FFF Sims Lifestream (Discussion)

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Discussion / chat thread for the FFF Sims Lifestream.

Link to sign-ups: Click here. [Closed]
Members who signed up: See here.
FFF Members in-game:
  1. Mitsuki
  2. Six
  3. Dionysos
  4. Rey
  5. Linnaete
  6. Shu
  7. Harlequin
  8. shivas
  9. Sprout
  10. Paddy McGee
  11. Ilyena
  12. Ross
  13. Soulcorruptor
  14. charmy
  15. sly
  16. Gabranth

Randomly added FFF members in-game as NPCs:
  1. Bambi
  2. Toshiya
  3. Carrier of Hope
  4. Espurr
  5. Lord Golbez
  6. Belazor et Britannia
  7. daredevil *to be added*
  8. AuronX *to be added*

Randomly added Final Fantasy (and other game) characters in-game as NPCs:
  1. Tifa
  2. Luna
  3. Barret
  4. Brahne
  5. Noctis
  6. Calcabrina
  7. Rydia
  8. Cid Kramer
  9. Edea
  10. Lightning
  11. King Regis
  12. Nathan Drake
  13. Elena Fisher
  14. Lara Croft

Households

Household #1 in order:
  1. @Rey
  2. @Dionysos
  3. @Mitsuki
  4. @Six
  5. @Linnaete
  6. @Harlequin

Household #2 in order:
  1. @shivas
  2. @Sprout
  3. @Paddy McGee
  4. @Ilyena
  5. @Ross

Household #3 in order:
  1. @Soulcorruptor
  2. @charmy
  3. @Shu
  4. @sly
  5. @Gabranth

Members created:
Mits and Six took turns streaming the creation of our FFF members.
https://www.twitch.tv/finalfantasyforums/videos/all

Last edited:
Episodes

Last edited:
Liv.png

Sly.png

Gab.png

Adri.png

did anyone else notice that liv is a giant hotdog?

Reactions: Six
And her hat reminds me of that Christmas song I wrote for her / about her (Lindt the Red-Bowed Reindeer).

Saving this link here for information purposes regarding “Rotational Play”. I found it helpful, but I still need to read through it.

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/rotational-play.php

So I think once Kira make the households announcement, we should name our household rather than referring them to Household 1, Household 2, and Household 3.

That’s boring. Let’s be interesting like the Goths and Landgraabs. Start brainstorming for names and hopefully convince your roommates why your household should be named “Turtle Paradise”.

Realistically I can only stream one episode at a time per week, maybe two episodes but it really depends. I’ll have to find the perfect time to stream uninterrupted for at least 30-45 minutes.

Action Requests:
Also, to make the stream a little more interactive, if you are in the Twitch chat while I’m streaming, you can request your sim (your sim only) to take specific actions. Want to quit a job and switch to something else? Let me know while I’m streaming. Wanna have a fistfight with another sim and see who’s bigger and stronger? Let me know while I’m streaming. :) Lost the fight and feeling embarrassed? Ask me to train your sim at the gym - while I’m streaming. You get the gist. This is the only instance I will allow it - you must be in the Twitch chat at the time of streaming and I’m actually playing the household you’re in. I won’t be reading threads or chatting on Discord. All requests have to be on Twitch chat. :)

@Linnaete also volunteered to do an Episode Recap for us! Will there be a feud between households?! Guess we'll find on the next episode of FFF Sims!

Last edited:
@Ilyena You forgot to put your Aspiration down, as well as Career choice. :P So I picked Party Animal for you which nets you the Gregarious trait.
3rd trait: Materialistic (trying to play with different traits) :P

1530124837471.png

@charmy - Sorry I have no idea what you look like but let me know if you want something specific with hairstyle, etc.
For Aspiration, under the Creative category it gave me an option to choose painter, author, and musical genuis. I went with Bestselling Author for you since that's your career choice anyway. :)
3rd trait: Creative

Also wasn't sure what to put down for first name so I went with Char (let me know if you want that changed to your actual name).

charmy.png

Last edited:
@Ilyena You forgot to put your Aspiration down, as well as Career choice. :P So I picked Party Animal for you which nets you the Gregarious trait.
3rd trait: Materialistic (trying to play with different traits) :P

View attachment 5473

Amazingly, that actually does look like something I'd wear. Probably without the jeans but still. Also, I do get sad when I haven't purchased a new pair of shoes in a while so that trait might not be too far off the mark. :hmmm:

Those household names are just placeholders but I like them and wouldn’t mind keeping them.

Also since Liv is a hot-headed prankster/comedian hotdog I would really have to watch her moods carefully because she can die easily on us. It doesn’t help that we have two sims who are mean. 😨 Turtle Paradise will be a challenging gameplay!

Forest Owls: the fact that Adam is Greeny’s father (or is it Darth Vader Shu) equipped with ‘Hated Children’ trait will be interesting! Can’t wait to see how the drama unfolds especially considering we don’t know who the mother is...yet.

Brotherhood Charm: ...Who will Char send home on tonight’s episode?! Who will get the final rose! (Joking aside, we could use another female here lol...I feel bad for Char!)

76EE0C6B-A801-4B90-927C-DC597C82E1E2.jpeg

CA8319B8-18F6-4FAF-8C68-689386E893BC.jpeg
27B16131-AC5B-4352-8E25-D85E2F2A94EF.jpeg

@charmy - Sorry I have no idea what you look like but let me know if you want something specific with hairstyle, etc.
For Aspiration, under the Creative category it gave me an option to choose painter, author, and musical genuis. I went with Bestselling Author for you since that's your career choice anyway. :)
3rd trait: Creative

Also wasn't sure what to put down for first name so I went with Char (let me know if you want that changed to your actual name).

All good! It's actually not too far off from what I would wear XD And I get to be a Bestselling Author - sweet!

My actual name is Claudia if you want to use that :)

Have you decided yet how the streaming is going to work?

Is it going to fit to a schedule or is it going to be a whenever sort of thing?

House looks awesome! Nice touch with the tree in the top-right corner, especially in the night screenshot. :monster:

Have you decided yet how the streaming is going to work?

Is it going to fit to a schedule or is it going to be a whenever sort of thing?

Mits is going to be streaming this, probably once a week, and one household at a time.

Hopefully she can do a little more, though! But we gotta keep it realistic 😂 she could probably tell us a little more about a possible schedule @Mitsuki

Oh I didn’t even see the latest posts until now. Sorry for the wait! I fell ill for a few days but I’m on the road to recovery so I’m planning on streaming tomorrow.

I just finished House 2. Poor Tami, Ross, Tia, and Adam. The house is huge and filled with expensive furniture/decorations that they’ll have to find a job on day one in order to afford the house bill. 😐

So the plan is to stream one (in-game) week per household. Then rotate households. I added other FFF members like @Bambi and @Espurr as NPC. Noctics, Luna, Tifa, and Brahne will be roaming around FFF town as well.

I might be able to stream twice a week but we’ll see. But I think Thursday is a good time for me, around 10 a.m. PST. If that’s a good time for people let me know.

Testing the hashtags:
#fffsims #letsplay #sims4

Last edited:
Back