What game did you buy last?

I bought,

Dead Island Riptide when it came out.

Last week, I bought Dragon's Dogma for $20! A steal, considering the pre-owned version then was still $49.99

Well, I've pre-ordered P4: Arena...but that hasn't arrived yet, so does it count? Either way, I'm quite looking forward to seeing the characters and stuff again. I'll probably just play the game on Normal though, to see it all a bit easier.
I say this as if I ever play games on a higher difficulty than Normal :wacky: . Still, should arrive soon.

I also bought the first Phoenix Wright game a few days back, but that's been mentioned somewhere around here already. I'm just excited to start that one again...it's been so long :gonk:

Injustice: Gods Among Us, for PS3 and Fire Emblem: Awakening for 3DS. Oh, and apparently Persona 4 Arena, which I ordered in August, will arrive on Friday. Super.

Injustice is sorta shit really, I'm disappointed. It's quite slow and clunky for a fighting game with superheroes, something just doesn't quite seem to click. Fire Emblem is AWESOME though. Finally seeing why the series gets so much hype. It looks gorgeous on the 3DS too, total eye-candy cutscenes. The 3D character models are a bit clunky though, all the girls wear giant hoop skirts into battle :lol:

I could have sworn I posted in here.... :hmmm: anyway, the Final Fantasy anthology for PS1. I got it the same day that Dead Island Riptide came out. I know that because Dad got Riptide on release day, and I was with him. :wacky:

LOL so far so good. :jeri:

The last game I bought was Dead Island: Riptide. I'm still playing it, but I have just a few more trophies before I get the platinum...which makes it seem ridiculously short to me :wacky: I'm going to finish it and turn it in with some others for the Last of Us next month. I also got Sleeping Dogs for free off of the psn today, so I hope to be able to finish it before my psn+ subscription ends in over a month. I really like it, but it's not entirely surprising that I do. It's very similar to the GTA games, and I've really liked the GTA games so far.

Final Fantasy XII
PS2

I bought this game because I recently restarted it and my copy just fucking broke :hmph:
I'm in a really big FF12 mood and I was enjoying it and when it broke I felt so sad and unfulfilled :( luckily the store just below my work sells it cheap so I picked up a copy and will continue on with it tonight :ari:

uhhhhhhhhhhh.........................................................a few things.

Uncharted 3 GOTY edition was on sale at Best Buy so I got that.

Tales of Vesperia for the PS3 because why not.

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey for the DS because I played (and then beat it) on my flash cart and wanted to own a physical copy of it.

:grin:

Either Football Manager 2013 or Tropico 4. Can't remember which was the most recent. I'm a strategy nut and these games are classics in the genre in my opinion. I get FM every year without fail. They are great for anyone interested in football.

I dunno if preordering counts as buying but anyway

I preordered:
Animal Crossing: A new Leaf for the 3DS. I will get a cute little statue thing with it.
Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS. This comes out tomorrow so I will pick it up then.
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 or whatever.
Pokemon X :ari:

I bought so much shit, I need to stop.

FarCry 3
Dynasty Warriors 6
Portal 2
and now Dead Space 3.

Also pre-ordered the KH 1.5 HD a bit back.

I brought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS, Ineeded to own a second 3ds game.... too tempting

I am going to preorder Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX too also, I am loving the japanese version of it atm

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes

I probably should have waited till I get paid, but it was 50% off because I already own Elemental: Fallen Enchantress, so what the hell right? Who needs food anyway...

that shin megami tensei 3DS or something

20130524_105425.jpg

The last digital game I purchased was a pre-order through a Kickstarter funding for Road Redemption, a 3D spiritual successor to the Road Rash series. I played these with my sister as a child so they hold sentimental value to me, I hope this will bridge that gap again. The last physical purchase was Resident Evil Revelations for 3DS. Why not console you say? I personally want this game on-the-go and knew full well it would drop heartily in price once the console version was released. Purchasing it for £8 pre-owned I can now enjoy a good survival horror game at my leisure where ever I may be. In terms of pre-orders, excluding Road Redemption I have pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX, Final Fantasy X HD Remaster and Metal Gear Solid Legacy Edition.

I bought the new Tomb Raider on the PS3 because it was on sale for $47. I don't think I will get a chance to play it until monday night.
It looks fun but it also looks a bit scary, hopefully I manage to play through it and finish it :(

I recently acquired a 3DS XL, which came with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate...I'll get my fourth game next week, and it'll probably be Luigi's Mansion 2; I already have FE Awakening, LEGO City holds no appeal at all to me, I'm getting a physical copy of Animal Crossing so I can take it to work on my regular 3DS and play it at home on my XL, and I don't like Donkey Kong, even if Brian Blessed is advertising it. So.

I also bought Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons off the eShop and preordered Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the fifth time...off Amazon this time, rather than GAME. The figurine would be nice, but I've nowhere to put it and I can get it for free off Amazon because I have about £60 on my account from trade-ins.

...fucking hell, I've got to stop buying games just because I can :ffs:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
3DS

I finally got my mitts on this game after waiting and being excited for so long. I actually got it 2 days early which I am really pleased about and it came with an adorable Animal crossing neighbour stuffed toy. I got a yellow dog, not sure of her name. Anyway, I spent the whole night playing it haha and will do so again tonight after work :D

I did not post yet? Most likely because I have been too busy with the game.

I last bought The Last of us. The game is actually very enjoyable so far and I am really liking it. The characters are already likeable and I am about 5 hours in at most. I could have played more, but I was a bit busy the last two days. I am not rushing it. Maybe going to play 3-4 hours a day to keep it at a good pace.

I got the survival edition since Post Pandemic were all sold out. I was even told the game was all sold out so thankfully I had it pre-ordered. Survival edition came with the sights& sounds pack and it also came with a huge artbook and some other nice stuff. I really wanted the statue for post pandemic though. I can see myself being a fan of this game for a long time. It will possibly become a series since ND have two teams. I had the game pre=ordered so I also got the survival pack which grants me some bonus multiplayer stuff.

War of the Roses: Kingmaker

I have been oggling this and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare with mild interest for quite some time. Now this one was 75% off on Steam, so I figured now was as good a time as any to check it out.

Back