why wont satan accept my soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

applet

Banned
Gil
Well I tried selling my soul to satan in order to summon sephiroth. When I tried to give my soul to satan nothing happned, spehirpoth didn't . Why didn't satan accept my soul. TT_TT

because Sephiroth is Satan and he obviously hates you.

You need to have a lawyer draw up a legal agreement and then both you and Satan sign it. Hell, like everywhere else, runs on paperwork.

Well I tried selling my soul to satan in order to summon sephiroth. When I tried to give my soul to satan nothing happned, spehirpoth didn't . Why didn't satan accept my soul. TT_TT

I can only think of those options:

1) Satan doesn't want or can't accept your offering.
2) You don't know how to make an offering.
3) You may have no soul, but that's unlikely.

Either way, I would suggest you to study african religious practices, voodoo and spiritism. Don't study solomonic demonology, they're not about demons nor Satan at all.

You want to go to Hell forever just for a Fictional Character that doesn't exist ???

O-kaaaaaaaaay ?

Your Soul I guess.

Reminds me of the Episode where Bart sold his soul for $ 5

Also he's telling you that even he finds Sephiroth a huge overrated mamma's boy and that's saying something. :toni:

@ Lady Liberty

I love your Spongebob signature ! I miss old Spongebob so much ! It used to be so awesome.

-Thread moved to Spam Colosseum-

Sephiroth is named for Hebrew energy emanations of the divine, of sorts.

You are possibly looking in the wrong direction when sacrificing to Satan. Then again, perhaps not as Sephiroth was quite a bit naughty. So I guess, in a sense, he is a lot like fallen Lucifer himself, especially in his 'One-Winged Angel' form.

Similar to how Jenova, as a 'new Jehova', lands on the FFVII planet in ancient times, but her influence is a catastrophe and initially decimates the population (I believe). She is the 'calamity from the skies', and is the root of most of the planet's issues. With the way in which Shinra (and Sephiroth) used her corpse, she perhaps symbolises mankind's manipulation of God to their own ends.

Perhaps. Perhaps. A mind can wander...

Though, I think the FFVII universe would not really have their own counterpart to Satan. They have the lifestream instead, and no need for a Hell or a Heaven or anything of this sort. Sephiroth and Jenova themselves are the closest you could get to these things. But they are not accessible. :sad2:

Your going about it wrong. Hes gunna have your soul one day anyway. You need to get the god of hells attention in a big way.

The DEvil is gunna look at you and think that your a fucking loser for worshipping a game and leave you be. You have to actually work for it. Else i woulda sold my soul for a large fortune long ago.

you cannot sell your soul because you do not own your soul. you also cannot separate you from your soul. your soul is your body and your body is your soul. you and your soul are one in the same. to sell your soul means to sell your body, therefore you won't have a body to be with Sephiroth making you on the losing end of the deal if you actually achieve in selling something that is not yours.

satan is such a trickster!
I now see why you are anti-abortion, you believe women don't own their own bodies.

But the Devil would have to be her one and only customer. I'm pretty sure he gets laid a lot in Hell.

We don't own our souls. :sad2:

Or our bodies. :sad2:

We can't even claim our own selves as privately owned by ourselves.

This is a theological thing, I'd gather.

lol

" Did you think that the Prince of Darkness would accept my Soul so I can marry a 1997 Video Game Sprite " ?

Leads to

Pro- Life and Religion arguments
:kylie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back