vBulletin 4.1.12 Feedback & Suggestions

seems to be working ok for me on chrome, but I wouldn't see why your browser wouldn't work with it...... as it seems like it only using javascript :D am I correct DragonByte Tech

I don't know if these have been reported, but I am not looking back through 9 pages to check

I was writing a post and using two different font sizes. So I would have a heading in size three and then the paragraph in size 2. If I made a typing error and used chrome's spellcheck to fix it, it turned everything bar the fixed word to size 3 font. Also if I bolded something then unclicked bold everything went back to non-bold(even though not highlighted). Also occasionally clicking bold would bold all text in the box, not just what I highlighted

I don't know if these have been reported, but I am not looking back through 9 pages to check

I was writing a post and using two different font sizes. So I would have a heading in size three and then the paragraph in size 2. If I made a typing error and used chrome's spellcheck to fix it, it turned everything bar the fixed word to size 3 font. Also if I bolded something then unclicked bold everything went back to non-bold(even though not highlighted). Also occasionally clicking bold would bold all text in the box, not just what I highlighted
Chrome does not work correctly with the WYSIWYG editor mode.

I suggest turning off WYSIWYG mode via your UserCP, so it default to Source mode.

I don't know if this is a issue with the forum, or with my browser,

But the arrow that expands and closes the Blog and Twitter feed doesn't wanna function every time I try to click it.

1CinY.png

If it helps, I'm using a very old version of FireFox, 3.6 to be exact, because I hate the newer FireFox and I could care less about them.

Though, I think it was something to do with my current version of FireFox, but if that's the case, I refuse to upgrade nor use another browser.

that arrow is completely non existent on the user cp/settings thing. Ive got this enormouse list of subscribed threads that i cant get rid of. I stopped subscribing to threads ages back and now i seem to have more than ever plus i cant minimize them AND unsubcribing to each one individually isnt even jut of a click and its done, it redirects you and takes forever

Also, I can minimize that blog box jut fine

that arrow is completely non existent on the user cp/settings thing. Ive got this enormouse list of subscribed threads that i cant get rid of. I stopped subscribing to threads ages back and now i seem to have more than ever plus i cant minimize them AND unsubcribing to each one individually isnt even jut of a click and its done, it redirects you and takes forever
Turn off automatic thread subscription via your settings.

ive done that, it doesnt make the existing ones go away ):

I think if you go to settings, click on the subscriptions folder, and click "Empty current folder" it might delete them. I'm not completely sure because I don't feel like deleting my subscriptions right now :gasp:

that why I like sub to no threads at all, cuz don't even tell me how the hell you delete them from the list :wacky:

I've been trying to embed videos on the music thread using both video and youtube tags and the videos don't display. Instead i get code jumbled into the link and i just end up leaving the link by itself. I'm using chrome by the way.

Don't put the entire URL into the youtube tags. Just put the letters and numbers after v= and before & in them.

So now that we know that Seamus Banner Black is our default skin, how long til all the fixes happen? Like Smaller space between post and sig spot and default post colours and default user title colours etc?
Don't mean to be annoying (yes I do /smug) But the huge space between the post and sig is bothersome.

We feed on your despair. Your colour-deprived rage give us nourishment. Soon we have amassed enough power to form the singularity, and then we shall rule the universe.

The fixes will come once the list of skins has been narrowed down, which is currently in the works :)

hmmmmmmmmmmm still having the double rep problem when is that being fixed

EDIT IT BEEN FIXED........ AND MY RED FONT BACK :ohoho:

THANK. GOD!

I know this isn't a too much of a contributing post, but you have NO IDEA how frustrating not having it was. So, thank you. Geeeeeeez.

Did you guys have to get rid of the one color I chose the skin for :hmph: I liked the red and that was the only one I wanted to use :sad3:

Back