Where did you get your username from?

The name I commonly go by "FioreNeve" or "Fiore di Neve" they are Italian for Snow Blossom or Flower of Snow, I am Italian an I have an interest in flowers and I love winter so FioreNeve was born :kiss:

Back before college when I actually had time to write stories, my username on whateversitethatwas was Reality.Fantasy, because that dichotomy was used throughout a lot of my work. And then I had no creativity whatsoever when deciding on a username for this site, so it stuck. :awesome:

Got it from my adoration of the now defunct band known as Sneaker Pimps. The '441' part was added in because at the MMO company site I was registering on, it was offered as a distinctive suggestion. Now it's kind of stuck. ^_^

Mine is obviously from FF Versus XIII. I love Stella and I think we are very similar in character and maybe even a bit in looks. Versus <3.

Well, mine's a pretty odd story:

It was when the Watchmen movie came out, and the first time I heard of Rorschach, well, I didn't know the test with the blotched ink was called the Rorschach test, so I ended up mispronouncing it as Kroshanks. I thought it sounded kinda cool, so I've been using it as a username ever since.

Mine is obviously from FF Versus XIII. I love Stella and I think we are very similar in character and maybe even a bit in looks. Versus <3.

Wait wut? then you are hot!

Ohri-Jin = Originated from Origin

Ori-Jin cuz I like the name JIN
But I felt something was missin thus OHRI
then OHRI-JIN

then O
and H
also R
as well I
a -
afterwards J
with I (again)
last but not least N

There U go , actin like a ..

First part: The first word of "Final Fantasy".

Second part: A name I made up. Reminds me of a name for a monk.

I was certain Kelly was taken, I was due a name change, thought, I'ol have a bash, when it fails Il be happy knowing ive been inthere to change it, keep bambi

And it worked :hmph:

p.s. its my irl name.... obviously

I was doing character profiles on one of the big personal projects I'm working on. One of the characters' name is Estrella Briller, Estrella being Spanish for 'Star' and Briller being Italian for 'Shine', so her symbolic name is 'Starshine'. But I thought about her appearance and what not and aside from her profile in the project, I thought she'd be a good character to use as a normal RP character as well, so I chose Estrella for my username as my character name can easily be identified.

My first username (Suzie) -- it's the name of a previous girl-crush. :mokken:
My second username (Eponine) -- she's a character from Les Miserables. I think I'm a little like her in some ways.

It's the name of my favorite punkrock band. It's not very original but I didn't know what to choose and I thought that my favorite Final Fantasy character names would be taken.

...Comes from the Mage Masher, since I'm currently playing FFIX. But it's also because I usually favor magic over melee in almost every FF game.

Back