[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is former WWF Superstar X-Pac's theme song. I've always liked it, but it took me forever to find it online. After 13 years, I now have it. Bookmarked. It's a fun song. It gets me motivated to do stuff. Clean my room, stuff like that. Also, Pockets this is how I came up the nickname I gave you. X-Pac = X-Pock. XD I always think of you now when I listen to this song. :lew:

I was rather disappointed with Xillia soundtrack I heard, until this happened

then I was like HOLY SHIT, YOU LEVELED UP SOUNDTRACK

I listen to this too much :sad3:

The heck why doesn't it work :hmph: I PUT INBETWEEN THE

Bloc Party- One More Chance.

Definitely one of my favourite tracks by them. I was quite annoyed they didn't play this on both dates they were in Dublin. They played it on the Tuesday- I got the Wednesday show. Nevertheless, they still take up one of the top spots in my personal selection of bands.

I love The Script. This was the first song I heard by them. I missed them in concert not too long ago though. Dumb.

The music video is OK, but I'm more interested in the song itself. It's subtle, sad, and beautiful, all simultaneously.

oh yeah

wont stop, cant stop

cant express with words how much i love the soundtrack they used for this anime, it's pretty awesome

Royals by Lorde

The song as an addicting beat, the underlying message is simple and it's not glamorous by any means. It's a raw song/video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMqwecN4SLU
This song is so fucking catchy. I could easily listen to this song all day and not be tired of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FqlCUWP1jo

This right here is my favorite Marilyn Manson song ever. I absolutely love his music. He is so intelligent and is an amazing song writer. It's a shame people don't actually read what he's singing about, and just judge him by what he looks like. Oh well I love MM :)

Torn - Natalie Imbruglia

Very good song, sad message, but... I dunno. I like listening to it. Lyrically a very strong piece and I love the melodies. ♥
Suits the mood.

This was the theme song for WWE's Payback PPV back in June. I liked it as soon as I heard it. It's very catchy. I find myself singing it at the most random times of the day. The lyrics are pretty... Intense for a song where the beat is kinda upbeat and such. Either way, WWE scored a winner with me. I really dig it.​

1901 by Phoenix. Been hooked on this song for a few days now. They're a great band with great rhythm.

The video is definitely trippy. Haha.

Sober - Pink

I love Pink. She's an amazing singer/songwriter and absolutely inspirational. Love her lyrics, and pretty much all her songs.

Mood fitting right there!

Ali Bomaye by Game off the Jesus Piece album. Love the beat.

His account of the 40 Glocc situation on Hot 97 always has me laughin. Don't know who told 2 Chainz he could rap though damn get off the track son.

Heard this one's on GTA V I'm psyched for that game can't wait to hear it on Radio Los Santos!

Off You Me At Six's new album. I cannot wait! :kira: :kira:

New album isn't released yet, but this premiered tonight! Caaaaaaannot waiiiiiiiiit I tell you!

This song was the theme for WWE Extreme Rules in 2012. I never really gave it any attention until recently though. I put it on my Tumblr playlist, and now I can't get enough of it. It's different from what I've been listening to lately, so it's more than welcome. It's my song of the month. xD​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back