How do you deal with liars, backstabbers and rumor spreaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think much of you at all, darling

You endlessly bring up religion, Jesus was a carpenter's son so maybe he can help you build a bridge and get over it

You admitted to joining this forum due to stalking some girl from another forum here

See. :T

Atheists who strain themselves and bend facts to justify a prejudice against religion are exactly the same as religious people who react with hostility and intolerance towards those with different beliefs.

What youre saying and what I said are two completely different things...

But, I guess little things like facts or accuracy don't mean much to a religious-atheist mob intent on persecuting those with differing beliefs...

What has coherence ever done to you?

You're being vague and ambiguous!

Be more like JRR Tolkien and less like an old wise man on a mountain, plz.

ALSO, why do you think people backstab me and don't confront me face to face?

Maybe, they've tried to do EXACTLY what you're doing now and made zero progress?

In real life, even...

Ever think of that? :ohshit:

Falling asleep. :T Going to sleep, soon.

Wish you guys well...

Dont argue it riddick. Its not worth it man.

I thought they'd figure it out by now.

Clearly I over-estimated them. :x

edit x2 LOL I just realized you were talking to me, not them. No worries, I think it'll be ok. :argor:

How am I backstabbing you? We have never gotten along, I am being very direct with the fact that I do not like you

How sneaky and underhanded of me

I didn't say you were.

I said people do it because arguing with me hasn't worked very well for them from a historical perspective.. :ohshit:

edit: Nighty, Nighty, nite nite.

Says the guy who stalked a girl to this forum to prove he wasn't stalking her. :hmmm:
hahahaha say whaaat?

You're being vague and ambiguous!

Be more like JRR Tolkien and less like an old wise man on a mountain, plz.

ALSO, why do you think people backstab me and don't confront me face to face?

Maybe, they've tried to do EXACTLY what you're doing now and made zero progress?

In real life, even...

Ever think of that? :ohshit:

Falling asleep. :T Going to sleep, soon.

Wish you guys well...
if they make no progress with you, is it really any wonder then?

I looked at that link of yours all right, most people noted your one man war against logic and reason

Arguing with you is like trying to tell my dog not to shit on the carpet

He never learns no matter what I try and just keeps shitting away

Eventually I just gave up and accepted that the carpet was going to be shitty for the foreseeable future

People refusing to debate you is because you are terrible at debating, not because you are some oratory savant. You're like someone claiming no boxers will have a boxing match against them, when all you do is throw kicks

hahahaha say whaaat?

Ah, wait. That needs to be answered.

I said that someone said that me posting here meant that I was "stalking them". Not, that I actually intended to do so. Yay for people quoting me out of context.

This is by far the nicest forum I've come across in my travels. Its a nice and positive place in comparison to other places I've been. Maybe because its inhabited majority-wise by non americans? That's why I post here. I can't help it if people say my motivation for doing so involves other reasons. But, if they can read my mind - I would like them to tell me what number I'm thinking of, right now. d :

As for the rest, yeah it would be nice if I could prove some people wrong and make them eat their words for thinking I would bother stalking anyone on the internet. What's wrong with that?

Luckily I have people here like Ducky who would never, ever, twist my words or quote them out of context..

Oh, wait! They already have... Well, I'm sure it'll never happen again!

if they make no progress with you, is it really any wonder then?

If a person wants to attack someone, arguing is only one option available to them.

Why attack someone at all? Whether its a verbal attack, smear campaign, character assassination or physical assault, there isn't necessarily a major difference between them.

Any demographic or group can utilize different methods of attacking those of different demographics...

I think, attacking someone on that basis means you're a failure, period.

It can be compared to white people attacking black people or straights attacking gays.

For atheists to attack religious people and strain themselves trying different methods to injure someone or their reputation... Then, for the same atheists to claim that only religion is capable of that type of intolerance and prejudice.... AND, take themselves seriously...

It doesn't matter what happens really, just going through the motions of that cycle which leads to Israel vs Palestine and other conflicts means you're an absolute failure, period.

I'm definitely going to sleep now............ Hopefully, I won't see any of you people in my dreams as I fear it would be a dream about me being fed to lions by atheists or something like that...

Peace, yo & stay loose guys... :ohshit:

edit WAIT, one more!

I looked at that link of yours all right, most people noted your one man war against logic and reason

Arguing with you is like trying to tell my dog not to shit on the carpet

He never learns no matter what I try and just keeps shitting away

Eventually I just gave up and accepted that the carpet was going to be shitty for the foreseeable future

People refusing to debate you is because you are terrible at debating, not because you are some oratory savant. You're like someone claiming no boxers will have a boxing match against them, when all you do is throw kicks

Ha. See.

You feel an intense need to lash out and justify your prejudice and dislike of someone.

You can't justify emotions like hatred, prejudice, discrimination and similar subjective and arbitrary things using logic or science. It has no basis in fact or reality.

So, you do what everyone else does and just make up things & bend reality and facts to support your pre-conceived notions.

This is the reason you can't argue with me. You're emotional and its clouding your judgment and I'm calm and rational....

I'm gone.. good day to you, bronacious. :ohshit:

I've heard that. I can't say whether or not its true.

It definitely belongs in spam.

I've never really had someone I considered a friend backstab or betray me. Its usually people I don't know & have never said more than 5 words to before who act like they know everything about me, which is pretty weird.

Hope I don't sound like captain hard ass here, but buck up my boy! Strangers? Folks on the internet?

Really? I mean why do you care? The most trivial things in life sometimes are from when someone thinks they know you and got you made before they even shake hands with you or say hello.

I judge people before I meet them, but I remain open minded so to hope that stereo type fades. Though that will never put the thought in my mind.. saying.. oh well I'm just going to meet some unsuspecting fawk, and dick him over or backstab him. It's too much bad joo joo.

Karma's a bitch. I'd say if you are on a forum, email.. or whatever else in the real life.. ignore them.. or go on about your way. If they confront you face to face.. well I'd say stick up for yourself the first time. As many wise folks have said before, if you don't do it the first time or the next few times, you might as well be a stepping block for folks to walk all over.

You made a thread effectively asking why people don't get on with you, then when someone says why they think it is you replied "you don't know me". Also your sister who presumably does know you, made the exact same observation

However when one person complemented you, you didn't give the same response, you just accepted it as true

In one post you made this about religion for no reason at all, other than I assume no one will put up with you in the debate sections here or on that other forum

In a thread about the forming island, when Pooley said it was not amazing, you used that to take a jab at atheists

Pooley could be in a seminary for all you know

You really remind me of the Dunning-Kruger effect

Oh, this is easy.

Step 1) Send them a very real looking but actually fake card saying they've won a 2-day vacation in the Bahamas.

Step 2) Make sure to mention that they need only scan the barcode on the back for their ticket.

Step 3) By the time they scan their ticket they are utterly unaware that they are really getting on a plane for Darfur.

Step 4) Call Darfur airport 2 minutes before landing and tell them that the person matching [description of backstabber here] is working with the Janjaweed and bringing them parts for a dirty bomb.

Step 5) Send them a postcard because you are never gonna see that sonofabitch again!

:dave:

Simple, elegant, and surprisingly effective. Don't even have to spend time digging holes for the bodies.

Is it possible to throw packets of tomato sauce over the internet?

Many people have threatened to beat me up over the internet.
How should I deal with internet thugs desperate to find me and beat me to a pulp?

Keep throwing ketchup packets? It'll delay them but make them want to beat you up even more

Get a really high paying job like a janitor in McDonalds and then you'll be safe in a ketchup packet fortress forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back