FFX General Discussion

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Yes that :gasp: Otherwise you just soft reset the game until it shows up. Which it didn't because I messed something up after I finished the previous tournament for one of Wakka's overdrive moves.
That sucks. So you went through the tournament with a basic team hoping to win for the sigil..which is why you gave up? I would too :O

ribbit

don't climb too high, ribbit
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
That sucks. So you went through the tournament with a basic team hoping to win for the sigil..which is why you gave up? I would too :O
Precisely. And after I got my ass handed to me I just went on with the game (as I was at the end anyways) and had Wakka use something else until the final boss where I gave him his celestial weapon, seeing as he wouldn't keep any AP gained after that point anyways.

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Precisely. And after I got my ass handed to me I just went on with the game (as I was at the end anyways) and had Wakka use something else until the final boss where I gave him his celestial weapon, seeing as he wouldn't keep any AP gained after that point anyways.
True, I wouldn't bother unless it was for completeness. I have done it once, not worth doing it again.

Hayabusa

Guide of Misery
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Wakka's Sigil took patience, so did Lulu's. But it was Tidus' Sigil that gave me a bit of ragey moment, but I overcame it and whooped some ass in the Monster Arena after.

On a side note, does anyone have the INT (international) copy?

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Wakka's Sigil took patience, so did Lulu's. But it was Tidus' Sigil that gave me a bit of ragey moment, but I overcame it and whooped some ass in the Monster Arena after.

On a side note, does anyone have the INT (international) copy?
Yes and yes. International and JPN. Khimari's was the worst, I never found the secret to doing that well.

Ahlchamest

Your Truth Is My False
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Finally got the Magus Sisters for a friend. I had to remember exactly what to do, which took awhile.

I hated trying to dodge the lightning (what was it, 800 times?!). Rikku's took me a long time also. The only person I didn't finish was Lulu's, which sucks

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Finally got the Magus Sisters for a friend. I had to remember exactly what to do, which took awhile.

I hated trying to dodge the lightning (what was it, 800 times?!). Rikku's took me a long time also. The only person I didn't finish was Lulu's, which sucks
Good job. They were such an exciting summon. Not reliable enough though. You can always get back to Lulu in like 20 years..maybe..

Lirael

I love to read and discuss pretty much anything!
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Ahh, a FFX discussion thread! This has to be my favourite of the series. I've resumed play recently - after a 4 year gap, following a struggle against Evrae - and it's even better! I finally understand the Sphere Grid, and so have been able to upgrade my characters to a level that suits the place I am in the game: Mt. Gagazet.

One thing I don't like: Seymour. He doesn't really disappear, does he? :)

Hayabusa

Guide of Misery
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I wanted the INT version, so I could defeat the Dark Aeons.

Hopefully the remake, (by what I'm hearing and reading) will include Dark Aeons regardless of what version it is.

Grimer

Blue Mage
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Haha, true. I've completed the game. :)
Spoiler!
agreed.
Spoiler!

MOD EDIT: Short one word posts like this would be considered spam post in a post count section. Maybe you could elaborate a bit on why you agree with the other member's post? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Yes. I hope that the HD verison has the dark aeons. I need a reason to max out my stats other than just doing it for the hell of it. If there is one thing I love about the game, its the sphere grid.

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
From what I understand, this will be a remake as opposed to an HD remastered version.

In either case, I'll definitely get the game. And seeing this talk about Dark Aeons, I'm very interested. I didn't know about this until this thread.

C i d

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
This week is FFX week for FFF!

Let's have some lively discussion about FFX here~

So who still haven't played this game?:humph:

kratoscar2008

Final Master
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
im playing right now FFX International so i hope the Dark Aeons and Penance will be worth the troubles, im eager to see how works the modified sphere grid.

I will not get the HD remake (or whatever it is) this will be my last run on FFX regardless of any new feature the HD one adds.

Top Bottom