FFX General Discussion

Yes that :gasp: Otherwise you just soft reset the game until it shows up. Which it didn't because I messed something up after I finished the previous tournament for one of Wakka's overdrive moves.

That sucks. So you went through the tournament with a basic team hoping to win for the sigil..which is why you gave up? I would too :O

That sucks. So you went through the tournament with a basic team hoping to win for the sigil..which is why you gave up? I would too :O

Precisely. And after I got my ass handed to me I just went on with the game (as I was at the end anyways) and had Wakka use something else until the final boss where I gave him his celestial weapon, seeing as he wouldn't keep any AP gained after that point anyways.

Precisely. And after I got my ass handed to me I just went on with the game (as I was at the end anyways) and had Wakka use something else until the final boss where I gave him his celestial weapon, seeing as he wouldn't keep any AP gained after that point anyways.

True, I wouldn't bother unless it was for completeness. I have done it once, not worth doing it again.

Wakka's Sigil took patience, so did Lulu's. But it was Tidus' Sigil that gave me a bit of ragey moment, but I overcame it and whooped some ass in the Monster Arena after.

On a side note, does anyone have the INT (international) copy?

Wakka's Sigil took patience, so did Lulu's. But it was Tidus' Sigil that gave me a bit of ragey moment, but I overcame it and whooped some ass in the Monster Arena after.

On a side note, does anyone have the INT (international) copy?

Yes and yes. International and JPN. Khimari's was the worst, I never found the secret to doing that well.

Finally got the Magus Sisters for a friend. I had to remember exactly what to do, which took awhile.

I hated trying to dodge the lightning (what was it, 800 times?!). Rikku's took me a long time also. The only person I didn't finish was Lulu's, which sucks

Finally got the Magus Sisters for a friend. I had to remember exactly what to do, which took awhile.

I hated trying to dodge the lightning (what was it, 800 times?!). Rikku's took me a long time also. The only person I didn't finish was Lulu's, which sucks

Good job. They were such an exciting summon. Not reliable enough though. You can always get back to Lulu in like 20 years..maybe..

Ahh, a FFX discussion thread! This has to be my favourite of the series. I've resumed play recently - after a 4 year gap, following a struggle against Evrae - and it's even better! I finally understand the Sphere Grid, and so have been able to upgrade my characters to a level that suits the place I am in the game: Mt. Gagazet.

One thing I don't like: Seymour. He doesn't really disappear, does he? :)

^^^^^^^^^^
He does after you beat him inside Sin
Haha, true. I've completed the game. :)
But he takes far too long to disappear! He's infuriating and stubborn. :humph:

His death was SUCH a relief! :ness:

I wanted the INT version, so I could defeat the Dark Aeons.

Hopefully the remake, (by what I'm hearing and reading) will include Dark Aeons regardless of what version it is.

Haha, true. I've completed the game. :)
But he takes far too long to disappear! He's infuriating and stubborn. :humph:

His death was SUCH a relief! :ness:

agreed.
i ike the part in Sin where you fight him for the last time and Tidus says something along the lines of "Doesnt this guy ever quit?":thehell:Thank God Yuna was able to finally send him:LJ:

MOD EDIT: Short one word posts like this would be considered spam post in a post count section. Maybe you could elaborate a bit on why you agree with the other member's post? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I hope that the HD verison has the dark aeons. I need a reason to max out my stats other than just doing it for the hell of it. If there is one thing I love about the game, its the sphere grid.

From what I understand, this will be a remake as opposed to an HD remastered version.

In either case, I'll definitely get the game. And seeing this talk about Dark Aeons, I'm very interested. I didn't know about this until this thread.

This week is FFX week for FFF!

Let's have some lively discussion about FFX here~

So who still haven't played this game?:humph:

im playing right now FFX International so i hope the Dark Aeons and Penance will be worth the troubles, im eager to see how works the modified sphere grid.

I will not get the HD remake (or whatever it is) this will be my last run on FFX regardless of any new feature the HD one adds.

Back