Mediator. INFP.

unknown.png

unknown1.png

"They enjoy conversation, however, taking particular delight in the unusual."

Haha. Ahem.

Where's my people?

• Haha
Reactions: Six
I'm not sure if I agree with all of mine. I feel like I could have answered agree or disagree to different statements depending on the circumstances.

If I have different scenarios in mind and then take the test again I am certain that I'd get different scores.

I took this test ages ago and got ESTJ-A, which I think is also fairly accurate. My energy category is the only one that fluctuates it seems. I was made to take the test several times by SOMEONE, this time my assertive came out too high usually I have single digit turbulence. I think I may have picked too many big agrees/disagrees.

• Haha
Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 23.05.15.png

There's enough turbulence in there to send a Boeing passenger jet spinning.

If they do feel appreciated, Adventurers are more than happy to reciprocate in any way they know how. People with the Adventurer personality type are very sensual, and in no aspect of their lives is this clearer than in their sex lives. Intimacy is an opportunity for Adventurers to satisfy their partners, and they involve every sense available in enjoying these moments. Adventurers may be shy in public, but alone with a partner they trust, the masks come off – few people get to see this side, and it’s always a pleasant surprise.

ISFJ-T (The Defender) on my end. Taken it a couple of times now and while the numbers vary a little it's always been the same result on my end so far. xD

This is my one - ISFJ-T. I've done this test before and it's been pretty consistent. Though I'm almost 50/50 on a few things.

I've taken these dozens of times and I'm always pinned as something between INTJ, ENTJ, or INTP. Also, architects are INTP - not INTJ; INTJ is, more than not, considered the mastermind.

Additional info

Here I come. While I agree with most of the characterisrics there are some that aren't true for me. I still need to learn a lot to become the person I would like to become, but that "me" is definitely a protagonist, too. My dad is just like the description though, the most charismatic person I have ever known. Would be so cool to be at least partly be able to become a person like him. ;_;

Attachments

• IMG_20190427_090824.png
    IMG_20190427_090824.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 262
Logician Personality
INTP-A / INTP-T

The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, Logicians have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

I took this last week & wasn't sure if I agreed with the results (Adventurer Personality, ISFP-A / ISFP-T) This is what it is today, which I think is a little different than the results previously, but maybe accurate if you smooshed them together.

I'd be interested in seeing what this will look like a while from now. :-)

Got campaigner but pressed back too many times so lost the information ha, what i read was pretty accurate though i think!

Back