Worst Movies of All Time

the Batman & Robin with George Clooney as Batman and the Terminator as Mr.Freeze. i like it when i was little, but now i realize it sucks

The Last Airbender.
If you watch the tv series on Nicktoons, you'll know why this is probably the MOST disgusting re-make I've ever seen. I hate M. Night for producing something like that, and he needs to burn. Way to make a great TV show look terrible.

Punisher War Zone

MOD EDIT: Please expand on your post. Surely, you have an opinion to voice out? Posts like these can be classified as spam and may be deleted next time. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanilla Sky- I saw this before I considered Tom a real D-bag. I never felt more confused watching a movie. I felt more like I was completing a homework assignment trying to figure out the point of the movie than sitting down and enjoying a flix.

Mr. Wrong - A movie from what seems like a long time ago. Ellen Degeneres was in it and yeah...the movie was really lame. Complete waste of my time and I want those two hours of my life back :rage:

Cruel Intentions 2- In life I've learned that the sequel of something is going to be significantly more awful than the first. This movie is another example of my theory along with many other movies. None of the original cast came back and the plot reeked worse than my ex best friends stinky feet.

Legion

Hands down, the worst film I've ever sat through. I'm very tolerant when it comes to movies, I watch and like all kinds of films because I think there's always something you can learn from them. But this is the first film that ever made me go, 'well there goes two hours of my life I wasted'.

I suppose the acting is fine, but the rest is just...I have no words. Terrible theme, and the concepts were just...stupid. I know supernatural thrillers are supposed to push for ideas and themes beyond the norm such as aliens, zombies, ghosts and so on, but I couldn't understand why anyone would even think of using 'the angelic army of God' to terminate the human race, and who themselves can be killed by using guns. Not only that, but the core of the story
(bring the unborn child of the pregnant lady into the world)
was never explained. Why must that specific child be born? It was all so ridiculous and corny. It was worse in a lot more areas so much so that I don't even want to talk about it anymore. :\

Well I would like to dispute War of the worlds because I am a fan of the novel, morgan freeman, and the old version...But this thread is about complaining so I'll juat get to the point.

First off some of the ones mentioned that I totally agree with. jumper, The village, the last house on the left, Black sheep.

Now On too 2 movies I really hate.

Yet another M night movie....UNBREAKABLE....I dont get why this director is always such a hit (sixth sense, Signs.) and miss(lady in the water, the village, the last avatar) director. But this movie I have to say has got to be his most boring movie. I love samuel jackson, I love bruce willis, but I hate this movie.

Another Movie I looked forward too just to be totally let down by....STEALTH.....Honestly dont get me started on this, I thought it was lame, lame, lame, and the ending was so clique I wanted to demand my money back.

Ill also add that the new alice in wonderland put me too sleep (on a date) both of the 2 times i tried to watch it..IN 3D!!! While I cant say its horrible because I havent really seen it yet...Im leaning that way

Pretty much any of the horrendous "[insert something here] Movie" movies, except for the original two Scary Movie's.

For example; Epic Movie. What. On. Earth. I sat through it just thinking "Who wrote this? Who funded this? Did they think this was hilarious? Why? Why?"

They're so unfunny that I genuinley sit there in confusion as to how they even got made.

The worst movie that I saw was The Knowing. It wasn't a good movie at all and they way it ended was extremely awful. I was raged because I wasted $20 for this piece of crap movie.

The worst movie that I saw was The Knowing. It wasn't a good movie at all and they way it ended was extremely awful. I was raged because I wasted $20 for this piece of crap movie.

Is that the Nicholas Cage movie?
And it randomly turns out to be aliens trying to save a select few to repopulate another planet before a disaster hits earth?

If it is, yeah, that sucked.

Skyline.

I despsie this movie with a passion. It just. PHALES.

anyway. The plot is just so overused. Ailens coming to earth To eat peoples Brains. wow. really unique.

The actors sucked. I was glad
To see them Get killed off one by one.except for this one Girl. Who only had like 5 minuets of sceen time.She was koolios.

The graphics I admit. were good. And the Ailens looked awesomesauce. but thats the only thing good. I explained the plot up there. Yeah we dont learn that Till
THE END OF THE MOVIE

All in all. his movie failed. It sets up for a sequel wih its
Terribad Ending
I hope the Sequel enevr gets made.

