SOTW / AOTW Discussion & Results

What about that link I PMd you? Did it not work or something? o_O

You know I'm really sorry I never messaged you back about that. But I really appreciate your help! :gasp: I never got around to even trying it to be honest because I felt that my computer may have just had some yucky virus.

Anyway last night I went back to try that link you gave me, but tried PS one more time before doing so.

For some unknown reason, after doing nothing to PS since it stuffed up on me, it freakin' worked as normal. <_< Which is a good thing. XD

So I've entered AOTW this week.

Thanks again Lew. ;))

You need to get your thread updated aswell, its on like.....page 3 or something :gasp:

I well wanna see this weeks sotw entries, the theme was challenging so im dying to know what everyones came up with :D

Alright i am just having a bit of a suggestion, maybe for one SOTW, it be a bit different, like instead of the normal sig each week, how bout a T-shirt design theme, like of course if this idea is chosen, pm me right away and i will send the t-shirt size i have..of course its only a suggestion :D

Just to say, so far we've received so many render/stock requests! I'll be totally impressed if all the people who have indicated that they want to enter, actually enter. It looks like it'll be our biggest SOTW yet!

Which is so fitting, since it's SOTW 100 ^^

At first I didn't like the render I got, but when I got to work on it yesterday, I seem to be catching on. It's still a frustrating render to work with though due to the color. -__- I'll see if I can tinker with it some more tonight.

At first I didn't like the render I got, but when I got to work on it yesterday, I seem to be catching on. .

Mines went oppostites from yours...D: I liked it at first then when i tried doing something with it it just wouldnt work...Im gunna give it another bash 2moro i think =)

Mine was shit, since it was a small and I had to enlarge it then reduce noise etc etc ;__; it was really annoying >_< but in the end I was able to come up with something D;

:ryan:

I like mine... I bet I can't do anything with it though, but I'm excited to see how many people enter. =3

So the threads will be up on Friday or on Sunday seeing as there was a delay in putting up the guidelines?

lol k I made, tweaked and entered my entries. They seem to get worse and worse each week :gonk:

Threads are gonna go up on Sunday, since there was an organisation problem. xD But, don't worry, SOTW 101 and AOTW 51 guidelines will go up on Friday as normal ^^

I finished mine earlier, it looks a bit ¬_¬ well its not very good. Trying to use colours with the render i had was really hard. Just gotta do my aotw entry and im done. I find it hard to get motivation to make avatars, the small space just isnt appealing to me D:

Guys, when you PM me with your entries, can you please make it very clear that it's your entry? Cause I've got a lot of PMs entitled "SOTW!" this week, so if you can entitle the PM something like "SOTW / AOTW Entries" I'd greatly appreciate it. xD

Just see SOTW as a learning experience. I've noticed that the more people enter, the more CnC they get and the better they get. It's unrealistic to expect to win on your first SOTW, unless you're an advanced GFXer xD

Back