Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
For those who are into 100% trophy completion, list your platinum trophies as well as the games accounted for.

I don't have one yet. I probably never will. I just generally don't have the patience for it, and it doesn't help that once I complete games (very rare), I don't consider replaying. It'd be nice to have one though, particularly the Uncharted series and Mass Effect 2, which I'm currently playing.

I think im well over 1000 trophies now. Somewhere like 1300 i think ( could be lying ) and not a single plat is in them. I just play so many games.

For me 100 percenting games has no appeal whatsoever, i don't have that patience and dedication, not to mention the time to do it. Its bound to get repetitive and boring collecting useless little items etc. For example finding all the feathers and rubbish in Assassins Creed. The treasures in Uncharted. I played through all of AC2 and found like 3/100 feathers. Obviously your gunna have to look up a guide to find them all and i just dont see the point in challenges like that whatsoever.
It just sounds like its there to torture gamers who have the OCD to 100% their games. I like replaying my games i do admit but after spending that many hours on a game and finishing it 100% i imagine the appeal of replaying that game is gunna be low.

After waiting 15 minutes for my trophies to sync i can confirm im not lying. I have 1331 trophies.

0 plat
34 gold
202 silver
1095 bronze

Also i dont remember but does skyrim have trophies.....i cant even imagine how long it would take to beat that game all the way . Youd be old and grey by the time you were done. Your grandkids would be wondering why old gramps is playing on his retro Ps3.

Out of my 300-something (can't remember), only 1 Platinum: Heavy Rain. Got it in 2010, worked my ass off for it, as well. :lew:

I have 13 so far:

Dead Space
Call of Duty: World at War
Dynasty Warriors: 7
Dynasty Warriors: 6XL
Resident Evil 5
Dead Island
Alice
Madden 2011
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
Saints Row 3
Warriors Orochi 3
Skyrim
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage

Total trophies: 2840
Platinum: 13
Gold: 99
Silver: 483
Bronze: 2245

I think im well over 1000 trophies now. Somewhere like 1300 i think ( could be lying ) and not a single plat is in them. I just play so many games.

For me 100 percenting games has no appeal whatsoever, i don't have that patience and dedication, not to mention the time to do it. Its bound to get repetitive and boring collecting useless little items etc. For example finding all the feathers and rubbish in Assassins Creed. The treasures in Uncharted. I played through all of AC2 and found like 3/100 feathers. Obviously your gunna have to look up a guide to find them all and i just dont see the point in challenges like that whatsoever.
It just sounds like its there to torture gamers who have the OCD to 100% their games. I like replaying my games i do admit but after spending that many hours on a game and finishing it 100% i imagine the appeal of replaying that game is gunna be low.

After waiting 15 minutes for my trophies to sync i can confirm im not lying. I have 1331 trophies.

0 plat
34 gold
202 silver
1095 bronze

Also i dont remember but does skyrim have trophies.....i cant even imagine how long it would take to beat that game all the way . Youd be old and grey by the time you were done. Your grandkids would be wondering why old gramps is playing on his retro Ps3.

Skyrim really doesn't take as long as people think. Now with most of the bugs fixed you could probably do it around 60 hours. I think I finished with right around 68 hours.

...I should probably avoid this thread 8( I have far too many trophies, over 3,000 now, 30-something of which are platinum. Some of my platinum trophies are considered fairly easy to get (God of War) and some are considerably difficult to get (Demon's Souls). I can't say I have ever received a Platinum for a game I did not like. As Lew said, I don't have the patience for it.

@Mitsuki what did you mean the games accounted for?

I will simply name a few, rather than the entire list of platinums:

God of War 1, 2 and 3
Uncharted 1, 2 and 3
Mass Effect 2 and 3
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Demon's Souls
Fallout 3
Borderlands
Dead Space
Infamous

Demon's Souls

Borderlands

Ugh I was so close to getting the platinum on both of those, but I got the YLOD and gave up after that. I think I just needed to grind some material for weapons on Demon Souls and I would have been done. Borderlands I just had a few misc. trophies to get (I think 4 in total?)

