Coco's Creations

Much love for Kandy and Ryan for the comments. <3

Lately I've been trying to get a hang of developing avatars:rage:, I realized smaller canvases should be treated differently:

MA3_a2.png
MA_a4.png
MA_a.png

DP.png

MA3_a2.png

My god. :awesome:

First, love the text and font. The way you made the final x was ver pretty indeed :)

BG was simple but effective.

DP.png

Lovely circles and abstract stuff. The red glow was excellent as well.

Plain background doesn't suit this piece IMO ¬_¬

That's it realy. Keep it up Micci :monster:

You've done a marvelous job with all of these Coco!

The softness of them all is very appealing! I love the creativity throughout them all too.

You can see that you've really put some thought into them!

The last one is my favourite!

Mainly because I love that little dotted line curving around his arm. It looks fantastic as does the text that follows. Also I love that red glow. <3

OMG OMG this is sexy! :gasp:

Johnny Depp is just so hot. :gonk:

I simply love the colour scheme. The greens and creamy yellows go so lovely together and the pretty brushes up the top are gorgeous! <3

I love the squiggly line down the botoom too!

Fantastic choice of font and I love how it just says, 'Depp'. It just makes such a statement. XD

Lovely red glow over him again too!

Keep up the awesome work!

I really like your avatars alot coco. In particular the highlighting of colour. You have a unique way of placing your stocks along with the text. it shows alot of artistic grounds on your behalf and i think its what makes your avatars so good. Maybe ud make me one please ? :wacky:

I love your avatars, they're very unique. :ryan: I especially love the simplicity of the first two. The third has a nice a simplicity to it as well but the contrast between black and pink is fantastic. Fourth one is brilliant too, the soft lighting is a really nice touch and I the font is awesome! :ryan:

Simply brilliant. The lighting is fantastic as always and I especially love the soft lighting on Depp and the lighting around his head. The colour scheme is brilliant and the greens flow very, very well with the creams and reds. Brushing really adds a nice depth and the font it top draw. Brilliant! :)

I really appreciate the comments. Much thanks. <3

Getting back to making tags:

4i1kw6.png

I really appreciate the comments. Much thanks. <3

Getting back to making tags:

4i1kw6.png

I've been trying to comment on this for at least an hour now xD Damn site kept spazzing.

Anyway. This is a totally adorable piece. The lighting and the blending is spot on, and I love the effects. My only down spot would be that the right hand side seems a little empty, and although it works nicely, it would be a perfect place for text, to "complete" the signature.

It's brilliant though, well done Coco ^^

I've been trying to comment on this for at least an hour now xD Damn site kept spazzing.

Anyway. This is a totally adorable piece. The lighting and the blending is spot on, and I love the effects. My only down spot would be that the right hand side seems a little empty, and although it works nicely, it would be a perfect place for text, to "complete" the signature.

It's brilliant though, well done Coco ^^

Aw thank you, Mark. I hear you on that lack of text critique. I actually have another version with text, I just felt like breaking the GFX trend and just leaving it textless. xD Fail on my part then :gonk: Thank you muchly. <3

I have to agree with what Mark said. It's a gorgeous sig, but the only thing it lacks on the right side is a simple line of text I do think.

I like how your works always look easy on the eye. :D

Nice work, Coco.

Last edited:

Oh my gosh this one is just so pretty. =0

The greens and yellows mesh in beautifully together and the little butterfly in the top left is so cute. <3

I love the patterns going on over on the left and right. It looks so gorgeous and the lighting is well done.

Wonderful blending of Lightning too.

Excellent work on this one. It's gorgeous!

Thank you very much for those who critiqued. <3

Not much of an update, but I did find making abstract tags difficult. D:

C3.png

This has got to be one of the sexiest signatures you've made yet!

It's brilliant!

The colours are all so soft looking and really flow together beautifully.

I love the haziness in the middle and the reds and purples look gorgeous together. <3

I simply am in love with the pretty patterns. I love how those lines come out to the left and look like they're dripping at the ends a bit.

Fantastic blending and the creamy yellow background is such a lovely colour and is easy on the eyes.

The text as always is gorgeous and professional looking. I love how you used a different font on the bottom line and how you varied in colours with the text.

