Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
First and foremost, let's thank @Lord Golbez @Belazor and @DragonbyteTech for the upgrade! :)

Please take a moment and read Belazor's thread:
http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/52415-Final-Fantasy-Forums-Is-Now-Running-vBulletin-4-1-12!

We've still got a lot of work to do, but your feedback helps a lot, so please post any issues that you may have and we'll try to work with them. It may take some time, and some may not be viable for now, but we ask that you remain patient with us as we work with the issues & features that still needs configuring.

If you have any questions, please let us know here.

1) Under "instant messaging" in the profile part thing, the option to add Steam IDs would be nice.

2) DISREGARD THAT

3) You can't really read VMs because they're all white now.

That's about it for me so far.

If somebody would make a decent skin I would love them forever and delete all their infractions. Preferably black.

The FFF Fixed theme's default font is pretty hard to read

fff%20fixed.PNG

A dark theme similar to Ryan's theme would be nice as well :hmmm:

@DragonByteTech I think you made the wrong default font color different :wacky:

I'm liking the Purpleskin so far.

However, The blog section is screwed up. You have to highlight everything to see it, and it's generally a big mess.

Other than that, It don't see anything major. Though I haven't explored The purpleskin thoroughly yet.

Eh, it's a cosmetic thing for me. :3 I liked the old colors better, they were a bit easier to read, and the half-page width was easier on the eyes. (I mean, when reading a fanfiction, I always cut it to half-width so that's what's comfortable for me.) The font for the forums is really small too. o_0 Basically, nothing that can't be changed with a new -- I guess 'retro' -- skin.

But I'm totally loving the purple. :hyper:

I like the new features though! Auto-save is the most wonderful thing ever made. YOU GUYS ARE SAINTS.

Delete post option is gold~

for some reason, I'm seeing double rep power though. lolglitch? :wacky:
At least the similies all work great! But the smiley box is super tiny on the side. :zombie:

Also, I hereby submit a formal request that for whatever skin is made, it be made compatible with a banner at the top like we had previously. I love the pretty banner. :gonk:

It's cool to see the forums now on mobile. Though, on the computer, I'm still really certain that the previous forum skin was way better. I believe this would get better in time though, so it's fine. Some minor problems so far it seems, would be fonts. The previous forum style allowed us to use any sort of font we defined. Now, it seems we're stuck with Verdana. I put Tahoma in my settings, but default fonts show up as Verdana.

As in this example.

And the white visitor messages.

Will we be able to get our personalised font colours back for the SB?

Also new skin obv, black. No to the old banner because we are in need of an update. CALI OR KIRA MAKE US A NEW SEXY ONE.
Blog comments are messed up and where the avatar should be it just says "BOWIES AVATAR" which is dumb

blah blah blah, you know the rest i am sure.

The image resizer could go for a size upgrade as well, seeing as it resizes things that don't need to be resized, Toni's bottom sig, for example.

Well Aside from the white boxes in profiles making it hard to read, is there a way to View a users previous names?

On this forum people change names like clothing so I tend to not know who's who after awhile xD;

For the record, the white box for entering your shout in the SB is extremely annoying for those that use a light-colored font.

-__-

Thanks for the upgrade and help guys but I'm wondering if the older colors from the previous shoutbox(that a lot of people purchased) will be added again? D: and also, I have to manually select my font color every time I make a post... will we be able to put down a color code like before and not have to do it every time we post? :hmmm:

I log in today and everything looks bland and boring!!!!! >:( where is the picture of my beloved Arieth that greets me everytime i log in? Why am i having a hard time reading text? I demand this white wall of BLAND be removed and everything go back to the way it was!!!! Where is Kefka? Surely he is the culprit behind all of this nonsense!

Can we get a dislike button as well as that like button so we can dislike dumb posts? :toni:

I think adding a 'dislike' option to posts would cause potential butthurt.

Also, there isn't really a difference in 'liking' and 'thanking' a post. You could probably get rid of one. Maybe like. Thanks is cooler.

Also also, I'd LOVE to work on a new skin with someone. With Caligurl or Kirababes who, either one, would make a fantabulous new banner, I'd love to collab with. But I'm a huge perfectionist and stickler for everything matching, so if I was given all the avis, icons, bars, etc, I could come up with a new colour scheme and get them all to match seamlessly.

So if either girl wants to get in touch via msn, I'll have photoshop again tomorrow and we can start cooking ideas. Maybe we can make a new thread also strictly for new forum skin ideas?
@Six @The Meddler

I think adding a 'dislike' option to posts would cause potential butthurt.

Also, there isn't really a difference in 'liking' and 'thanking' a post. You could probably get rid of one. Maybe like. Thanks is cooler.

Also also, I'd LOVE to work on a new skin with someone. With Caligurl or Kirababes who, either one, would make a fantabulous new banner, I'd love to collab with. But I'm a huge perfectionist and stickler for everything matching, so if I was given all the avis, icons, bars, etc, I could come up with a new colour scheme and get them all to match seamlessly.

So if either girl wants to get in touch via msn, I'll have photoshop again tomorrow and we can start cooking ideas. Maybe we can make a new thread also strictly for new forum skin ideas?
@Six @The Meddler

I agree about the dislike button. theres another forum i go to that used to have a dislike button. it got abused to the point where a lot of posters would instantly spam a new poster with the dislike button and give them a bad rep before they could get to 3 posts. it eventually got banned due to the blatant abuse of it.

Can we at least install a bunch of skins so people have a bigger variety to choose from? :sad3:

Back