FFF Sims Lifestream (Discussion)

Here’s the link to a teaser video showing off the FFF town and such. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/280995545

ChocoBrah and Moogals are a thing now! They are all NPC and I have no plans to control these sims, but we’ll be able to interact with them.

Also, I won’t be adding Forest Owls (House 2) and Brotherhood Charm (House 2) just yet when I stream Turtle Paradise gameplay. Reason being, any unplayed household becomes NPC with full autonomy on, so they’ll form/break relationships and skills, find jobs on their own, etc. At least for House 2 and 3, we want to be able to experience all that for the first time together, so I’ll add them to the town when it’s their turn for stream then leave them be to do their own thing afterwards (essentially becoming NPC like the others) until it’s their time to shine again.

I hope that made sense.

#chocobrah #moogals

House 1, episode 1 launched today! If you missed the stream, don't worry! You can watch it back here:

The second post of this thread will hold a list of all current episodes available. Be sure to check it out.

This is very....intereting... I somehow see more murder if this was a real thing though :wacky: no way would most of these people live peacefully in a house!

Reactions: Six
After some discussion, Mits and I (along with a few opinions of the other members) have decided to merge household 3 in with household 1 and 2. Mainly because that way we won't have to wait so long with rotating between households, but also to make things even more interesting with all the personalities roaming around.

The downside is that we can't have any pets because there's a max of 8 sims (pets included) per household and we will have reached that limit.

We will be using the house of household 1 and the house of household 2. House 3 will be demolished!

This means @sly @Soulcorruptor @charmy @Shu @Gabranth you will be placed into the other two households. Which house you will be calling your new home is a surprise, though. :devilish: Mwuahahaha. Stay tuned.

With pets, I can just use House 3 (no need to demolish) and assign a few FFF NPC there filled with cats and dogs.

Also with this new change, I think it would be better. House 2 is huge and I was worried it would feel so empty with only four adults (and a toddler) roaming around. With 3 additional sims being added, hopefully we won’t run into the emptiness issue. I’ll most likely host a party via Tia’s sim (since that’s her aspiration, to throw parties lol) and invite sims over.

I’ll most likely host a party via Tia’s sim (since that’s her aspiration, to throw parties lol) and invite sims over.

By the time household 1 leaves house 2 they'll be locking their doors and windows and hoping we never return ever again. :lew:

This is very....intereting... I somehow see more murder if this was a real thing though :wacky: no way would most of these people live peacefully in a house!

But...Adri almost killed us when he started a fire. Who said we were living peacefully? 😝

Gotta say, that was a fun episode so far. I was overwhelmed initially, but on the 2nd day (and half the sims actually went to work) it did get easier to manage. The trick is not to control them too much and let them do their own thing, aside from attending to their basic needs and fulfilling some of their whims (thought bubbles) to build up their Satisfaction, which can then be used as currency at the Reward Store.

For more info: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/rewards/

I should probably grab the Stoves and Grills Master (1,500) for Adri’s sim asap, just to be safe. 🤔

I bought a new pack. Mits will have some information on that too but she can't double post because she'll combust into random flames, so I just wanted to inform you all I'll be editing some extra stuff in. Woot.

Right, so Target has Seasons / Get Together on sale (50% off). I went ahead and bought those along with Spa Day / Perfect Patio bundle. I used my discounts (15%) so I got a really good deal last night! @sly just thought I’d let you know in case you’re interested in purchasing these packs. The sale ends at Target in a day or two.

Anyway, what does this mean for our sims? Well, our sims can now give great massages and also relax in a hot tub, therefore Kira and I will update the houses and add some cool features in the gameplay, particularly in the backyard. But the cooler features are in Seasons and Get Together expansion pack! Snow, you guys! We get to throw snowballs at each other, form clubs (start brainstorming for club names), dance competitions, and many more additional interactions.

For more info on Seasons: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/seasons/

Get Together: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/gettogether/

So Forest Owls will see some of these features when I stream again next week. Turtle Paradise will most likely invite themselves over!

House 2 is done. When I get a chance I’ll stream sometime today. After Episode 3 or 4, I want to test out City Living (because it’s 50% off 😨) as well which will enable our sims to live in apartments. I’ll temporarily move out both households and drop them in Love Isla- I mean, an apartment building. To make it challenging we’ll start out with a rundown apartment full of pests and leaky pipes. I’ll even assign lot traits ranging from haunted to earthquakes. Let’s see if any of the sims survive this.