Fantastic work Micci! I've been wanting to tell you for a while how gorgeous this one is!

Last edited:
4i1kw6.png

I like this sig a lot, everything about it makes it great. First and foremost, I really like the simplicity of it and with the colour scheme and blending of Lightning it works very well. I love the left hand side and the whole colour scheme and effects used - I don't think I could describe how eye pleasing it looks. I just noticed that the image on the right is the FFXIII logo as well :D it's a nice touch, and the fact you've given it your own colour makes it flow well. Awesome work! :D

This is going to be a massive update. :gonk:

I started taking requests and making sets again several days ago. D: Trying to get back into it after so long. D:

Kandy's:

ODV_a.png

ODV2.png

Vikkivikki's:

SV_a.png

SV.png

MH_a.png

MH.png

Kira's:

CCC-1.png

HR.png

RM.png

LH_a.png

LH.png

Lewis':

LLL_a.png

LLL2.png

I'm also going to share some of the projects I did last semester (Thank you, Lewis for pushing me. :wacky:) for my subject on Graphics Design (relating to Advertising).

We were tasked to create a tri-media campaign for a non-profit organization. Chose a local anti-violence against women organization called 'WEDPRO'.

First is the logo.

The sketch first:

scan0003.png

And the final product:

wedprocopysmall.png

Here is the proposed campaign poster.

WEDPROposter.png

(I would have liked to change the font, but I only noticed it days after I passed it. :gonk:)

Another project we had to do was to produce another tri-media campaign on Abortion. We had to make for both sides, Pro and Anti.

A little background for it: where I live, there's a bill that's being debated. We call it the Reproductive Health Bill. In a nutshell, it's a bill that states that all families will be given contraceptives and information is open on how to use it, etc. Because it's a widely Catholic country, there's this big debate between the Church and the State.

Pro-Life/Anti-Abortion first.
It would be too embarrassing to put up the commercial storyboard and radio broadcast, so I'll just put up the poster. xD

First we have the logo:

babyshield.png

ANTI.png

(Thought of going for a friendly, unusual logo)

And the promotional poster:

Anti-poster.png

Also made designs for pamphlets, but they're too many to upload. You might not be interested in that. >_>

The Pro-choice side now. The approach I took was to inform of the other benefits of using contraceptives like the prevention of diseases. Here's the logo:

PRO.png

And the promotional poster:

Pro-poster.png

So that's it. :gonk: Any questions, comments or critiques on any of the above images are welcome.

Disclaimer: I used free, open stocks for all of the subjects in the projects, and the others I drew. Don't want to be told on for ripping. D:

Oh man, I totally forgot, sorry. I promise I'll give it a go tomorrow. :hmmm:

I may request soon Coco ^_^ is there a request thread?

i would like it if you made it but ifs hard,just let me know,you said i was rude in a pm once,is it true?

???

I highlighted a statement that you made in that PM set request that I found rude. If I may add, I was kind about it. You replied shortly and apologized for it. Why are you asking me if it's true now?

Ooh yay! You should know how much I ADORE your work! I'll only comment on the photoshop stuff, since I have some idea what I'm on about with them xD

Omnomnom. This one is simply delicious. I love the colours, and lighting especially. The text is a little hard to read, but it's beautiful. One of my favourite Coco pieces! ^^

I love this set. I love the simplicity of both pieces, but they both look amazing professional. The text is gorgeous, but the lighting makes these pieces. Excellent.

Excellent use of negative space, particularly in the avatar. I love the colours and the text in the signature, creating depth while maintaining a very stylish and professional look.

I wasn't as fond of this piece as I am of the others. I think the lighting is a little too harsh, although the splashes of purple are GORGEOUS.

I love how they've blended almost seamlessly. I love the simplistic look to this tag, it's very cute xD

You should make bigger tags more often. Omnomnom. I love the effects and lighting in particular here. I think you've created excellent depth too. Love it ^^

Gorgeous. You're such an inspiration when making tags. I love how the effects blend with Squall in the signature, it's really excellent.

I love this piece too. You're really brilliant at creating lighting and depth, and this tag is one of those ^^ I love the colours and the text is gorgeous.

Excellent work, as always. xD I always think I'm repeating myself when I comment on your works, I hardly ever find anything bad to say xD

Back