Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Vaan! =D

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

DarkLordSephiroth66

Reaping souls in the Lifestream
Gil
The Women of Final Fantasy

I don't know if their was a thread already started about this but I figured I would post this anyway :ryan:.

I've been noticing lately (as I have been playing various FF games non-sequentially) that the women of the Final Fantasy games are sexy.

For example: SquareEnix has stated that they initially envisioned Tifa to be their "Poster Girl" for the Final Fantasy franchise
(and they were dead on:busta:).

Other female characters of the FF series I also thought were hot:

1)Yuna (FFX&X-2)
2)Rinoa(FF8)
3)Selphie(FF8(my personal favorite:ryan:)
4)Rikku(FFX-2)
5)Terra(FFVI)
6)Aerith(FFVII)
7)Paine(FFX-2)
and last but not least Lightning(FFXIII)

Comments welcome:neomon:

Female Archer (FF Tactics), Leila from (FF II. Unnf, dat guest actress), adult Rydia (FF IV franchise, derp), Lightning (FF XIII), and Beatrix (FF IX).

Who's your best?

Which Female character(s) is/are your fav?

personally i like fran the most, i just couldnt stop looking at her(as well as all other bunny ladies)!! i hated penelo in xii but she's ultra cute in RW.. Terra is great, in my opinion greater than lightning(as a lead role). And garnet from ix, she is exactly how i wanted my girlfriend to be :) beatrix & Agrias, i think they are among the strongest FFF characters!

Although i hated Ashe, her new looks in Fortress are all fantastic!!
too bad it's been put to a halt :slap:

** maybe i shouldnt have used 'hot' in the first place, that doesnt fit very well does it :thehell: i'll change the topic :P

Last edited:
Hottest, huh. I dunno, I guess I'd say Fran too, she was pretty badass. Loved Penelo's character as well though, but I'm not the 'Oh, that blonde girl looks cute/hot' kinda type. :wacky:

I'ma go for Fran, she knew what she was talking about, and wasn't just some dumb bimbo. ♥ Penelo close second. Didn't care for Ashe... :hmmm:

ehhh I dunno... I don't really find Any of the chicks hot... I don't like Fran, she is a creepy bunny woman with a disgusting voice that sounds like Fran Fine from the nanny!

Ashe is a massive bitch but she was ok looking

But my vote went for Penelo... ok she is more cute than sexy but I don't really find the others sexy either sooooo Penelo it is.

Why would you even post a thread as to who's the hottest among them. Clearly not one of them are.

But I'll vote for other and say Kuja. Bahahaha.

The primary FF heroines are usually protected by males or otherwise sheltered.
I don't believe you can define them as hot.
The secondary female characters are usually along as sidekicks.
Yuna in the much maligned X-2 might have qualified as hot but since so many people seem to hate that game, some people even going so so far as to calling her a slut, I don't believe I can't in good conscience say she hot in that game.

Plus the Japanese seem to have a different perspective in what they view as hot.Look at FFXIII and Serah's outfit and you see what I mean.

As it seems they tried to make Fang sexier to appeal to westerners after they desexed Lightning to make her more of a fighter.I would probably say Fang although I don't regard her as sexy per se as you don't see enough skin nor does she act sexy.

shrugs.

As much as I am obsessed with Fran, I am always thinking about Ashe. I'll even turn the camera to try and get a glimpse down her shirt. Same with Fran. But fran is so tall, very dominant. Her and Balthier obviously make a great couple. But Ashe takes the cake in my books. Penelo isn't even on the list though. She's heinous in my books. Maybe if they didn't put her in a jump suit and pig tails I might be more inclined to say different.

Vaan.

I mean come on, look at his feminine-looking face making him slightly genderly ambiguous to the eye of the beholder and his relative unimportance in the storyline (a characteristic mainly reserved for a female character). You don't want Fran or Ashe. You want Vaan as the walking mannequin who doesn't do much. :yay:

Vaan.

I mean come on, look at his feminine-looking face making him slightly genderly ambiguous to the eye of the beholder and his relative unimportance in the storyline (a characteristic mainly reserved for a female character). You don't want Fran or Ashe. You want Vaan as the walking mannequin who doesn't do much. :yay:

Guuuuuuuuuuuurl :britt:

I'll never understand SE's reasoning behind Vaan...ever. He needs better clothing sense...maybe Fran can take him shopping sometime :griin:

On topic, my vote goes to Ashe. Yeah she has an attitude and keeps the men in line, and she may show less skin than Fran...but I think she's pretty. Fran was always such a dry character to me...I never really cared for her. She was just the token playboy bunny to me. "Hot" to me anyways...is personality plus looks...Fran was all looks. Ashe wasn't like that...in my opinion anyways.

