[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Friendship - Ritsuko Okazaki

Opening Theme of Sukitte ii Na Yo (Say I Love You) A anime i'm watching ATM, very calm theme, but goes pretty well with the anime's theme

...at 1:20, the world just explodes. Jeez it sounds fantastic. :gasp:

It took me a while to figure out why it sounded odd.

Then I realized, the time signature is 5/4.

CheVelle - "CLOSURE"

One of my favorite slow hard rock songs of all time. It starts off with this very dark slow guitar rift, then the soft vocals join in, and then the drums enter with this big entrance of crashing cymbals and stuff... just the atmosphere of all three elements makes this song so chillingly epic. It stays pretty quite throughout the whole song save for the brief hectic combination of drums and guitar for a few seconds before each verse and chorus. I think the lyrics are what I love best though. I've always thought the song was talking about Jesus' rebirth but it's just personal beliefs. They're catholic so it makes sense that their lyrics are darker and more "undeserving".

Breathe, trust, bless me and release,
Climb, hard or never be seen.
Closed off, rescue to breathe.
Just bless me.

Two sided time,
Your rebirth can't hurt,
Branch out behind, the pain.

Closure has come to me myself,
You will never belong to me.

Had to to turn, lay down,
Your sting of disease.
Phase you out, should've seen this coming.
Go on confusing the soul,
Hold my breath 'til you rupture.

Three days aside,
Your rebirth can't hurt,
Branch out behind, pride.

Like a leach,
I hold on as if we belonged,
To some precious pure dream.
Cast off, you've seen what's beneath,
Now fail me.

Faulty closure
Faulty closure
Faulty closure
Faulty closure

You will never belong to me.​

Cobra Starship :jay: I liked some of their songs but this is by far my favorite.
Thank you Fueled By Ramen :ryan:

This one takes me way back to the GTA Vice City days. Good times... a decade ago! wow I was 12. Awww little Tom.

You're listenin' to Flash FM... ahhh yeah

I am listening to

I heard this on the way home from grocery shopping tonight. I love the rigid feel of most songs of theirs. I can really relate to this song, I'm sure most people can. All you hear on the news is violence, end of the world predictions, and etc...I'm so tired of it.

A Boy Brushed In Red Living in Black And White - Underoath

I had originally thought these guys were metal, but then I found out they are completely the opposite. Actually, they are more in the emo/screamo genre. Kind of breaks my heart Emo/screamo isn't popular anymore ;-;. It deserves so much better criticism than it had originally had gotten. >:[

Epic. They're Only Chasing Safety is one of my favourite albums period. I like how even though it gets clumped in with the 'emo' or 'screamo' genre it stands strong all on its own and oozes with classiness. I've just re-listened to the whole album after I saw your post and I'm now in the throes of nostalgia!

love this song, the whole album is pretty dam good, i think their arragments from touhou songs :)

I'm listening to

I love this song, after so many years this song makes me squee like it has since I first heard it :lew: Love and lies are the best things to write a song about so that makes this song pretty perfect. The lyrics are so lovely and Sharon's voice is so edgy. AVB is the best. I love his music <3

them vocals :3

I'm listening to

Whenever I listen to this I have to turn it wayyyyyyyyy up because it has some fabulous bass to it. The lyrics are fun and this is something I can bounce and dance around to in the car or cleaning the house. This is probably one of my most recent favorite dance tunes.

Well, I am currently listening to THE GREATEST song in the entire universe. :monster:

Me and some buddies sometime ago performed a cover of this song at a wedding. It went down so great. Everyone dancing and having a good time. I swear this song also has the grooviest Bassline ever!

In the midst of re-discovering Sepultura lately. Great Metal band! This song and a couple of others from their Chaos A.D. album have even made to my morning exercise playlist.

i love my red hot chili peppers

can't stop

can't stop pressing replay

Back