Achievement of the day

Cardio. I'm not quite there with my 15k run just yet, but I managed to get a solid 14 (OKAY 13.8 >.> ) out today before feeling like I was going to completely wither away and die :wacky:

I feel like I'd be a lot further along if I hadn't been slacking off so much... And then you have my diet which has been rubbish lately. I need to get more motivated! Buuuuut, it's progress.

Last edited:
been postponing my work forever, started 2 hours before my online meeting, and thankfully managed to finish it all 10 mins before the meeting haha!
(I know I work better under pressure but god I need to stop doing that jfc)

I recorded a video (despite the anxiety have about such things) of myself talking about the Assassin's Creed series. I basically rambled and stumbled over my words and I was playing Halo the whole time and I don't think the video was really all that bad, actually.

Speaking of Halo, I reached another promotion on Reach today, making it to General. (Yeah I know, most players are already higher ranked than that).

So, yeah. All in all it's been a productive day. :)

I defeated Shinryu on FFV with a pretty easy strategy. I got 4 dragon lances buy fighting crystal dragons and stealing from them and if I got an elixir i would use return and start the battle over. That took a few hours to get. After getting those and having 4 coral rings I tried having all 4 as dragoons and use jump that does 99999 damage but he would normally use roulette and kill someone right away so would only get 3 hits in and then would kill the rest after the jumps where done maybe getting 1 or 2 more jumps in. That was not working so then i thought of another way that could work and turns out it was the easiest solution. Had 2 characters as freelancer with duel wield and rapid fire for abilities. Put 2 lances on the 2 characters and after two rapid fires with hits around 4k he was done.

Last edited:
I went to work and did my job, lol. Also did some stuff online to try to get a bit closer to finding a better and more permanent job. Yep. It doesn't sound like much when I type it like this, but I achieved a lot today.

My achivement today was that I was awarded for the POST winner on this year Birthweek challenge. I am truly grateful for receiving this award in my 7 years that I have been a member of this community. It is my first award that I win and I am grateful of my success. It was a tough challenge because I was competing against the best and most known members on this forum. I never thought that I would win a award one day in my life.

I feel very happy and generous to receive this award.

Hmm, let's think.

- Opened my place of work all by myself, not quite two weeks into the job. (It's a big deal. There's a lot to it! :gasp:)

- Signed up for training, in order to obtain a license that'll definitely broaden my horizons at work.

- Got my daughter to "chat" with me for a good half hour. (Her favorite stuffed lion was included in the conversation, though. :lew:)

Worked ouuuuut. RIP my muscles. Even my butt is sore. :wacky:

Back