What are you Currently Doing?

Just woke up on my day off. At some breakffast (Bacon, eggs, milk, toast) and now browsing the forums. About to call Verizon for our phone bill because we have a monthly charge of $230 when it should only be $140-150 at most. We didn't go over any of our allowances so we have no idea where this extra $80 came from. So I will be on the phone here in a little bit once they open up and I will be requesting to know why we were charged every cent on our bill.

Just having an Evan Williams and coke before bed.

I really should have not though, as I really need to take a panadol. :hmmm:

I have a headache and the alcohol didn't cure it sadly. >.<

Other than that, just waiting for Steve to come to bed and maybe watch an episode of Swift and Shift.

I'm sitting in front of my window in my room trying to keep my connection steady. One wrong move and it all goes away. That, and avoiding my Mom. I know if she sees me, I'll be forced to stay in the living room until 5pm. It's Spring Breakacation too, so I want to enjoy it. But Meh.

Waiting for the soup to be done cooking, then I'm going to nom it. :ryan: Veggie soup ftw.

I just got released from the military! :) My 4 year enlistment is up, so I'm getting out of my uniform, heating up a Hot Pocket, and browsing to see what all you mo'fo's are up to right now!

Feel very relieved, yet sad at the same time to say goodbye to so many people.

With a mixture of posting, about a hop in the shower and get ready for the day. Packing for Nebraska, getting food around for the trip, finalizing everything so once tomorrow morning hits it's smooth sailing from there.

Laying on my bed (sheets on the floor. We can't get our beds yet) browsing through here while also on Twitter. Trying to fall asleep to no avail. And still fighting with my wifi. It's the never ending cycle of my life. >_>

spelunking in a very deep, dark, dangerous cave.

i like to do this from time to time to make use of various emergency services which would otherwise not be very busy.

I'm currently logging out so I can go to bed.

Well I gotta set my clock too.

And make my bed.

Long process is long.

I am listening to Bob Dylan and reading a memoir that I need to read for my dissertation. It's not the most interesting stuff but it has to be read.

I'm about to go to bed

recently bought a 16GB memory card for my PSP, now i can have like 20 games on it so i've been doing a lot of that

I'm watching some Umineko and slobbing it out on the sofa. I looove this series, and am watching it one more time before I start the manga...I hear the manga's better so we'll see how that goes. I'd like to try the game at some point too, but it may be japanese-only. Sad times :sad3:

I'm telling everybody to leave me alone today. I'm gonna be the happiest hermit in the world today, because it's Wrestlemania! We're having a big party and everything is just feeling amazing. I cannot wait for Wrestlemania tonight. It's gonna be off the charts. Today is feeling like a bigger day than Christmas. That's how hyped we are! OMGawd I'm so excited! :)

So I'm styling my hair, and it's taking forever. Since I have no upper body strength my arms keep getting tired and I keep taking breaks. xD Might start watching the latest episode in that new Devil Survivor 2 anime. I haven't finished the game but it should be pretty awesome.

Just finished cleaning up the friggin mess in my toilet!

Not that kind of mess mind you.

The stupid overflow OVERFLOWED and there is water all over the floor. <_<

This already happened yesterday as well. I don't think my family realise that this is not normal.

You should not have to clean up this sort of thing on a regular basis.

It is a sign to get it looked at and then fixed you idiots! Hello! You don't just leave it for years and say it's fine and put up with it. That is not normal!

I will be so excited when we move out. Steve and I will NEVER let our place get that bad.
We lived on our own for 5 years and NEVER were there any problems like they have had here!

So I'm styling my hair, and it's taking forever. Since I have no upper body strength my arms keep getting tired and I keep taking breaks. xD Might start watching the latest episode in that new Devil Survivor 2 anime. I haven't finished the game but it should be pretty awesome.

What?!

DROP AND GIVE ME 20 YOU MISERABLE MAGGOT

I'm playing some Final Fantasy VIII, Tonberry King right after Odin. Fuck the Po-po, I do what the fuck I wannnnnna :elmo:

Wasn't it possible to skip Squall's other limit breaks in the original Final Fantasy VIII? Because I just got the Lionheart and when I was killing the Tonberries I realized that I had acquired both Fated Circle (Shear Trigger) and Blasting Zone (Flame Saber) even though I only upgraded from the Revolver.

Back