Coco's Creations

you create really beautiful pieces, the lighting is amazing the pictures you use and the patterns are just stunning. You really have an artistic eye. I love all of them but for some reason this one caught my eye:

PEB2.png

I am not sure why, probably because i just love the colours together but I just really love it!

Thank you so much. <3 :ryan:

In addition to my latest update above: these are some of my old GIFs, I figured I'd put them up anyway D:

tumblr_lepkxiHX891qcbq9yo1_500.gif

tumblr_lepkr6JfVP1qcbq9yo1_500.gif

tumblr_lepkonNgwD1qcbq9yo1_500.gif

All taken from a Goo Goo Dolls video. I can't remember the title, but it goes 'come take me hoooome oooooh' :rage:

Those GIFs are awesome Micci.

:rage: How do you make your GIFs such great quality, everytime I try to make one, the finished one always looks like it's been through an acid trip. xD

Those GIFs are awesome Micci.

:rage: How do you make your GIFs such great quality, everytime I try to make one, the finished one always looks like it's been through an acid trip. xD

First the video has to be like, really really high quality :rage: I use MPEG Streamclip to crop the segment I'm going to use and then export to frame in Adobe PS CS3. Toggling with brightness/contrast does wonders :8F:

Thank you, Seiji! :ryan:

Tags:

LEW2.png

SF.png

GX.png

CSS.png

GIFs:

t.gif

I just wanted to share my GIF frustrations, so...be prepared. :rage:

This is originally what I finished with. There's only so much you can do to a GIF, effects-wise. At least, until I discovered how to edit all the frames as a whole (which will show later on). I only brought out the yellowness, brightness/contrast, and so on. I noticed it came out a bit too pixelated though, so I reduced the size after this.

KHRXR-1.gif

Then I just decided to try the color blending I sometimes apply with my graphics and I came up with:

KHRXRB2.gif

Then, I duplicated the final layer and set it to Soft Light and did...something (I can't remember what I did in Blending Options :hmmm:) and it came out like this:

KHRXRB.gif

As you can see, the final layer is faded because of the Soft Light mode but is visible throughout the sequence, so adds some sort of effect. But it's only nice towards later half of the sequence. :hmph: I tried everything I can to just limit that effect to the later half (even to the point of me actually smudging it off, frame by painstaking frame) but it just won't work.

KHRXRR.gif

At the very least, I discovered a way I can apply other effects. :rage: So, I hope it wasn't for nothing - I was editing just this for about 2-3 hours. :ffs:

That font! :gonk: I love it! :x3:. I've always loved your style. Simple background, simple lighting, and soft effects always turn out great for you. As for the Gifs, I can't help but praise you because I have no such talent for gifs. xD;
So good job on that. :ryan:

KHRXRR.gif

Absolutely stunning piece. I love how the red/pink spot draws in the focal. Great placement and quality. And holy crap, editing for 2-3 hours. :wacky: No wonder why my first GIF looked half assed. I spent like... 5 minutes on it. :rofl:

KHRXRR.gif

Absolutely stunning piece. I love how the red/pink spot draws in the focal. Great placement and quality. And holy crap, editing for 2-3 hours. :wacky: No wonder why my first GIF looked half assed. I spent like... 5 minutes on it. :rofl:

I only saw this just now. :rage: 2-3 hours :( I was experimenting, just trying to see how far I can push the effects. Thanks, Kira. <3 You learned really fast though. Your GIFs are looking gooood.

Just a tiny update:

Requests:

BL3.png

KS.png

AS.png

This one I made just now. I'm an Amanda Seyfried fan. :gonk:

I love the Amanda Seyfried banner. It's so pretty. :gonk: The way the vectors/brushes stand out but at the same time allow her to pop put is just so pretty. The lighting is gorgeous. T_T

Updating:

ASJ-1.png

this one took me ages. Layers upon layers :rage: I was kind of inspired at the time and I was resources hunting.

CC83.png

a failed tag. =\

KW3-1.png

requested by Sakura. <3

DOE2.png

I was going for an abstract tag, but it ended up becoming more of a text thing.

EHS.png

I liked this quote, and I stumbled upon the good stocks. :gonk:

C and C much appreciated.

ASJ-1.png

I was trying to re create a similar effect to this earlier but i just couldnt do it hahaha. Im sure you have secrets your not telling me micc :ahmed:
I love it. Specially the vectors in the back and the soft touch round the girl. The placement is totally unique aswell. Something only you can make work tbh.
Awesome :ryan: I plan to make a request soon and maybe we can do a collab aswell. Its been fricking ages afterall.

And the quote...........:wacky: You dont need me to say it hahaha. Soppy romantic :ohoho:

ASJ-1.png

I was trying to re create a similar effect to this earlier but i just couldnt do it hahaha. Im sure you have secrets your not telling me micc :ahmed:
I love it. Specially the vectors in the back and the soft touch round the girl. The placement is totally unique aswell. Something only you can make work tbh.
Awesome :ryan: I plan to make a request soon and maybe we can do a collab aswell. Its been fricking ages afterall.

