Coco's Creations

The font was... I can't remember exactly, but I got it off dafont.com and I'm sure it had the word 'typewriter' in it. Thank you very much for commenting, Cali! :8F:

I told you already how i was blown away when i seen what you did with the stock i gave you. Ive never been so happy with my sig and avatar as i am now :ryan:

AS for the 'romantic' :-)wacky:) set i was quite surprised when i seen it. Cuz that stock image was terrible in terms of quality but youv made it look rather fantastic. Loving that text aswell. I may pinch that idea from you :D

I'm glad you like it Lewis:ryan: You gave a such stunning stock too, I loved it. :gasp:

HAHAHA. Romantic. :hmph: Thank you. <3

Also, I'll take this opportunity to say again, I LOVE MY SET. Thank you! :8F:

You always do such a brilliant job with whatever image your handed.

That stuck. I'm so flattered, Kandy. D: Thank you. <3

LW3.png

Very hot and seductive with the color undertones as well. Very good Job with this coco, she looks a little jaded and beaten up.. pretty sexual in my opinion. Good job with the emotions =).

Oh, thanks, Shu! Interesting how you described it. :8F:

Slightly heavy update. D:

SH.png

HST.png

MD.png

CC.png

(Advertisement SOTW)

CR.png

VGC2.png

(This is originally what I finished for the Advertisement theme, I cropped it and submitted to AOTW. D: )

BF2.png

AN.png

(Kandy's set request)

P_a-1.png

P.png

(The stock was the cover of the book I was reading: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. AND THE GUY IS HOT. :rage:)

PP.png

MM.png

(There For Tomorrow. :wacky:)

Comments and critiques would be very much appreciated. :8F:

Favorites. :ryan:

The first and second ones are just... awesome.:rage: Shutter was really creepy. D:

In the second one, I love the text and the effects in the corner.

And the last one. The text is so cute. :8F: I definitely would have voted for this one if you put it up. But I think I voted for your entry anyway. :lew:

CC.png

The colours in this one were great. It only adds that Coke is like... My favourite drink. I'd die without it. xD Loving the vertical border line.

SH.png

I liked the simplicity of this one, yet it still looks like you put a lot of time in to it. I adore the text in this piece. =)

VGC2.png

Again, great colours. I really like the size of this signature, and the softness is just so damn appealing. I also love the text. The image is just flat out cute. xD

I always love it when you update. Your works are always really fun to talk about xD

I love the colours and lighting in this piece. The simpleness is beautiful, and I love the use of negative space. The text is really effective too.

I like the lighting on this too, and I love the background, very effective use of blurring ^^ Again, I love the use of negative space, and the text is great. The only criticism would be maybe a smidge more light on the left, although it works really well as it is.

I love the use of lighting here, and the effects are really pretty. I get the feeling that the moogle really is flying in this tag, it has such a calming effect. The colours are really pretty too.

This is too cute, and that avatar makes sense now xD It's just really cute. I love the colours and lighting.

I really like this, it's so simple, but so beautiful. It's so rare to see tags with no focal point, but you've pulled it off really well. The text is a little hard to read, but it still looks really pretty.

I really like this set, the lighting and colours are perfect, and I love the use of negative space. The text is really positioned nicely and wraps off the whole tag wonderfully ^^

This tag has the most gorgeous colours, I particularly like the hint of red. The text is really good too, and it's ambitious to place a large amount of text in the center like that, but it works. The only thing I'm not sure of is the white bar, the tag is gorgeous, and I'm not sure it's needed. It's different though ^^

I'm not normally a fan of avatars that have lots of text in, but you pull it off. I like the colours used, and the text fits perfectly. The little red heart is a cute little touch too ^^

All in all, wonderful work. I need to find more adjectives, since I've used pretty and cute more times than I dare count xD

Teeny, tiny update:

CS2.png

CS.png

Two versions. I just chose the one that had the most color. But I kind of liked the other one as well so I saved it. D:

AA.png

EM.png

Angels And Airwaves. :8F:

EM.png

My favorite of your update.

I do like the colors, and you got a nice smooth concept ^^, but i think there is a bit too much text going on here. Sure it's pretty, but its too much for a tag, possibly for a LP or a wallpaper, but surely not a tag. Having said that however, i do love the colors, and the really smooth effects.

^ I disagree.

Text is about making it work in a tag, and you nailed it in my opinion. It looks really appealing and attractive. :ryan: The colours, and brushes you've used look gorgeous, adorable brushes, I've always liked those. I wish I had them/could be able to make them work in signatures.

I adore that avatar, everything about it looks perfect. The colours, the hot pink, the text. :gonk: I loooove text that way. It just looks so in your face, and awesome.

Great update. =)

GU.png

*faints*
SO frickin' gorgeous! I love the colors, they're so calm and collected. The stock of Gaspard really sticks out but at the same time flows with the colors. The placement of the font is PERFECT! Great job!!

Such amazing work as always Micci!

I love these four out of the lot the most! <3 And #4 is an obvious favourite as you made it for me. =)

Such gorgeous colours and text as always. I love the fonts you use. They're always so cute and just right. <3

I simply love how the girls pink dress stands out brightly in the first one.

