SOTW / AOTW Discussion & Results

iv did it a few times aswell so ul be fine. Im quite pleased with my entries this week, though i didnt actually do much to my sotw entry.

This vertical theme is harder than I thought...I started mine last night but it's not turning out as I expected. I think I might have to change my render or something and start over from scratch. >.>

Vikki's having some net problems which are preventing her from putting the threads up, but they'll be up as soon as she can create them ^^

Ouww, haha, sorry for voting for my entry. I didn't know how to look at polls without voting and I didn't realize that this was the Rules thread as well as discussion. So I thought since you guys could see the votes that my vote would be subtracted (^-^;)

After you posted the rule, I scrambled around the forum looking for it and realized that this must have been where it was, haha. (+_+) I'll know next time (´∇`;o)

i must join this sotw, so i may brake out of my n00b shell

jk, This vertical thing sounds fun, or how about making a challenge, like making the sig with Ms paint?

Well, I put up SOTW 102 and AOTW 52, I know it's a little earlier than normal, but I think I've got a busy day ahead, so I just put them up now so I don't forget.

However, if anyone has an entry but didn't send it to me in time, no worries, just PM me it sometime in the next 24 hours, and I'll edit it in ^^

-_- I'll probably be one of the ones doing that.

Seeing as I've had work and had planned on doing it the moment I got home tonight >_<

No problem Vikki. No one's voted yet anyway, which is good cause I've just had to update it to add an entry xD

Something blue, something blue hmmmmmmmmm i think i know what il do

Th aotw winners thread needs updating :ness:

Sport D:

Rich and poor would be a cool one :gasp:

Despair :ryan: i like this one a lot :ryan: Not because im an emo cunt or anything though ¬__¬ Emotion themes are the best.

I like the despair theme too. I actually have action shots from my dances which I use as renders. i might use one for this...

@Sexy Beast: I think you only want an abstract theme because you've already done a sig about it...mind you I would do the same thing...

I dont know what themes we've had in the past, but I think if we did a MAGIC theme it'd be cool, or like, the 4 elements...whatever woks.

Lew, I have a question regarding your winning SOTW piece:

Where did you get those brushes? The hearts and stars and such. I want them! :gasp:

@Sexy Beast: I think you only want an abstract theme because you've already done a sig about it...mind you I would do the same thing...
That works with any GFX suggestion though, you're naturally going to choose a theme you can gain the upperhand on :wacky: All being said I only ever enter SoTW when I can be arsed >_>

Lew, I have a question regarding your winning SOTW piece:

Where did you get those brushes? The hearts and stars and such. I want them! :gasp:

Thee star brush is a default photoshop brush and the heart one i just typed in ''heart brushes'' in google and clicked the first link. I got those brushes when i first started using photoshop so i cant remember where i got them. A google search will turn up results =)

Back