My rating?

0/10

This movie is just not worth your money and Time.

Is that the Nicholas Cage movie?
And it randomly turns out to be aliens trying to save a select few to repopulate another planet before a disaster hits earth?

If it is, yeah, that sucked.
I'm sorry, I posted the wrong movie title. The movie that I was talking about was The Happening. I haven't seen The Knowing yet.

I'm sorry, I posted the wrong movie title. The movie that I was talking about was The Happening. I haven't seen The Knowing yet.

Ah. Well The Happening sucks too, so it's all gravy.

Under The Mountain - Clearly this is the worse movie i seen IN MY LIFE !!.. its bores the hack out of me i can even made a script better than this.. terrible plot , terrible acting , in conclusion the worse movie there is .. even the girls are not even viewable .. ulgy like a _____

Ratings : 0/10

Southland.

DO NOT SEE IT. IT IS CRAP. Nonsensical plot built around TS Eliot's random fart mutterings. "This is how the world ends" bullshit. Dear god, words cannot begin to describe how bad that movie was. Word fail me -- Me, a writer! -- to describe the horrendous depths that movie sunk.

Also, the Scorpian King. Dear god is it shit.

No Country For Old Men was pretty bad, imo. It was uninteresting, and though it pretended it was going to lead somewhere, it never did. I can't stand movies that don't have a satisfying resolution at the end, so this one is definitely on my crap list. Even trying to sit there and psychoanalyze it for a while, to find some deeper meaning to the plot events, it just didn't work for me.

Ok first off lets start with The Happening. How the fuck can we make a movie about common plants killing people, its just retarded. Next one Tron Legacy great previews and hype but story sucked. There was a bit to much talking and not enough action in it. Third movie on my list is the Transformers movies, the movies were never meant to be about the love story between the humans yet that's what it seemed to focus on. Also good portion of the actors sucked ass in it mostly Shila.

The Happening is absolutely AWFUL. I still can't believe how bad it was. It even turned Mark Wahlberg into crap. He's normally pretty decent, but his performance in The Happening was embarrassing.

No Country For Old Men is also bad. It built itself up for a few hours just to fall flat without delivering any sort of satisfaction. I hate movies that leave you feeling cheated.

Oh! And the Gingerdead Man. I know--with a name like that, how could it not be good? It's true though. The movie is piss poor. It even has a sequel! The Gingerdead Man 2: Passion of the Crust. That one is also pretty bad.

SuckerPunch was one of the worst movies I have seen this year thus far. The acting was terrible. The cinematography was over the top. Do NOT even get me started on the story itself. The only thing this movie was good for is the good looking girls who are half dressed.

Here is a small list of movies I thought were terrible, though I'm sure others just adored it xD

I went in thinking the movie just might be good, but it was just...ugh. The blue things? Oh come on James! Why there a actual reason for them to be BLUE?! Was there a reason for their TAILS?! Was there a actual needed reason for the freaky hair sex? How is it that its in the FUTURE but the Earth population doesn't have higher weaponry? Oh, we can friggin' manage a space trip to another planet, but we CAN'T, develope stronger weapons? WHAT?! Also, what the hell was up with the clear Magitek Armor and Halo rip offs? You can steal better than that, JC, I know you can. The Na'vi were based on Native American and African peoples, the phonology to Na'vi based even more of a theft of the two and yet they had the balls to claim its a completely alien sound? NO, NO, NO, NO AND NO! It kinda felt the hissing noises and the animal features was just incredibly stupid. And the CGI? Oh wow, so impressive someone managed to put graphic textures OVER human bodies, plant objects and animal bodies. So, so, so impressive.

Hot Tub Time Machine

Just absolutely terrible. It wasn't funny, it was stupid, it was disgusting and pointless. The commercials made it look pretty good. Wrong, wrong, wrong...

Epic Movie

How are these movies even funny...? :gasp: It was so stupid. Nothing in it made me laugh, or even made me think about laughter. It was one of the worst films I have ever seen.

Mall Cop

Another terrible movie. I knew from the commercials, but when my dad watched it on HBO I was watching too. -1000.

Back