And the little white boxes around the text looks fantastic! It just adds that little bit more to it. =)

Keep up the gorgeous work Micci!

D.png

GU.png

Love those two.

The set you made for Lewis looked absolutely stunning with the colours you used. The Jimmy Eat World text only made it so much better. :lew: I love the little flared sparks on the right, it looks like a really simple, and soft signature. Very pretty. :ryan:

-

Second one is fun to look at. I like how you faded out the brushes on the left side, xD they just look so much fun to look at. =) Very nice colours once again. I love how you used the lightning in this signature, it looks very nice. The little line towards the guy, on the right, almost makes it look like an old film.

I've been trying to get back to making GFX. Pretty hard to bounce back after 6 months of not editing. D:

TFT_a2.png

TFT2.png

TFT.png

Border or no border--I just couldn't make up my mind. :rage:

ECS_a.png

ECS.png

TB3.png

TFT_a-1.png

TFT-1.png

Aaaaand a Balthier tribute.

BT_a2.png

BT.png

Love your works, Micci. Definitely loving your current set.

TFT_a-1.png

TFT-1.png

The lighting is gorgeous. The bars under the text got me really interested, I love how you always have your original ways with text too. You make it look really good without standing out, and even the white, barely readable text looks amazing at the light spot. :lew:

That Beatles signature looks gorgeous too, very simplistic, and the text looks gorgeously tucked it. :ryan:

TFT2.png

I'm half-half on this one. While the confetti-like effects you have going on are great, the contrast in them are probably a bit high for my tastes :hmmm:. I'm not too sure about the strong yellow/gold lighting on the top-center. I like the place where you gave the text at, but maybe if it was rotated counter-clockwise, then it might've been slightly more effective. to clear up something, I much prefer the one with the border. :ryan:.

TB3.png

All I can say for this one is nice lighting, and very simple--which i like.
ECS.png

I see very simple work here, and aside from the red lighting, there isn't much going on. Now, I'm not saying that's a bad thing, it's definitely nice, but it could use some spicing up; but still very nice. I love the font ^_^

TFT-1.png

Now this one is nice. You have great lighting going on, and the swiggles on the bottom are amazing :gasp:. That's some nice pentooling, i must say. However, as for the lighting, I must admit that, if the lighting adjustments that were done in the avvy were applied to that of the sig, then I wouldn't have much to say, as it would be awesome :wacky:.

BT.png

Not much I can say about this, tbh :hmmm:. The lighting is nice, and lovely simplicity, but i feel it's just a tad simple for my personal tastes, but then again i over-use my effects :wacky:. Again, the text is nicely done, and well-placed. So, nothing bad :3.

Nice job Coco :ryan:

I'm loving these two Micci!!!

Such pretty colours and attention to detail.

I love the pen tool used in the first set. (at least I think that's what it is. XD)

The faint box behind the text really makes it pop out nicely too!

Fantastic lighting and I love the bottom signatures text! Gorgeous font! I also love how you cut off the top half of his face and made the text the focus!

Great work once again Micci!

I produced my first animated graphic today. I'm so happy. :wacky: I suppose I'm not looking for constructive criticism, comments are much appreciated. <3 If you have any tips, that would be fantastic as well.

Despicable-Me---Missile.gif

This is the very first one I made (Despicable Me, of course:wacky:). You'll notice that in the very first frame, the colors are vivid and all throughout, it's not anymore. Yeah, I tried to edit the GIF itself:rage: I learned here that you can only do that ONE BY ONE, FRAME BY FRAME:rage: PAINSTAKINGLY:rage:

Pride--Prejudice---Carriage.gif

This next one is Pride and Prejudice because I love the movie:ohoho: It's too pixellized because I made too many frames out of it. I realized here that you have to limit your frames as much as possible or else the file size is enormous. Once I compressed it to the correct file size, it became like this. :rage:

POTC---Salute2.gif

Finally, Jack Sparrow. I learned here that you can increase the GIF's canvas size without doing it frame by frame and doing this also gives you the opportunity to scale down your image, which of course makes it more HQ.

Do I sound too giddy? I think it's showing in this post. :wacky: I'm just really happy, because I spent around 3 hours frustrated and looking up details on Google, and now finally, here are the fruits of my labor:rage:

EDIT:

+1 (I just finished editing)

There For Tomorrow <3
oie_1494525XMIzETf3.gif

Last edited:
Pride and Prejudice :rage: *faints* I am so loving that gif! I stink at animations, but yours look amazing. So I have no critiqs to give to you :ryan:

(current set)

F.png

F_a.png

I had some time this morning during internship and I just was inspired without knowing why :rage:

CS-1.png

PEB2.png

aaaand I finally did my first (and second) LP:

Tears For Fears - Mad World

MAD.png

this one...I forgot :rage: but it's somewhere in my ipod :rage:

RL.png

you create really beautiful pieces, the lighting is amazing the pictures you use and the patterns are just stunning. You really have an artistic eye. I love all of them but for some reason this one caught my eye:

PEB2.png

I am not sure why, probably because i just love the colours together but I just really love it!

Back