What are you Currently Doing?

Irihi

Welcome to the World
Gil
I didn't see a thread for this, so I decided to make one. Basically just post about what you're currently doing, whether it being just sitting around or if you're multitasking.

Like right now, I'm on FF Forums checking through topics while watching my husband play Resistance 2.

I forgot I was logged in here & took a shower & got some dinner. :ohshit:

Now I'm eating & checking bootleg upload updates & other things in separate tabs.

& I'm updating a blog & editing css & other pointless things. :T

Currently I'm uploading a few videos to YouTube. Stupid thing won't upload in HD for some reason. :hmmm:

Also waiting for Steve to get out of bed so that we can go and get cheap Tuesday pizza and $1 dvd's at the video store.

Starving my butt off I am but apparently he's already eaten so he's not ready to eat yet. v_v

Watching season 2, disc 4 of The Simpsons as I type up notes from my work experience in schools! :) I need to go to the post office in a bit, though, and it's VERY windy and wet outside. :(

Getting washed and cleaning my room, in order to put off sitting down to study for as long as humanly possible. Well that is not exactly correct, I'll most likely only start five minutes later than I intended

I am playing sonic, and chatting on msn and putting off going to bed for as long as possible :sad3:

Contemplating going to make a cup of tea, and then I am going to read a book. Right now I am listening to music.

It's 1am in the morning and I just ate Doritos and had a glass of coke.

Very bad idea. So I'm just waiting for it to settle before I go to bed and brush my teeth. It feels feral going to bed on a stomach full of junk food. >.<

Also just browsing ebay when I really shouldn't be! Spent so much money on there this weekend!

I am currently on FFF (obviously), doing some online shopping (which I am sure will be my downfall someday), and then I am going to do some tidying. FUN TIMES.

Watching green download bars go up (sloooowly), stumbling, periodically drinking tea... Feeling I should be doing more constructive things, and yet reveling in the fact I don't really have to. :sup:

Seeing as how I just woke up a couple of hours ago, the following things I did:

-woke up
-used the shitter to take a ginormous crap
-watched a little bit of Obama's press conference
-watched pretty little liars
-had a bagel with cream cheese
-made hot tea
-took a piss
-came on here

Yup, that's what I have done in the span of 2 hours. :grin:

Ugh just woke up a few minutes ago. It's hard to sleep in most days with Steve still being at work and having to get up early. I don't entirely mind though because I'd rather not waste the day.

Currently I'm just browsing FFF, Facebook and Ebay, though I really should not be on Ebay. >.<

I'm resurrecting thread after thread on here while I wait for my old Zune that I just found in one of my desk drawers to charge :wacky:

Omggggg does this thing have some old music on it. I figured I may as well give it some love since I always use my ITouch :(

I am waiting for the water to heat up before I have my after-work shower, it is going to be so great. I have a new shower gel that claims it is the pinnacle in soap technology, and an industry leader in soft skin

Right now i am watching TV and listening to music and i am also on FF Forums. I am also about to go to outside and hang out with some friends.

Right now?

I'm having my night-night drink. I have a consciously irrational fear that I will die if I do not have a drink before I head to bed. The belief is that all of the moisture in my body will be sucked out of me through my mouth and I'll die as if in a desert.

I'm a bit late heading to bed tonight, but I still cannot do it without my night-night drink. :argor:

Currently just waiting for Steve to come inside and make me dinner.

Also waiting for a load of washing to finish and for the good shows to start coming on T.V I hate that shitty arvo crap they have on all the way up to 7pm. Then the good stuff comes on and I start falling asleep. XD

Wondering which section is which. lol
Haven't been here in ages.

Just sitting at home waiting for the next load of washing to finish.

Also been browsing Taste.com for some yummy recipes and I've been listing a few things up on ebay today too.

Such a boring day today but it beats going to work.

Still have over a week and a half left of holidays too. :ryan:

Waiting for my home phone to charge so I can make an international phone call which will probably cost me $20 for 5 minutes. :hmph:

Back