What game did you buy last?

Last game I bought was Record of Agarest War for the XBox 360. I have to say, it's a very fun game (though at Gen V, the boss battles involving the Gurg are insanely difficult, even on Easy o_O). I love how it combines the elements of Disgaea's combat system with the romancing found in games like Rune Factory and the lost cult classic: Thousand Arms. Being able to play as five main characters, each one being the son of the former, and a great storyline made my day.

[PROTOTYPE] for PS3. Saw it for £15 at GAME, so I got it anyway. I'd been wanting it for a few months now since I saw some footage on the internet. Played a little bit of it so far, it's not that bad. Got a feeling it's going to get better the more I get into it.

Epic Mickey, I got it and played it for 10 mins and now I am too CBF to pick it up again :S I really should play it, it looks awesome!

Dragon Age: Origins.

Definitely not something I would normally buy... I've been really into action games lately and can't imagine getting into a slower paced game. I've seen great reviews for the game however and I think that's what persuaded me. I originally went into GameStop expecting to buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2 but they only had the game itself with no case, for full price. So... no. :wacky:

I'm looking forward to the fact that it's such a huge game though, I really loved AC:B but it turned out to be incredibly short, so if I do end up liking this game it'll be good to have it last a while. :hmmm:

DC Universe Online last week. I don't normally like buying games first hand, but I thought what the hell with this one. Played a bit of it so far and loving it. I'm aiming to complete the game and get all the trophies before the 31-day free subscription runs out and then come to a decision as to whether I'll keep it or trade it in.

I picked up Phantasy Star 0 on the DS this morning at GAME, because it was cheap and I'd never seen it in the shops before today...plus I like Phantasy Star. Just started the second one on PSP, need to keep myself busy until March, figured that would help...

Final Fantasy XIII

It's a game that I didn't think I would buy this soon, but I did. It was half off at the store, and I just thought, "Hell, why not?" I've heard a lot of bad things about this game, and so far, they all seem true. I'll keep playing it, though. And, I'll probably beat it.

I bought an used copy of Dragon Warrior VII at e-bay.

At least the cds are not risked. Already played it before,but it was a burned ISO.

Playing again, insanely =]

Dead Space 2.

I love this game so much. Too bad there are already max leveled people on multiplayer who are jerks and ruin the fun of Online. :sad3:

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

Eh, I can't say much for the game right now. I think it started off interesting and I like the story premise. I do not like how the game plays out. Enter room x, talk to person y, solve random puzzle. Rinse and repeat. It's getting old quickly. I want to get back to the actual mystery and not help fat ladies find dogs that they treat like children or solve puzzles for random people who otherwise have nothing to add to my quest.

So far it's essentially been just puzzles, which I'm okay with but they really could just be a collection of puzzles without the story. I wanted a good mystery game. :sad:

Mana Khemia: Student Alliance

Got this off PSN, it only cost me a tenner, since I had some money left in my wallet. It's been totally worth it so far, I've spent the past two days totally hooked on the game. The battle system is totally retro, but, I like that. The upgrade book system is really interesting, too. I'm synthesising items like crazy :lew:

Lord of Arcana (PSP)

Got the Slayer's Edition from GAME today...I cancelled my pre-order and I didn't actually inted to buy it, but I found myself in town today, and before I knew what I was doing I'd bought it. Woops.

I just pirated me some Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley.

YOU BEST MOTHERFUCKING BELIEVE I'M FARMING LIKE A BOSS. Fuck, why do I like this game? :gonk:

I got a part time job mining rocks and shit. FUCK YEAH. Need to go water my crops later. :hmph:

The original Digimon World and SaGa

Both are very fun games that I remember fondly from my childhood, and I really adore them now, even as an older teenager. They give me this lovely nostalgic feeling, and have remarkably open worlds, both for their time and the present. I'll be playing andloving these two for a long time yet. Great games. :ryan:

I just traded in a shit-ton of old games (got about £40 for them in all, which was pretty good going) and bought Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes for PS3, since it was on sale...and because Fusionist advertised it so well. Curse you for making me spend my money! :gonk:

I bought three Harvest Moon games because I have been on a farming kick. XD Harvest Moon DS cute, Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, and Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town.

I bought Harvest Moon: a wonderful life Special Edition off ebay for $17 on Friday
then yesterday I bought Little Big Planet 2 for $64 and Pre-ordered pokemon Black :D

LBP2 is awesome so far, and i love how easy the online play is!

Little Big Planet 2 and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Love both games very much, still continuing BBS, on Ventus's story, completed Aqua's and Terra's

Batman: Arkham Asylum.

I'm not the greatest fan of superhero games, I pretty much hate them, but this one was definitely worth picking up. I know it was nominated for GoTY in 2009 by a lot of people and won it off of others. Definitely a great AAA title, and only £15 :ryan:

Back