vBulletin 4.1.12 Feedback & Suggestions

I think it was mainly due to having to do more edits (for instance, banners). We're looking into having rotating banners (maybe for the Top 3 banners) for all the skins, and that might take a bit of work from Belazor.

We did say a few weeks ago that they were just test skins and weren't going to be permanent. :sad3: There were still a few hiccups with the darkslategrey and purple test as well, and we've stopped the editing process the same week that the upgrade happened.

Last edited:
This is on the iPad 2:

111ia82.jpg

No idea why Taz is up there. :unsure:

After rebooting, the Twitter icon disappeared at least, but the rest are still there. Not a biggie as I don't use the iPad2 to browse FFF all that much, and it's most likely on the iPad's end. But that amused me.

It does that on my iPhone too. Random peoples avatars and sigs everywhere, I had Kira's avatar as the forum icons Lmfao and addles gyarados sig painted all over my profile!

Oh okay. I thought maybe it's on the iPad's end since my iPod seems to be displaying it just fine. :hmmm: Hmm, wonder what it could be then. That Taz image...I've seen it somewhere but I can't pinpoint who it belongs to.

Dont have a problem on my ipad

d63ad2dc.jpg

But my ipad is out of date (as in firmware needs updating)

"Look at me, I'm fancy and rich and have an ipad. la di da." :monocle:

Also, rotating banners? They load really awful and slow sometimes, what if we just have a different banner, per skin?

Ha I wish. It's my mom's.

I'm sure if the load is too much we'll look for an alternative, that of which you just mentioned. It was either that or the rotating banner, won't hurt to give it a try since members have requested it in the past.

:hmmm: To each their own. I just remember back on FCF we had rotating banners and they took too long to load a lot. Granted, that was a while ago so the upgrade may help with that.

Okay, so question of the day, seeing it's down to three skins.

Is it possible to fix the font quote post? Basically if I quote someone it turns all purple? It looks messy, and from what I gathered it wasn't worked on cause of the skins? :8F:

Okay, so question of the day, seeing it's down to three skins.

Is it possible to fix the font quote post? Basically if I quote someone it turns all purple? It looks messy, and from what I gathered it wasn't worked on cause of the skins? :8F:

Double-checked...still don't see it. :hmmm: There's an option for the quote background. I can make it a tad bit lighter, and even change the quote border to a lighter color as well, if that would help. Under Quote Font options, it doesn't say anything about changing the quote color. Just the 'font family' , 'weight' , 'size' , 'style', and 'variant'.

Double-checked...still don't see it. :hmmm: There's an option for the quote background. I can make it a tad bit lighter, and even change the quote border to a lighter color as well, if that would help. Under Quote Font options, it doesn't say anything about changing the quote color. Just the 'font family' , 'weight' , 'size' , 'style', and 'variant'.

Meh, that kinda sucks. Really wish there was a non hard way to figure out how to fix it. I mean, assuming it's fixable with the update this forum has had, I'd imagine it would be. If it ever pops up, or you notice it, it'd be awesome if it could be changed so that it just keeps the original font colour the person you're quoting used, or just make the quotation paragraphs have white font.

Thanks for checking again. Here's to hoping. :lew:

Is there a way to turn off that stupid notification thing that pops up in the bottom corner of the page when you get one? I'd rather have it look how it used to, at the top of the page with a little dropdown thing because when I hover my mouse over the new notification thing now a little link thing appears over the top of it and I cannot click on it properly unless I aim my mouse perfectly.

It's annoying :sad3:

I also like the little notifications thing at the bottom.

The newest replies box looks a bit messy. Some of the entries are split over two lines. Is there any chance of tidying it up?

Is there a way to turn off that stupid notification thing that pops up in the bottom corner of the page when you get one? I'd rather have it look how it used to, at the top of the page with a little dropdown thing because when I hover my mouse over the new notification thing now a little link thing appears over the top of it and I cannot click on it properly unless I aim my mouse perfectly.

It's annoying :sad3:

I think this setting is universal.

@SaShman - It's showing up fine to me; no split lines, etc. :hmmm: I know with mobile devices, the lines tend to get screwy though.

The setting is indeed universal.

To my knowledge it is indeed impossible to exclude the quote from the font colour business :(

On precise pangolin I occasionally get redirected to the top of the screen when I click the little arrow to show how many likes someone has gotten, also the nav bar overlaps itself when the screen is resized.
70x1j6.png

Back