For now, we can relax and live the luxury life in House 1 and House 2.

City Living info: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/sims-4-city-living-apartments

I've become so gnome, I can't feel you there...
- source.

In case you missed it! We've streamed Forest Owls (house 2) and Turtle Paradise (house 1) again since our last YouTube upload! Massive thank you to @Linnaete for adding her wit to this series as she makes the most amazing write-ups! Have you read them yet? Episode 1 and 2 are available right now for very in depth catch up readings!

Here's an overview of all the episodes and available write ups so far:
(Note: you can see a full list of all the video links in this post)

Turtle Paradise - Episode 1
Link to video.
Write up: If this isn't considered cannibalism, then we have collectively failed as a society.

Forest owls - Episode 2
Link to video.
Write up: I've become so gnome, I can't feel you there...

Turtle Paradise - Episode 3
Link to video.
Write up: tba

-------

You may have noticed we've gone from 3 to only playing two active households. Household 3 has been merged as mentioned in previous posts. The new and actual setup for gameplay is as follows:

House 1 - Turtle Paradise:

Six
Dionysos
Linnaete
Rey
Harlequin
Shu
Gabranth
Mitsuki

House 2 - Forest Owls:

sly
charmy
Soulcorruptor
Ilyena
Paddy McGee
shivas
Ross
Sprout

Hey guys, I'll continue Sims in a bit here. Not sure what time frame we're looking at. Maybe in an hour or two, depends how things are at home.

It's time to see how our sims are doing in House 2, so for this episode I'll give those a chance to perform up to three actions, and I'll make it happen while streaming. Or at least try to attempt it. Some sims are quite temperamental. You can post the actions here.

@Ilyena
@Sprout
@Soulcorruptor
@Paddy McGee
@Ross
@shivas
@sly
@charmy

Remember, we'll be doing apartments living today, at least for the next few episodes. See you guys in the chat!

Hey guys!

As some of you may know the FFF Sims 4 streams are on hold for now, mainly due to time restriction on Mits' end, but we also kinda struggled to keep things interesting each episode? This is where we'd like to ask for some feedback/input, perhaps hearing what you guys think can give us some ideas.

We are considering splitting the streams. 30 minutes(-ish) streams, which is doable for both Mits and I without freaking out! :P This means we could do two streams a week, an hour of content a week without killing @Linnaete with write-ups (who can either combine the two streams, or keep them separate as they will be shorter) the write-ups aren't mandatory, but I know we all love them!

So we have a few specific questions, but feel free to add something if you prefer, all input is welcome.

1. Should we restart the series or continue the current?
2. Should Mits and I play a household each, or would you like it if we alternated between the two?
3. If a household each, should we share the save file so that the relationships formed carry over in the streams? Or keep the households separate?
4. If not a restart, should we do an edit session for updating/upgrading the looks of all our sims?
5. Add more FFF members as townies?
6. Two households of 8 still? Or make room for pets?

I'm sure there's more we'd like to ask but, here's this for now. Input is much appreciated.

Last edited:
1, ADD MORE TOWNIES, YES.

2. I don't think we should restart, but an edit would be good- I look like someone dropped me on my head as a kid!!! (jokes)

3. Sharing the same file would be good, if you could.

hmmm restarting everything sounds like a lot of work, continuing isn’t that bad! it’s mostly for fun after all :lew:

I like how my sim looks like, personally 😎
and hmmm you guys should decide on the households

BUT YES WE NEED PETS I want a cat (please)

I was told the first time around that you can't get turtle pets in this game.

Therefore I'm happy for things to go on without the need for major changes to my character. :argor:

I think continuing on from what's already there will be fine. It does seem like a lot of work to restart.

More townies sounds good. And if you can add pets, that would be awesome!

As for how you play the game, I'm happy with whatever works best for both of you ^_^

It would be a lot of work to restart I would think so I say continue on. Adding more townies is always good because it's more people for our sims to interact with. I like the idea of sharing files so relationships are kept across streams.

Thanks guys, we don't have a date on when we'll be continuing any of this yet. We're just thinking on how we can make it possible, and these questions answered help us out a little with looking at what to do if we pick it back up.

Suggestions will be welcome in the meantime, but know we don't have a set date yet.

Meet the newest addition of NPCs.

Shace Paissa

Shace Paissa.png

Back