...I should probably avoid this thread 8( I have far too many trophies, over 3,000 now, 30-something of which are platinum. Some of my platinum trophies are considered fairly easy to get (God of War) and some are considerably difficult to get (Demon's Souls). I can't say I have ever received a Platinum for a game I did not like. As Lew said, I don't have the patience for it.

@Mitsuki what did you mean the games accounted for?

Basically also list the games which you received the platinum trophies for.

So far, I only have one Platinum: Final Fantasy XIII-2. But about to have another two Plats, one in Heavy Rain and another for Skyrim~

Heavy Rain is a really easy platinum. All you need to do is beat the game once (for the overall experience) then just google the trophies you don't have and play the game the way it describes to you in order to get them. That game is impossible to 'suck at', really.

and in the future, completing the Walking Dead downloadable series will grant you a platinum for simply finishing it. All the trophies are unmissable and story-related. You'll snatch some silvers and golds just for playing it.

I have 15 Plats so far.

Borderlands
CoD: MW2
CoD: MW3
Dead Island
Demon's Souls
Devil May Cry 1
Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2
Gran Turismo 5 (Took me an actual year to Plat it)
Infamous
Prince of Persia (Reboot)
Resident Evil 5
Skyrim (Most recent Plat)
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3

I have three platinums I think, mainly because by the time I completed the games once I had picked up most of the trophies anyway. I only get trophies if they are fun to get, I have no interest in getting trophies just to get that 100% completion. It turns gaming into a chore if you play it like that. I cannot imagine it being fun having to put in so much effort for so little reward

Hahaha, I have never plat'd a game. I'm only on level 6 on the PSN. I play games for fun. Like a few people have said, I find going for trophies to be a chore. I hate going back and replaying levels unless I find them really fun.

I've attempted to plat a couple of games which were: Heavy rain, Journey and Red Dead Redemption :hmmm: . Even though I got really close to getting all the trophies and really enjoyed these games a lot, by the time I got to the last few to collect it was just getting boring and bothersome.

Perhaps one day in the distance future I will plat something.

I have three PSN accounts, and the following Plat trophies spread out amongst them:

- Dragon Age: Origins
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
- Dante's Inferno
- Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
- Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland
- Atelier Totori: Adventurer of Arland
- Atelier Meruru: Apprentice of Arland

I have a lot that are missing just 1 or 2 trophies, though. I get Platinum trophies only when I can be bothered, which isn't very often, because certain trophies involve either multiple playthroughs that I can't be bothered to do, or thoroughly stupid/irritating challenges that rely on your luck as much as or more than your skill as a gamer to complete...and others I'd like to do are just too hard or time-consuming. xD

Got 792 trophies

6 Plat
30Gold
107Silver
586Bronze

The Plats are;
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Yakuza 4
Assassin's Creed 2
Skyrim
3D Dot Game Heroes

I think that getting a 100% can be fun if you enjoy the entire experience of it and that it dosn’t start to feel like a chore. For me if a game wants to make me collect items I tend to feel that it’s extremely boring depending on how long it is, or how much I need to do. If it challenge my skills, or is something I can do with a friend I tend to enjoy them a lot. I also enjoy the trophies you can only acquire if you manage to complete the game on the hardest difficulty setting.

I find it humorous that I and a friend of mine got the platinum for the lord of the rings: Conquest, which is impossible to do now because it had 4 online trophies and online was removed on March 16 2010.

I have 1349 trophies

My 12 platinum’s:

Bioshock
Dante’s Inferno
Dead Space
Dark Souls
Dragon age: Origin
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
God of War 1 HD
God of War 3
Jack and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune

platting games is fun except for when u have to do the hardest modes for me :hmmm: i usually tend to plat games i really really liked or are easy otherwise i don't bother. aside from resident evil 5. idk why i did that one

i have the platinums for!:

la noire
dead island
saints row the third
resident evil 5
uncharted 3
dead space
dead space 2
mafia 2
red dead redemption
uncharted 2
assassins creed 2
uncharted
heavy rain

I only have three plats so far :gonk:

Some of the trophies they want you to get for it are so ridiculous and tedious :wacky:

Anywaysssssss

I've platted Skryim, Borderlands 2, and the Sims.

I'm working on Borderlands right now, but it's very slow going :(

Back