*Headlong snatches up #7 without even waiting to see what Tia got, then gently sits on it.*

>:( M I N E :furious:

Sorry! The host was unexpectedly called to other Christmasy emergencies and was busy yesterday! You wouldn't believe the mess Gizmodeer made! :gizmodeer:

---

Ilyena was patient while standing in line, playing some games as she wasted some time. But out from the night came oh such a fright - sly running down and in for a fight!
Unfortunately for Ilyena she drew up some coal - probably sly's as he finished his goal.
N8mF99p.png

And what should he find, up under the tree, but 5 bits of CT, and a little GP.
And hopefully a bandaid

You're on Ross! I promise it won't be as weird as it was last time, Senpai! What will you do?

• Haha
Reactions: Six
Hmmmm those mentions totally didn't work!

In any case I'll piiiiiick box 4. The red ribbon is nice. 9.7/10, would happily open on Christmas morning.

Ross glances over as he walks on through, passing right over this loud ballyhoo. Present # 4 seems the prettiest to nab, so he reaches on out for a quick little grab.

And pleased he was, as he opened to see, as popping on out came 3CT! But Santa was nice this last elephant round, as one user color floated down to the ground!

Sorry, my rhymes are lazy at thymes.
*sigh*

Alright Setzer Gabbiani ! It's your turn at last! Will you steal, or will you open the last gift?

"Setzer Gabbiani" Santa's Christmas voice bellowed, spinning round the room as everyone mellowed. "You're late to the game, the second time too! Now what shall we do with little ol' you?"

Present number 5 flew high to the sky, as it's little green trees beamed down to his knees. His username stricken - turning green as he sickened - shrinking him down to size! "Go up to the shelf my naughty little elf," Santa seemed not so surprised, "For this mistake, I'll name you 'Snowflake,' in hopes that you'll soon take mind!"

So Setzer Snowflake pouted on the shelf in shame, angry with this lousy Christmas game. The present was coal - now like his soul - but at least he'll never be late!

Alrighties Dionysos , because you went first that means you get to decide if you want to keep your gift or steal trade with someone else!

• Haha
Reactions: Six
I thought about being naughty and stealing a better present. :mogrinch:

But then I figured people would actually murder me since they already hate me for the Smiley Scenes game.

So instead I figured I would be nice and swap with Paddy Mcgee. I'll become a lump of coal!

Paddy McGee You owe me!

I'm not rhyming for Paddy McGee :mokken: Not after what he's done to his own TV!

But good little Dan took one for the team, patting him down and making him clean. Santa will remember this exchange done now, knowing he'll make it right in the future somehow.

*Sigh* Paddy McGee :mokken: Are you gonna exchange gifts with Danimal, or are you gonna ruin Christmas even more by stealing from someone else?

Far be it from me to argue with McGee. His soul turned to coal as it was part of his goal.

Oh for crying out loud, Dionysos it's your turn again, what will you do?

I'll steal the coal from Ilyena then instead and she can have my 3 CT.

If that is how things work at this stage.

I'm not going to swap with Setzer because I'm not going to voluntarily become a lump of coal called Snowflake. That really clashes!

Technically he got a lump of coal. Right now he's an Elf on a Shelf named Snowflake. :D

*Ahem*

Poor Dan was the man with a plan. For grabbing all the coal was his main focused goal, all for his beautifully decorated red Christmas bowl.

And for Ilyena who was delighted, and oh-so-excited, decided it's her turn to cause some concern.

My rhymes are getting shorter compared to the previous quarter. What will you do Ilyena ? Will you steal from someone else or take the open gift?

Bag number 9 is the focus this time, causing such mayhem and crime. For poor Jigokuu, this meant her too, but hopefully she'll know what to do!

JigoKuu your bag has been stolen, will you steal from someone else? :gasp:

Ohhh, I was stolen from? Then I need to steal myself a new bag!xD I'm a bad girl this year, haha.

Sorry, sly, but I need your #7 present!!!;)

JigoKuu has been a bad girl this year, if you couldn't tell by the grin ear-to-ear. With intent in her eye she ran up to Sly, pushing him down and making him cry!

Poor little sly lost all his presents, you see, so imagine his anger when he skinned his poor knee. He pouted and shouted and through a big fit, but after a while he didn't give a... crap. 🙃

sly you've been betrayed! It's your turn to pick a new victim!

Back