Veteran
Gil
Coloured Thread
Chocobo Egg
Shiva Snowflake

4IcrewM.jpg

hj72hjr.png

:gizmodeer:

Hi guys! Gizmodeer is so happy you all signed up!
Plus, Santa's sleigh just dropped off this year's gifts for everyone!
Most of the gifts are full of wondrous goodies
But if you’ve been naughty this year Santa will know!
And he'll most certainly use some of his Christmas magic to swap your gift out with some coal 🖤

Are you ready? Let’s get going! Hopefully you were all good this year!

🎄⛄🎁

Da Rules:
Participants take turns either picking a new present or stealing another person’s.
A present may only be stolen two times.
Any Username colors will last for one week.
All items will be distributed after the Christmas events have ended.
Your turn is subject to skipping if we’re waiting longer than 24 hours on you.
If there are forced username changes they will be reverted back after a week.

hj72hjr.png

Da Lineup:

1. Dionysos
2. Soupcorruptor
3. Paddy McGee
4. Espurr
5. Shivas
6. Jigokuu
7. Ilyena
8. Sly
9. Ross
10. Setzer Gabbiani
hj72hjr.png

🎄White Elephant 🎅
-Updated after each turn-

RyteeD2.png

Present # 1
AaS1FND.png

shivas
1GP + 3CT
♾️😻
Present # 2
cAcb8th.png

Dionysos
JigoKuu
3CT​
Present # 3
W3Ez7Uk.png

Soupcorruptor
4CT​
Present # 4
dKJGoAO.png

Ross
3CT
Username Color​
Present # 5
S6RxQyQ.png

Setzer Gabbiani
'Snowflake' Username
N8mF99p.png
Present # 6
F7QDOUV.png

Paddy McGee
Dionysos

Paddy McGee
-Steal Limit Met-
Coal Username Color
N8mF99p.png
Present # 7
Lr7SpxU.png

Sly
JigoKuu

Sly
-Steal Limit Met-
1GP + 5CT​
Present # 8
ilVUCRn.png

Paddy McGee
Espurr
4CT​
Present # 9
xaMXoSK.png

Paddy McGee
JigoKuu

Ilyena
-Steal Limit Met-
3GP + 5CT
Username color​
Present # 10
hqbMjNV.png

Ilyena
Dionosaurus
N8mF99p.png

:gizmodeer:

Sleigh bells ring, Dionysos! You're the first to start off the event, which present will you choose? Hopefully you were good this year! :8F:

I'm always good! :argor:

I'll pick present 2. I almost picked present 10 as I liked the colours but then I decided that it would be easier to hide a trap in that sort of present. Present 2, however, is already open at the top. If there's a sneaky naughty creature hiding in that then surely it would have fled freely by now.

So I'll hum a jovial, festive tune as I confidently put my hand into present 2. :)

Dionysos cracks his knuckles simultaneously as he eyes over the colorful gifts sent straight down from the North Pole itself. Bag #10 catches his eye, but he knows those Elves up north are full of mischief! Bag #2 seems innocent enough, and he peers deep inside the little blue bag!

Unraveling the layers upon layers of white tissue reveals a soft pair of green hand-knitted socks (knitted with love from Mrs. Claus herself), a small bag of chocolate chip cookies, one dinosaur themed thermos full of still-hot chocolate, and 3 recently pressed shiny Community Tokens. Looks like Dan was on the nice list after all!

You're up Soulcorruptor! I'm pretty sure I know what list you're on :mokken:

Hey I am good unless you secretly alter what's inside to suit your needs, which is then incase very unfair. But I am a drinking man and am in low supply, so the strange bottle shape of gift #3 catches my eye, and I shall go for it.

Soulcorruptor knows without a doubt he's been a good boy this year, and fingers crossed Santa got him what he's been wishing for this Christmas season! He hands Dan his beer and rushes in towards present #3 ripping it's pretty wrapping to shreds to reveal what most certainly is alcohol underneath!