And the quote...........:wacky: You dont need me to say it hahaha. Soppy romantic :ohoho:

I've told you my whole process. :wacky: You manipulated me into doing it really :sad3: (kidding)

A collab! I remember the first collabs we made. :wacky: They were amazing. I'm so glad you're back to making. :ryan:

Yeah okay don't say it :hmph:! I know I'm a romance nut :hmph:

Collaboration with Kira<3

KiraMicci.png

Updating:

ASJ-1.png

this one took me ages. Layers upon layers :rage: I was kind of inspired at the time and I was resources hunting.

CC83.png

a failed tag. =\

KW3-1.png

requested by Sakura. <3

DOE2.png

I was going for an abstract tag, but it ended up becoming more of a text thing.

EHS.png

I liked this quote, and I stumbled upon the good stocks. :gonk:

C and C much appreciated.

Such gorgeous work Micci!

I absolutely adore the first one! How on earth do you do what you do!

It's so different to anything else I've ever seen!

It's all blended in so well and I love how detailed it all is!

Keep up the awesome eye candy Micci! <3

It's been a while since I updated. :gonk:

ASA.png

AG-1.png

AT.png

JB.png

TY3_2.png

MM5.png

DU.png

Comments are much appreciated. ♥

Omg, that Yuna/Tidus one is so gorgeous!
I was wondering when I would get to comment on it.
The lighting is so perfect and the coloring of Yuna and Tidus is so great. I love the red coloring on them and those designs around them. Are those vectors or brushes? :3
This tag didn't even need text nor border, it completes it self so amazingly.
I have always loved your work so much. -fanboy- <3

Oh wow! I've seen your pieces about and loved them but never realised you were the artist, Coco! :) Your work is fantastic. There's a softness to each piece that's rather beautiful!

ASJ-1.png

First of all, I LOVE the colours in this. The whole piece seems to have been created using pastels. It's very artistic and the blending is super! :)

BL3.png

I like the simplicity of this piece and the fact you've managed to blend her in so well is incredible! It's very clean and crisp! :) The text and vector are stars in this piece. Excellent work!

EHS.png

WOOOOW! This is just gorgeous. I really can't fault it at all, and no words can express how beautiful this is. It works so well. The render you've chosen is perfect and the text fits well into the background. I love the colours you've used and the way you've used smudging tools. Fantastic!

TY3_2.png

Now THIS is a personal favourite. Again, it's simple. The colours are gorgeous, the blending is super! I love the composition of the entire piece. Tidus sits perfectly behind Yuna and you really feel like she's either thinking of him or they're working as a team to complete her pilrimage; she's worrying about saving society, and Tidus is bringing lightheartedness into her life. The vectors are gorgeous and so well placed. What set of vectors did you use? :ness:

It's been a while since I updated. :gonk:

ASA.png

AG-1.png

AT.png

JB.png

TY3_2.png

MM5.png

DU.png

Comments are much appreciated. ♥

Oh Micci you're so creative! You really have an eye for colour and detail. <3

I just want to eat up all your artwork. It always looks so yummy. :ryan:

That first one of Amanda is simply gorgeous!!! I adore the colourful patterns and flowers around her. The blending is so well done and the text is just gorgeous!

The second one feels very serene and trippy. :ryan: It's kind of giving me headspins just looking at it. XD

I remember that Autumny signature from a SOTW! I voted for it! It's so pretty! I adore the soft warm colours and the image used. It all comes together so beautifully. So innocent. <3

My gosh that Pride and Prejudice is just stunning! The background is so well done! I love the smudgy look with the pretty colours and patterns showing through slightly. It's so delicate looking. <3 The red haze on either side of them brightens it up and makes the centre pop out a bit more. Very well done. <3 Such gentle looking font used as well. <3

OMG breath! OMG how could I not love this one. XD It is the most beautiful and most favourite request you have ever done for me! I love Yuna and Tidus and for you to arrange Tidus and Yuna in the centre like that took my breath away! I was so not expecting you to be able to do that and when I saw it I swear my heart skipped a few beats. XD I adore the pinks and purples! My favourite colours! It's so soft looking and it looks so cute with them together like that. The pretty little flowers and other miscellaneous patterns all flow so beautifully around them and make such a stunning piece! I even have this as my wallpaper on my mobile so I can look at it every day. XD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <3 I am so not changing this in forever!!! I think this would be my favourite since that other Yuna and Tidus one you did for me a couple of years ago, which I still love by the way!!!

That one you made for Ryan looks so sexy! I adore the image used and the artsy look of it. I love how her striped bikini/bra top and bottoms stand out. It draws your attention to her more. I adore the flowers and hearts over her middle too. Very interesting piece! Lovely to look at!

I am so in love with how you made the colours come together in this. It's simply gorgeous! The smokey look of it is very appealing to the eye and looks like it's an art piece that should be sat up on a wall somewhere like my house. XD It's a simple yet serene looking piece.

Keep up the sexy work MICCI!!! I will die if you ever stop! :sad3: <3<3

Biiig update:

RRH4.gif

LM.png
DM.png
SA_a.png

ST_a.png
A_a.png
SL_a.png

Requests:

IP2.png

HK4-1.png