FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
What’s your sign? Do you read horoscopes for fun? 🤔

I’m Scorpio. Nice to meet you.

Edit: Poll only lets me include 10 options. Must fix this...

Because of weird star/sun date stuff i'm a cusp. I'm a Capricorn and Aquarius, just how I was born on the last day of Capricorn somehow also makes me the other as well I don't pretend to know all the logic behind that so yeah.

Because of weird star/sun date stuff i'm a cusp. I'm a Capricorn and Aquarius, just how I was born on the last day of Capricorn somehow also makes me the other as well I don't pretend to know all the logic behind that so yeah.

I'm a cusp as well! Leo/Virgo

and hmm I only like reading traits and characteristics (sometimes memes) posted on twitter and tumblr for each sign they're fun :P

I'm a Virgo.

I do like to look at characteristics just out of curiosity - it's fun to see if people's personalities match their star sign (or not) ^_^According to what I've read, I'd say my star sign matches my personality pretty well.

Aquarius and Pisces are not welcome here, clearly. :tearjoy:

I'm a cancer. Horoscopes can be entertaining to read but I don't actually buy into them.

Aquarius and Pisces are not welcome here, clearly. :tearjoy:

I'm a cancer. Horoscopes can be entertaining to read but I don't actually buy into them.

Fixed!

Speaking of buying into them...my aunt used to buy these little horoscope scrolls they sold at the store and I think she took them way too seriously. xD

I'm an Aquarius and now the stars allow me to exist as the poll has been increased.

Here's a simple puzzle for the forum to solve.

If Mitsuki is a Scorpio and not a cusp and my birthday is one day prior to hers, what horoscope am I?

Capricorn through and through!

I check horoscopes sometimes but I’m unsure if I believe they hold any actual value!!

Last edited:
Capricorn, born on the 27th of December.
I read horoscopes occasionally but I honestly take them worth a grain of salt.

I'm a Pisces

I'm not super into horoscopes but they're fun I suppose. I really enjoy fish-things (???) so I like telling my sign when people ask, but I don't base my day around the stars or anything.

For fun:
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Birth Stone: Aquamarine/Bloodstone

And apparently according to this one random website I visited (to figure out my husband's Chinese Zodiac) my spirit animal is a wolf and my spirit tree is a Weeping Willow. I didn't know there was such things out there.. but there they are.

Am sagittarius

Nowt worse than having yoir bday a week before crimbo

Sun: Pisces/Aries Cusp
Moon: Libra
Rising: Gemini

I learned about my zodiac mostly through joining a self prescribed "witch" group temporarily where the members really loved to talk about signs and moons and such. I've always found it interesting but I'm also a bit of a skeptic at the same time. I Identify a lot with my cusp, being bold and hot headed as an Aries but emotionally sensitive and daydreamy as a Pisces. I love learning about other people's signs!

So that I know which Zodiac Brave stone demon they identify with most :britt:

Back