The primary FF heroines are usually protected by males or otherwise sheltered.
I don't believe you can define them as hot.
The secondary female characters are usually along as sidekicks.
Yuna in the much maligned X-2 might have qualified as hot but since so many people seem to hate that game, some people even going so so far as to calling her a slut, I don't believe I can't in good conscience say she hot in that game.

Plus the Japanese seem to have a different perspective in what they view as hot.Look at FFXIII and Serah's outfit and you see what I mean.

As it seems they tried to make Fang sexier to appeal to westerners after they desexed Lightning to make her more of a fighter.I would probably say Fang although I don't regard her as sexy per se as you don't see enough skin nor does she act sexy.

shrugs.

i think starting from FFVI FF heroines all manage to fight for themselves quite well! don't feel them being 'sheltered' at all..

Yuna in X-2 is, well, can be regarded as hot but.. man she's seriously disfigured! i couldn't make myself look at her for more than 5 seconds. I don't hate the game but the graphic is driving me mad.

you're right about the different perspective.. I never understand why Nomura designed Serah to look like that(what's with that pigtail?) and she very much reminds me of the twin in Fatal Frame II..

Vaan.

HAHAHAHA!!! I couldn't agree to that more! but he looks so cool in FFTA2!! I think he got that look from Balthier LOL I was like suddenly realise him being a man

7)Paine(FFX-2)

Pretty sure this chick has a penis.

There were always two chicks in FF that stood out to me. Beatrix from IX and Lulu from X. Beatrix starts out as a villain, which is awesome, and I always admired her badassness throughout the game. I think she was the only adult female in the game that had a major role(besides that fat fuck Brahne). So maybe in contrast to the younger cast, I was pulled toward Beatrix.

Lulu from X is obvious. A lot of fan service. Probably the only cool character except for Auron. I did wish you could hit on her and try something with her in the game but you are only teased. Big boobies plus FF is a winner. They should do it more often.

I agree with Tifa being the poster girl for FF. She has always been my favourite heroine and in AC she looked even more beautiful, in a simple and homely way. My next votes would be:

Celes from VI - strong yet fragile and sang in an opera. Sold.

Rinoa from VIII - she was so passionate and determined, even if this made her seem annoying to some.

Yuna from X - she was like this delicate flower that could withstand a hurricane. Love her.

Maria from II - I know she had practically no personality. But her Amano design is just so sexy.

We do have a thread similar to this :) so...

[Threads Merged]

Also, I would have to say Celes is really a perfect poster girl for the stereotypical "fantasy story." She has that beautiful flowing hair and soft features, and the sort of "innocent, trapped in an unpleasant world" personality to match. Terra's a bit more wild-looking, though she is beautiful too :hmmm: Dunno who I would vote for as my ultimate favorite, but the Amano sketches for the FFVI female cast were quite beautiful, IMO.

Balthier (y)

Oh, wait. FEMALE character. My bad :lew:

...Balthier :yay:
^this

As far as just on a physical, attraction level without taking personality into it, I'd have to say Vanille. She isn't exactly "hot" but she's the most appealing to my eyes. If we do take personality into it, I'd probably go more for Penelo or maybe Lightning.

Aerith for sure, stood out amongst the others females, unlike any other female. She also seems to be what SE turns to to make the fans go wild. I mean making her DLC for Dissidia was pretty smart imo.

She's kind and innocent; with out being a kinky slut, she is peaceful but will definitely fight back if needed, she's forthright with her feelings yet at the same time she keeps things to herself, making her mysterious. She is very appealing to both Male and Female fans.

SE uses her countless times to sell things, (The Coke ads anyone?), She is on the cover of the Dismantled for FFVII, she alongside Cloud and Sephy are on the Discs for FFVII...So I'd have to say she is Square Enix's poster Girl, since they've actually used her on posters and adverts :P

Not to mention all the men in FFVII/FF like her as well, Sephiroth was originally intended to, Zack did, Tseng, Reeve, Cloud, all those guys at Honey-Bee falling to their knees for her xD The guys in Tactics.

But if not Aerith then I'd have to say Shalua Rui, she was so pretty, I immediately fell in love with her Character, of course to my dismay she was forgotten after DoC, sadly Nomura and SE didn't even bother making a Ultimania for that game or anything really. I was so sad.

I also really love Yuffie, she is very beautiful yet cute at the same time, I also like that she breaks the mold with the whole varing selfless loving peacemaker, she's a quirky brat in a good way xD

Back