Joel for his morality, or rather, a lack of them, when you realise that he tortures and coldly kills?! Christ, what a monster! No, no, no, Nathan Drake would be a better example of a monster. Look at the mass murders he would have to go through with in his quests. Joel on the other hand, practically lives in a world where morality as a concept becomes worthless. No one takes the moral high ground, and players are able to sympathise with both sides. The people who have stayed alive have done so exactly because they were able to put their own needs and interests over those of others. It's entirely a Hobbesian world, where there is no effective order - sans the quarantine zones, but look how cuddly and friendly the authorities are there! - and it's every man for himself. We're all driven by rational and private interests, and the Fireflies present an alternative, utilitarian dimension to it. And where does that typically get you in TLOU's world? Messy street executions.

Yeah, Joel tortured someone. Pretty brutally. But let's contextualise it before people scream "OH MY GADZ! WHAT A MONSTER!!". What did Joel want? Ellie. It's a bleak winter, he has a fatal wound, and by then, Ellie has more or less found a place in that same gaping wound of a father who had lost a daughter in a senseless act of violence. It was a mad scramble to find Ellie and get her back, and that was the thing driving him. Ellie's wellbeing is also his wellbeing. She becomes explicitly a part of his own ability to carry on surviving. Would you, in a scenario like that where general morality is warped, and man has become beast, do the same? Wouldn't you also find your ability of empathy with another human being who isn't Ellie to be significantly clouded and shoved to one side? It's the instinct of a parent, but exacerbated horrifically in the situation. I'm not convinced that we can fairly slam Joel as simply monstrous when despite the inhumanity of his actions, I was still able to empathise with him.

Does his rejection of the Fireflies' means to heal humanity - whether they would have truly been able to is of course, unknown, but that has a role in this moral question - for Ellie's wellbeing seem utterly selfish? Yes. Bloody yes. It damn well does. Was it a monstrous thing to do? It's complicated. This is where TLOU's story truly shines. It shines when it comes to the question of morality, because players will have different perceptions and can take sides. It's good that people can be appalled at what Joel has done, because it cements him after all, as a grey character. He can dually the main hero AND the villain of the game, if you choose to see it that way. I acknowledge that he has done a cascade of things that are reprehensible, especially to a player who still lives in a world where society continues to exist and safeguards our basic morality, but unlike Nathan Drake's own mass murdering nature, I could understand Joel. I could understand why Joel did what he did in a world that would simply not allow collective compassion and general interests.

Rather than immoral, I would say that Joel is simply amoral. He had to be. That's the world. What did Bill say? He said that the Infected don't scare him as much as "real" people, because at least the Clickers and their ilk are predictable. Man on the other hand, appears to be even more bestial and dangerous than they, and the game consistently attempts to show that.

I am admittedly slightly uncomfortable at the end with Joel outright lying to Ellie, even when Ellie resolutely asks Joel whether he is in actual fact telling the truth. Does he not trust Ellie with the truth? I suppose it can be justified, given Ellie's survival guilt and the clear indications that she would have happily wanted to give herself up for the betterment of mankind. Yet at the same time, I'm not too keen on taking away Ellie's agency and her ability to choose. Joel and Ellie are after all, a relationship more profound than simply father and (surrogate) child. Are they not after all, developed as partners in this race of life? Yet Ellie's seeming acceptance of Joel's lie makes me wonder whether she was in fact just painfully swallowing holed-up feelings of distrust and disbelief. It's where we've been at all game again. She follows his lead. Not really partners. Loved, but not equal.

Definitely one of the best instances of storytelling in a video game, and two of some of the best executions of character building in a game. I'm not exaggerating when I say that Joel and Ellie are two of the most interesting characters in fiction I have seen in a long while. It's an astonishing turn from the three Uncharted games that ND have made before where Nate is - though never really painted so in the games themselves - a genuine psychopath. Nathan Drake is clearly painted as the adventurous, gung-ho good guy. He's the guy you're meant to love. The suave guy you want to succeed. Everyone in TLOU is damaged by their surroundings in some shape or form. The more you play Uncharted, the more disconnected you feel from the senseless mass murdering - and for what? The violence in TLOU works and is part of the characterisation.

For these very reasons, TLOU has easily supplanted the Uncharted games in terms of ND's efforts this generation. Easily a GOTY contender and very well deserving of its success.

Back