What did you last buy

Hmmmm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought another copy of FFX for the PS2 for my brother on his birthday because his old copy suddenly broke while he was trying to win Tidus' ultimate weapon in that Chocobo race :brooding:

I went out a few days ago to Bath and Body Works (the bath shop in town) and I got some of my favorite strawberry scented lotion, shower gel, and spray. Omg it smells so good :rage: I also got a couple of refills for my Wallflower plugin thing in the marshmallow fireside scent. I plugged one in yesterday and my room smells delicious now. I couldn't resist going, I always go to their semi annual sale.

Chicken balls, curry and strongbow. And drank/ate them up the top of a mountain a few hours back :/
Was stunning, but I burnt my hand on the curry during the grand picnic. I now smell of chinese curry...not that that's a bad thing of course.

Bagged shredded cheese. Because we're too lazy to shred the cheese ourselves. XD along with shrimp. Those were the items we bought yesterday to make a fantastic dinner. I love it so much.

Yeah, that's about it really. Meh...

Oh! I think Dad got another avocado too. I must royally punch him one day.

Bought myself a lovely Tim Tam Chiller from Gloria Jeans.

O M G they took for effing ever to make my drink.

They served everyone else and left the person in uniform (me, who clearly had a job to get back to) waiting forever!

They were lucky it tasted good.

I am still going to ring the hotline and complain though. I want a free drink after waiting that ridiculous amount of time.

I went to the mall and outlet mall yesterday. I bought some summer handsoaps, lotions, and a nail file from the bath place (they smell sooooooooooo yummy :inlove:), summer tops and a new lace tank top from Old Navy, and 3 summer candles for my room from the candle shop (kiwi berries, cherry lemonade, and pink dragonfruit) :gonk:

16GB Memory Stick for my PSP so that i can play all my games w/o waiting on some ridiculous long file transfer and some shitty camera for it.

Mom got us some new shorts from Old Navy earlier. We're slowly buying more clothes to get ready for the summer. I got two pairs. Blue and grey colors. I'm actually wearing the grey ones right now. XD

Gigabyte 970 UD3 AM3+ mobo and an AMD FX 6300 6 core CPU.

It was to replace the 2 from my last computer which had failed when the water cooling system leaked all over the board. By the time I was aware of it, it was too late.

The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (PS3) and The Sims 3 with University Life (via Steam). :3

I've always wanted to play Ico and Shadow of the Colossus is pretty fun. I can play The Sims for hours and University Life looks like a pretty nifty expansion pack with cool things to do. ^^

I bought some lovely clothing items from Modcloth.

Some cute shoes for work:
ecd03c3dc7d2dc43a385fb6312d4e6e2.jpg

A lovely dress top for a party next weekend:
8ee9097191348f3de22781d88c3db93d.jpg

And an adorable bag because it was adorable:
d02be3624403e0487b6a686adc76b38f.jpg

@Squid that's incredibly ladylike and classy. Me likes, yes yes.

I bought a brand new 2TB harddrive so my C: drive stops bitching at me "IM RUNNING OUT OF SPACE YOU MORON. DUMP YOUR SHIT ON SOME OTHER DRIVE!"

I moved about 450GB worth of files to the new drive and now my computer is back to running at Roadrunner speed.

...I bought my Ma's birthday present(An Angel statue for the garden) along with takeout for the family that night.

Last thing I bought for myself? LOTR special movie-tie in collection. I hate reading my brothers combined book, so I bought my own set.

I bought Steve and I some dash mats for our cars.

I had to special order mine because my car wasn't popular enough to have stock on hand. >.<

They called today to say it's in but I have to wait until next pay day to pick it up as I really don't want to dig into my savings. :hmmm:

Back