[V3] What's Your Mood?

Mood: Pretty Good

Reason:
My way of thinking about food has become alot better. I'm not snacking hardly at all anymore and when I do, it's only one biscuit here or there. Not a whole bag of chips or anything. I never go back to the cupboard for more after as well.

My metabolism is slowing down and the weight has started to go on a bit.

I was 46-47kg for so long and now I'm verging on 49kg, so I'm trying to keep at 47kg, because that was when I was the most happy with myself. I'm tiny and I don't have big boobs and when I gain the weight it goes straight to my stomach.

I can not afford for that to happen. My stomach sticking out further than my A cup boobs is just not on!

I'm doing alright! My dad and I went out for a nice cycle ride in the local forest earlier. We were cycling along roads that pass fields and through woods, down hills, over bridges for 2 hours without stopping! I'm quite pleased with my fitness level, though I do plan to keep on getting better. I appear to be getting more muscly... particularly on my stomach. :lew:

We had a lovely lunch afterwards too! Jacket potato with baked beans and salad, followed by half an apple parkin, which was sooo good. Some lovely slices of apple inside, cinnamon, a slight hint of banana perhaps, brown sugar... It wasn't a large piece, which is always better. :) I find cake hard to eat and quite filling, but sometimes it's too good to miss. :wacky:

Mood: BORED

Reason: BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!

I am fucking bored. I have work to do but I do not want to do it. Whinge, whinge, whinge!!!

That is all.

Mood: Pretty meh.

Being a moderator and a cult subscriber can have it's downfalls when you get to ready all of the mean stuff people said about you before and after you became a mod. I never would have dreamed I'd have over 30 pages of hate towards me on a forum. But eh. I guess I need to just leave the past in the past, but it still hurts to see it.

Mood: Annoyed/Upset

My dad wants me to come over to his house today before my vacation ends Sunday and I have to go back to college. I don't really like him.

Then he tells me he's upset because I saw everyone else before him, but that's the way it worked out. I saw him two times already didn't I? Can't I just have one vacation day where I don't feel obligiated to visit anybody and just relax before dealing with college life again? -_-

Mood: Alright

I'm somewhat happy because I'm finally getting a new phone :hmmm: But I don't know exactly when because my parents keep stalling on ordering it and I can't get an answer out of my dad so I know if we're going to just go to the store to get it or order it online. I also have to work on a research paper so :hmph:!

Mood: Inspired

Reason: This paper I got back for my English class is a 94! Yeeeeah I've been on a roll lately with those A's. I've got to write a paper tying in the concept of the movie "Incepton" to this essay we had to read out of class. Yeeeah, fun ass essay that's gonna be. I'm ready to just pound it out, get it finished, and turn it in.

Mood: meh :(

I was feeling crummy earlier in the week and thankfully today I feel 100% again. Today has been spent working on a school presentation and it's taking for-ev-er to complete. I thought I picked an easier topic to discuss and now it's turning out to be this huge drawn out thing because I have so many topics I need to touch on within it. I'll get it finished tonight one way or another. I refuse to try and work on it this weekend since I have to work and I know I won't be in the mood. :hmph:

I'm pretty awesome!

I've had a wonderful day! A rather eventful cycling ride this morning...followed by a super shift at work! I was tutoring for a couple of hours before one manager asked me to do some sorting and stapling of SATS papers, which I was more than happy to do. I enjoy variety! After that, I marked some of the standard work, then from 5:30 'til 8 (when I left) marked English SATS papers! I had to mark them against the criteria, so needed to understand that first, then go through each piece carefully. I looked at spellings, structure, the quality of their description. It was a slow process, yes, but I absolutely loved it! :D I haven't quite finished the job either, but the manager is more than happy for me to finish it tomorrow if there is time. She was very grateful. We both had an iced latte in the final hour. :ryan: The centre was pretty empty at the end. =]

Reason:
Had an awesome sleep in and I've just been watching movies on YouTube for a couple of hours now.

Steve's at work again and I'm slightly bored but oh well.

Supposed to be going to the park for a BBQ tomorrow so I hope it doesn't rain!

Mood: Tired

Reason: 4 hours or so of sleep each night this week due to not being able to sleep and grad school. Hopefully sleeping until like 3 in the afternoon tomorrow

Mood: So-so

Reason: I got my Senior First Aid certificate finally so that I can hand it to my lecturer at TAFE. My gay-ass mouse is starting to malfunction so I'll definitely need a replacement.

Mood: Buggered

Reason:
Had to go out to a Seminar tonight. It was one of those long ass seminars in which they try to sell you a holiday package but the only reason we go is to get our gift at the end which is a cheap holiday. :ryan:

$200 for 7 nights for the both of us at the Gold Coast in some fancy hotel is freakin' cheap! So can't wait to go. :ryan:

Mood: Enthused

Reason: Not too sure. Spark hit the spine, and then want to go running again. Currently putting a play list on the ipod and running till the sun goes down. Gives my brain that long relaxation I need and gravity sets in and I come back down to earth. Life is getting longer, might as well be someone who brightens it up for folks. Enough thinking..

Reason:
Just thought I'd pop on the net for a bit whilst Steve cooks me dinner. :ryan:

I feel like I've been extra busy lately, which is why I haven't ventured on here too much. There always seems to be something that has to be done all the time.

I shouldn't complain though. At least I have the means and money to get said things done. >.<

Mood: exausted
Reason: Ive been so busy lately its not funny. Ive been hammered with loads of school work, and along with other things, it is taking up all my time:rage: I am so ready to graduate in May:grin:

Mood: Tired

Reason: I've been busy as all hell between school, work, my girlfriend, and the fact that I'm the only one in my family with a valid driver's license. My mother works over-night, so I'm forced to take her to work at 11PM and pick her up at 7am. I take my brother to work at 6pm and pick him up at 10pm. I'm at school from 7am to 5pm, and I cook for my 4 sisters and myself. Just a little over-worked and stressed out.

I'm a little sleepy but I'm doing okay.

I went to laserquest with work last night. Oh my, I haven't had that much fun in months!!! :cali: I lost the first two team games, then came 2nd in the two solo games (after one of the guys who works in the venue). I really must go back...somehow. :wacky: Lots of rushing about, dodging behind walls, sneaking up on guys from the back... At one point, I was chasing our manager around one stump, as she was chasing me, and I could see her lights getting a little closer, so went a little faster and caught her! :lew:

Mood: half asleep

Stayed up a little bit too late chatting with a friend on skype and looking at stupid videos on youtube. Only reason I woke up for school today is because I have a test in first period :sad3: But I go home after that so then maybe I can take a nap or something :grin:

Mood: Grumpy
Reason: I didn't get much sleep last night, and to be honest I'm a tad annoyed with the boyfriend - we barely see each other and he barely makes conversation with me... I've stopped trying to get him to talk more, really. Seriously gets on my nerves.

Back