But a smile turns down as he flips the box around. No Scotch or Bourbon, Jack Daniels nor Coke. But what should he find kept deep down inside...? Premium grade Scooby snacks for a certain little kitty. :sad3:

Buuuuut maybe Scooby wasn't the only good one this year, because down at the bottom lay 4 Chocolate Tokens - just for this year!

I'm not a poet shutup!

Paddy McGee You're up! What list were you on this year? :santa:

Per his request, Paddy McGee is hit over the head with present #8. One would think that the magical powers of Santa would result in a soft impact, but the crushing blow upon his cheek was anything but! Alas, the contents inside were something to behold, as out came tumbling both glitter and gold!

Sifting through the 'magic dust' while picking up the pieces, McGee was pleased to find 2 pairs of miss-matched gloves, 1 box of Ignis' finest dark chocolates, 4 CT of suspiciously different sizes and one bottle of cologne labeled 'Essence of Senpai'.

Espurr you're up! Are you on the good list this year? Or will you secure a spot on the naughty list and steal from someone else?

I wanna be a naughty man this year! I shall steal from Paddy McGee! I would steal from Soulcorruptor but you gave him Chocolate Turds for being naughty.

"Essence of SENPAI?!" Espurr-chan gasped! He ran pass the turds and in for a steal. It wasn't much longer till he slipped in the dust - sending it flying to the next thread over. He snatched up McGee's cologne, most precious of all, but made sure to steal his 4CT and all! No gift was safe from Espurr-chan's hands,

"But rest assured" Santa's voice echoed out, "He'd land on the naughty list, the top of all!"

I said I wasn't a poet!

What will you do, Paddy McGee? :mokken:

Paddy McGee blows the glitter off of his face and stomps over to present # 9 - He didn't want those ugly miss-matched mittens anyway! With great fervor he pries open the red present and is blinded by the Christmas light inside.

The elves have been kind to poor ol' McGee as intricately wrapped gifts graced his palms. Each individual 3GP was wrapped and placed inside a novelty treasure chest, laid along side a hand-sewed red velvet bag. Embroidered with his initials in a fancy font, it was filled to the top with his 5CT and tied closed with the mysteriously lustrous braided elven cord. Down at the bottom, laying ever so snug, laid a gold-foiled Kupon for a 1-week Username Color change.

There's been a surplus of good children gracing this event so far, and no coal has been handed out as of yet! Are you also one of the good kids this year, shivas? Will you steal, or will you open a gift? 🙃

shivas eyes glitter at present # 1, it's pretty red wrapper seemed very inviting! Ever so gently she tugs at the ribbon, and down to the box she sees what's been hidden!

3CT and 1GP, both silver and gold, lay down the path for stories soon told. But what should she find right down at the bottom, but an endless box of floofy-fluff-bottoms 🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

Looks like everyone has been good this year! No coal ( as of yet 👀 ) You're up JigoKuu ⛄

giphy.gif

JigoKuu smirks as she slides down the hill, passing Alberto with snickers of thrill. She passes by shivas and snatches a cat, leaving behind nothing but bunches of .. uh, hats. She rounds the corner and what does she see, but fist fulls of gold and 5CT. And poor McGee, on his shopping trip spree, couldn't do anything but hold in his pee. JigoKuu stumbles and tumbles over head, slamming down hard and knocking him dead! She grabs his last present, holding it tight, knowing that it should serve him ever so right!
I'm sorry.

Paddy McGee you're the popular target this Christmas, what will you do?

Paddy McGee raises with Life and sighs, wiping his brow after his demise. Eyeing the gifts all left in a row - "Present # 6, with a little cute bow! ❤ "

But gift # 6 is not very clean, as clouds of smoke come out from the seams. His username blackens and he coughs out some smoke, unfortunately for him it's because of the coke... joke. 👀

N8mF99p.png

I'm not sure what you did to deem you on the naughty list between the last gift and now, but Santa seems to think you've been bad!

Ilyena It's your turn! Hopefully you've been good this year!

Back