Tumblr on election night = funniest place to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how many people actually voted for Romney... That alone is nuts...

happy about Obama tho, now America is slightly less doomed and ill get to see his face on the news everyday rather than Romney's

Australia cares about American news? :hmmm:

Cali said:
That's still your opinion. Nowadays, voting for a white guy over a black dude is reason enough to be called racist, even if you're black :lew:
what If I voted for the green guys??? :hmmm:

We are forced to care because its all over the news. I was waiting at the doctors today for literally three hours and the whole time it had the elections and obamas speech on tv :wacky:

We are forced to care because its all over the news. I was waiting at the doctors today for literally three hours and the whole time it had the elections and obamas speech on tv :wacky:

Do you guys not have your own political bullshit to worry about? or your own news? or what is wrong with your news stations?
Maybe the most you hear about is all the animals that can kill you...
"and here are all the animals that can kill you in Australia....NOW ON TO AMERICAN NEWS!!!"

Likewise over here. You'll never get the same impassioned mental breakdowns, the sheer, uncontrolled fury, apocalyptic doomsayers over here.

Most that happened when Cameron got in as PM was a:

"fuck me, that cunt's actually Prime Minister now? Wanker."

before we shrugged our shoulders and sodded off to make a cup of tea.

Plus there are no good news of our own over here, except for some Tory MP skiving from her duties to go to I'm A Celeb in Australia and pissing off her party. News at eleven: an MP is doing something stupid and not doing their job. Shocking. So yeah, otherwise it's all been American stuff.

Romney just wants to keep the elite rich. I cant believe so many people voted for Romney.....There are tons of documentary's (wether they are true or not) about Romney which indicates the faulness and dirtyplay he has done.

He is fucking fishy.

YAY OBAMA!! WHO LET OBAMA OUT? WOOF WOOF!

Obama had to pick up the mess George Bushy had left and the american people voted for Georgo TWICE. Obama had only 4 years to fix the mess.
I think ppl are pointing fingers to the wrong target.

Anyways who am I I am not american and nor have I studied USA's politics in details so forget what I said.

JUST GLAD ITS OBAMA ALABAMA !!!!

Also Romney had some dumb idea about the foreign policy it was ridiculous (dont know where that article was)
He doesnt support Gay marriage.
What was tht about abortions of raped women?

pfff never mind.

Romney just wants to keep the elite rich. I cant believe so many people voted for Romney.....There are tons of documentary's (wether they are true or not) about Romney which indicates the faulness and dirtyplay he has done.

He is fucking fishy.

Obama had to pick up the mess George Bushy had left and the american people voted for Georgo TWICE. Obama had only 4 years to fix the mess.

Anyways who am I I am not american and nor have I studied USA's politics in details so forget what I said.

Also Romney had some dumb idea about the foreign policy it was ridiculous (dont know where that article was)

pfff never mind.

I just completely rofl'd when I read OBAMA ALABAMA! Yeah you got it right Ohri, basically if Romney had became president us low/middle class citizens would be taxed up the ass and basically pay for other peoples mistakes. Social services funding Food Stamps, Health care among other things would be drastically reduced because he basically believed as an adult you are responible for everything. It doesn't matter if you work 2 jobs and still are having a rough time his basic motto was fuck everyone that isn't rich.

I hate politics. :jtc: It brings out the worst in me.

I'm surprised Romney got so many votes considering from what I've heard his policies cater to so few people, not to mention apparently he's made a lot of money from other people's misfortune which I find horrendous. I think Obama was the correct choice no one is going to solve the US' social and financial problems over the course of 4 years or even 8 imo. There's no easy quick term answer to it and any candidate that claims to have such an answer is lying through their teeth.

Australia cares about American news? :hmmm:

what If I voted for the green guys??? :hmmm:
I'd say good for you. You avoided voting for the status quo. not many folk in america can say that. I myself am a Libertarian so I support your reasoning for going third party :lew:

Obamney jus' aint my thang :grin:

I lack internet at home. :hmph:
I missed all the Tumblr fun. :hmph:
Now my dash is normal. :hmph:

He is fucking fishy.

pfff never mind.

The abortion bit was another guy (in Romney's party) named Mourdock. He's a dumbass, but yeah, Romney tried to disassociate himself from the (other) loon, but the damage was done already.

I agree, though, Obama is the man. He's faced the greatest crisis since (and perhaps exceeding) the Great Depression here in the states. By my book, he's done what he can.

tumblr_md3nl84LPG1rxu0oqo1_500.gif

tumblr_md3nl84LPG1rxu0oqo2_500.gif

I was gunning for Obama as I wasn't a fan of Romney. Though I was tempted to vote Libertarian and people said my vote wouldn't matter. It's not about winning, though. It's about sending a message. Obama did... wellish his first term. Romney would have been awful. But either way, I don't think either of them will "save the country". We're still pretty damn boned.

I was gunning for Obama as I wasn't a fan of Romney. Though I was tempted to vote Libertarian and people said my vote wouldn't matter. It's not about winning, though. It's about sending a message. Obama did... wellish his first term. Romney would have been awful. But either way, I don't think either of them will "save the country". We're still pretty damn boned.
ringo you're perf

my sisters, father, and I all voted libertarian(Gary Johnson). like you said, it's not about voting for who could be elected. at this point it's about sending a message

you gotta vote for who you believe in, not who the media tells you to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back