What cheered you up today?

My little sister left a box of chocolates in my mailbox - I could cry - my teeth now hurt, but, yeah. I could just cry. She gave me a call and we talked about all the awful things that've been happening to us lately. It was the nicest thing that anyone's done for me in a long time. I feel much better :)

My boyfriend and I talking about what we're going to do tomorrow, since it'll be our 1 year. That's pretty exciting. I've never had an anniversary before :0

i finally told someone i've always hated what i thought of them :monster:

My boyfriend and I talking about what we're going to do tomorrow, since it'll be our 1 year. That's pretty exciting. I've never had an anniversary before :0

congratulations :elmo:

Watching InuYasha today. I bought the second season last night and watching the earlier episodes is soo nostalgic. I'm in love with this show.

I finally made a passable turkey soup with the left-overs of the turkey dinner from yesterday *yay!* and I got to watch Arrow uninterrupted *booyaka!* a-and I got to play Front Mission 4, which I haven't had the time to do lately :)

i got nasal spray and sinus pills that taste like candy

I CAN BREATHE AGAIN

I'm going to finish putting up our Christmas things and hopefully mail out some Christmas cards. This usually cheers me up every year, even though I haven't really felt too much in the Christmas mood lately.

I also applied to another job at my hospital today. Hopefully I can get another interview in the works :ryan:

I was driving to work today and some bitch was tailgating me even though I was going the speed limit. She wasn't just kinda tailgating me either, she was full on up my arse, so, because I am an angry driver, I slowed right down and would break suddenly to piss her off.
In the end she was waving her hands at me like a crazy person, and I just laughed and stuck my hand out the window and gave her the finger, she backed right off and didn't tailgate me again :griin:

It made me happy seeing her rage...:toni:

I had a loooooooong chat with my mum which ive been needing to have for a few weeks now. We started talking about things around 8pm ish and i swear it felt like maybe half an hour wed been talking and i turned round and it was midnight on the clocl. But we both got a lot of things out in the open that needed to be said.
That whole conversation kinda took a big big weight off my shoulders. I feel so much better now.

Soup!

I had a cup of soup and it's was the best dang soup in the world. This was the first meal of any kind I've enjoyed since Friday night. I look forward to having more soup later.

(Actually I had 3 candy canes last night, which were great, but don't count as a meal, so there.)

I think I'm breaking through the shell of Cup-Noodle-Girl. Today she said 'thank you' when I made breakfast.
Yessss :sneaky: Give me two more weeks and her defenses will be obliterated.
My childhood assumption shall come to pass, "it is impossible that anyone would hate me and I shall befriend everyone I come across!" :jess:
Of course she did tag a "get out" afterwards, but it's only a matter of time before we're texting lols and chatting about Japanese guys. Real BFFs! :hug:

My little brother lending me his cellphone for a while. I lost mine, and I've been so lonely lol. I'm glad I can text my boyfriend again.

I was feeling kinda low today but I had a nice chat with Kira and also later with the bf and I feel a lot better but the thing that cheered me up the most was my little dog. He's so happy and mental and just so oblivious to everything, he makes me laugh so much and he's so great at making me feel wanted :griin: I love my little dog to pieces. He's my mate, I dunno how anyone could dislike dogs!!

The new year! It's 2013! I'm feeling great! it's a new page in this giant book we call life. I'm ready for the joy and challenges the new year will bring to me and my family.

I'm also cheered up by my best friend. He's not mad at me for what I did! I'm looking forward to bothering him for all of 2013 and beyond! :)

I got Reins of the Raven Lord in a Misty Satchel of Exotic Mysteries.

Back