Do you like coffee?

Marquis of Granby

Banned
Veteran
Gil
the question is this: do you like coffee?

if you do like it how strong do you like it?

i never really liked it until i started working full time again. i find that it's great for perking me up and in some cases it is great for getting rid of a headache.

we have a coffee machine at work so i use that. i tend to use the weaker stuff but sometimes i require an extra kick so i will use 2 of the stronger ones. it still doesnt taste very nice but it does the trick.

now you :toni:

I like coffee, but I don't drink it so much during the summer unless I really feel like I could do with that extra kick. I mostly just stick with Nescafe or some of the cheaper fair trade stuff, but sometimes I might splash out and pay that extra couple of quid to buy some coffee beans from a coffee shop in the city. To be perfectly honest, there isn't that much of a difference. I just like grinding my own coffee.

If I can be arsed, I sometimes make an attempt at making Mocha's the way they do in Cafe Nero, or Starbucks. It's really good, but sometimes it's just too much effort in the mornings.

I do quite a bit.
I also buy the gourmet shit.
I have it quite strong and black because I don't think it makes any difference whether or not you add milk and I don't like having sugar in things because sugar is for babies.
I quite like the taste and I think it helps me think better mhm aha.

I love coffee. I usually drink a couple cups black in the morning. Coffee is the best black and strong.

i like it, but i don't drink it all that much. i go through phases where i'll have it semi-regularly, but even then i still don't have it that much. i'm a posh cunt, so i prefer to have something like a vanilla latte from costa or starbucks. i've always really liked proper coffee from a percolator, but since i don't own one i never get to have it. i think if i did own a percolator, i'd drink coffee more often. instant coffee tastes like arse, no matter hwo gourmet they claim it to be.

fun fact: while trying to remember what a coffee percolator is actually called, i took to google. i came across something called coffee enemas. enjoy :jim: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_enema

I love coffee a lot. Any kind really except for espressos. I usually have a crappy home made coffee in the morning and after work and a nice cafe made one through the day at work. Though lately I've been getting hot chocolates instead :hmmm:

Yes, I very much like coffee. I'm starting to drink it every morning before school. It has to have a fuck load of creamer and sugar though. I've actually never had plain coffee. I suppose I should try it at least once. Meh.... It's good yo.

I hate coffee.

It tastes disgusting.

The smell is awesome but the taste is awful.

I am inclined to agree with you there. I love the smell of coffee and even coffee flavoured ice cream...but don't give me drinking coffee.

I'm an addict.

If I could live a Starbucks, I would. :cali:

I used to hate it, but then I started school and work and I was always so sleepy. I hated those damn energy drinks and it's bad for you :gonk:

I started off with fraps, but now I can handle the coffee strength. :jess:

I absolutely love coffee. I drink atleast 3 pots of it a day. It's to the point now that the caffeine doesn't even affect me. I'm just addicted to it and I completely crave it all the time.

I have yet to find one thats too strong and too disgusting for me to finish. Whenever I make it I normally do anywhere from 3-4 teaspoons of coffee/pot. Then I'll use either 1 teaspoon of sugar or 1 liquid creamer of hazelnut. Drinking it black used to be absolutely impossible for me. I'd always load it down with sugar and french vanilla creamer so it was like I was basically drinking sugar water lmao.

Now though I can't stomach using all of that shit. I either drink it black or do it how I said above. I literally cringe when it comes to adding a ton of sugar. Unless its Starbucks. Then I absolutely adore it and thoroughly enjoy it. I love their drinks so much. I've tried all of their drinks and love them. That Caramel Macchiato= life :inlove: :jess:

I'm kinda weird about this stuff. I like the smell of coffee. And I even like iced coffee to an extent (it has to be rather weak)... but I don't like regular coffee. Like at all. I tried it once or twice and it just made me feel ill.

No idea how people drink the stuff multiple times a day. I'd rather have just plain water

I used to hate it. I LOVED the smell of it, but the taste, even just a drop, was nasty. HOWEVER...

About 6 months ago I started working the midnight/3rd shift at my job. I have had it for all 6 months since and decided drinking energy drinks was going to be a pretty unhealthy lifestyle if I remained on this shift. So I made the transition to coffee to help keep me awake, energized, and yes, I actually LOVE it now. Black, with cream, with milk, etc. I am trying all different kinds and it's pretty fun.

I've crossed over to the dark side... :devil:

I like coffee but I don't drink it too often. I only drink it in the morning depending what type of breakfast I'm going to eat or when I feel kind of sleepy. Cappuccino is my favorite coffee of them all.

I love me some mochas. I sometimes rely of black coffee in the morning on my way to work but to say I enjoy it is a bit of a stretch lol.

Back