What game did you buy last?

I just got my copy of Persona 4 today.

Apparently the Persona series are "ultra-mega cool, you get to summon satan and shit" according to a certain someone. So I decided to get this one. I might get Persona 3 portable if i liked it.

i recently bought call of duty world at war. next i want MW2 so i'll have the collection of MW1,WAW,and MW2

The last game I bought was FFXIII.

[Mod Edit: Can you please elaborate a little more on your posts in post count sections. One liners are usually classed as spam and may be deleted next time. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Last game I purchased was Metro 2033 for the XBox. Its ok so far, nothing amazing and not bad. I got it cause I got a Fallout 3 vibe, but its not really like that in the same gaming sense. I do like post-apocalyptic storys and games. Im going to get the book me thinks also.

super street fighter 4,i knew that it would be so similar to its prequel,when i got i also got something that comes with it, these things you put on your fingers(it has characters faces on it),looks a bit useless to me lol

Reactions: Rey
Super street fighter IV. I think it takes place 1 month after street fighter IV because there are new storys. Also new ultra combos are fun. Its a really good fighting experience but man its hard ONline!!! Im still trying to get better. But its a new game that just came out and its defo good.

I bought Formula 1 2009 and Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, both for PSP, the other day. I haven't played FF tactics yet, but F1 09 is really good. The graphics are awesome and the gameplay's pretty cool as well.

Won't be buying any more games for a while. From now, most of my money will be concentrated towards buying myself a PS3 :mokken:

I bought the God of War Collection and God of War 3 today, since the former was cheaper than your average PS3 game and I haven't played the first yet, and I bought the latter because it was in the sale and I wanted the full set. Plus I need something to look forward to, since I've got exams coming - the thought of getting Star Ocean: The Last Hope after my exams were finished helped me through them last year, so I'm trying the same tactic.

...then I found Last Rebellion for £20 in Gamestation, so I bought that as well. When its that cheap, it justifies itself...at least, this is what I am telling myself. XD

I was having a little peak in Gamestation earlier this week to see if there's anything to interest me. I ended up walking away with Eternal Sonata and Heavenly Sword for a rather reasonable price of about £30. I was looking for Heavy Rain but didn't come across it. The shop was crowded so I guess that deterred me from searching thoroughly. I'm sure it was in there somewhere.

But come summer, Heavy Rain will be mine - after I'm done with my other games and exams of course. xD

NieR Gestalt, it's a shame that we didn't get to have Replicant since I much prefer the design of Replicant's main character. However, for the sake of storyline, whilst they're basically identical I prefer Gestalt's character. A father saving his daughter is more intriguing than a brother saving his sister.

FFXIII at 12:01 AM 03/09/10. I saw the trailers and decided to buy it at midnight. Played until i had to go to work:wacky:

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY edition. Got it brand new in a second hand shop for £15, very happy about that XD

Red Dead Redemption

and i'm oh so glad I did XD.

It's a good game so far. it really is.

The graphics are nice and, idunno I can tell that im going to be playing this game for a while xD.

Online the mules are so cute x]

Totally worth the money so far =D.

Lost Planet 2 and Super Street Fighter IV for the Xbox 360 and PS3 in that order. I have yet to play Lost Planet 2 but I am having a good time with SSFIV, which is ironic because I didn't really like the original SFIV much. Anyway I will probably play Lost Planet 2 later but since I had a good time with the demos, I am sure I will enjoy the actual game.

Red Dead Redemption and Tomb Raider: Underworld.

Red Dead's single player is insanely amazing. I've tried out the multiplayer, and it may be because I'm new to it, but I can't really get into it. The single player I've been really into though.

Tomb Raider... not even sure why I picked this one up. :wacky: It's alright, I'm not that far into it and this is the first Tomb Raider I've played. Seems like I could really get into this, seeing as how Uncharted was compared to it.

Reactions: Rey
Final Fantasy XIII

[Mod Edit: Can you please expand on your posts in post count sections. One liners are classed as spam and may be deleted next time. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Dead Redemption.

Sound game! I've probably played a bit more online than single player but only when other people are online really because free roam is hilarious with a bunch of people. :wacky: The story from what I've played off is extremely good and not repetitive. A whole new league to GTA. :monocle:

Back