Achievement of the day

Today we finally sold one of our fish tanks that I had been begging Steve to sell for the last two years. It just sat there and did nothing. No fish, no water, no nothing.

I didn't get why he wanted to hold onto it considering he had other fish tanks and wasn't using this one.

Anyway, we got rid of a lot of bits and pieces that went with the tank and the house is starting to become less cluttered. The stand that went with the tank was the most annoying part. It is so big! So glad we got rid of that. We can actually walk into our spare room without the damn thing blocking the doorway now.
Do you have your own house now? :D

I managed to take Chris on another walk, one which is reasonably lengthy for him. I found the way there despite feeling 5% uncertain about where we were going too. ;)

I learned how to change one of my tires today! ^~^ I got a flat and I had to call my dad to come show me how to fix it. : D

I just finished cleaning the house. :ryan:

The dishes are clean and I even went through the kitchen cupboards and gave thme a good clean out with the spray and wipe and all.

I put all the clothes away and washed just about everything in the laundry.

I cleaned the bathroom and the toilet and emptied all the bins out. Cleaned the tiles in the kitchen. Everything smells good and clean now. :ryan:

I woke up earlier than usual! USUAL!

Also, I repeat words for emphasis...

EMPHASIS

I became a veteran member on FFF when I made this post, to date this is the single greatest thing I have ever done. If I found a cure for cancer that simultaneously made endless clean fuel, this would still outrank that. Ef ef ef is so great

The last few days I've been very good with my eating habits.

I've not been snacking hardly at all and when I do it's yoghurt or fruit that I go for.

It's so hard sometimes to not have some chips or whatever but it will be worth not getting fat in the end. :ryan:

I'm only 48kg but I'm so scared I'm just going to keep eating the way I used to and one day I'll just look in the mirror and be this gigantic walrus. :gonk:

I did the health and safety check for the route I plan to take people tomorrow when I lead my first Health Walk! :D I'm a little frightened - I'm going to be leading between 20 and 40 people, I think - but the routes nice and very safe, even after rain. However, it should be sunny tomorrow!

I also managed to eat a lot of chocolate... This isn't so much an achievement as the opposite. :wacky:

I had my round with the meti man (in everyone else terms it's for all purposes a realistic mannequin that we use in nursing that simulates a real person with actual breathing/breath sounds, bowel sounds, it talks, blinks, and is hooked up to a monitor that gives you the mannequin's heart rate, oxygenation saturation, and current blood pressure etc...) today...and our final scenario was postpartum hemorrhage (after delivery bleeding). We worked really well together as a group, and I even helped the previous group who had their PIH scenario (pregnancy induced hypertension) deliver a baby :lew:

MY group I think worked really well together, despite taking care of a patient with hypovolemic shock...and we ended up saving our patient's life. So that was my achievement for the day.

My dad and I cycled for 2 hours without stopping once through the New Forest! :) We used roads mainly, passing valleys and fields, going into valleys with small villages, passing through woods, across bridges and cattle grids, and at one point rode alongside a valley where we often walk, over grass and gravel. :ryan:

It's very difficult finding out how far we actually rode, but using gmaps and my memory, I reckon we covered 12 - 14 miles. :hmmm: Pitiful! :ness: It'd be great to get that to 20 miles in 2 hours! :ryan:

Going to sound a little lousy but I finally got Bahamut and the Cactaur GF without using any cheats. Aww yeahhhhh.

I was in a tute today. I almost knocked my bag (containing my laptop) off the table. But was able to catch it just as it was falling. I breathed a sigh of relief.

I had my last day of high school today! On top of that I think i gPassed my spainsh final! :yay:

Taking my car in for repairs and getting a hire car was an achievement! -_- Basically, I had to drive through strange, busy roads to find a place I've not really been to before, enduring one way systems, confusing roundabouts and signs and industrial estates with lots of impatient drivers. :awesome: I absolutely to do not like my hire car - I want my Peugeot back BADLY -but alas, somewhere reversed into it whilst I was parked outside Chris' house. :sad3: I am very grateful that they were honest though. :hmmm:

Had an exam today. Felt like I did a decent job. That's two down and one to go. Now I just have to start revising for my last one which is a week from now, finding the motivation will be hard though. mhm aha.

Stacked 5 50c (AUS) coins! Tried to go for 6 but it crashed in the end...god dammit.
9tpgsg.jpg

Yesterday I drived for the first time ever on a motorway! These have more lanes, more traffic and faster traffic and dual carriageways, which only have two lanes of traffic. Whilst the speed limit is the same, more people will speed up to 80mph, some even to 90mph. ;)

It wasn't as bad as I had feared! :grin: It would have been a little confusing had my dad not been there to help. I'm trying to learn the route to Uni before I start my PGCE in two weeks.

Today I made the most horrendous beef stew in the history of my short chef-ly career. (I cook for my voracious brothers) I was feeling rawther tipsy in the afternoon (lack of sleep and too much KH will do that), so I wandered about the kitchen in a daze, adding things willy-nilly. A handful of rosemary here, a dash of salt, some basil, oregano, parsley, curry powder, slosh of vinegar, some strange asian teriaki sauce...anywho, my achievement for the day: I successfully hid the mistake and served TV dinners. Hurrah.

I totally just downed the shit out of half a bag of Honey Nut Cheerios. Shit is so good, but I'm stuffed. I can't wait until my next bowel movement.

After much dodging around other people's schedules, and much pausing and coming back later, I have finally finished watching Dexter season 4 :awesome: But now I have an intense craving to watch the fifth season :olivia:

Holy Gilgamesh! Today was a day I was dreading but it turned out good!

I got 85% on a test I had to take, and I got to do a bunch of creative writing! I feel like such a boss right now! :)

Back