[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently playing Breath of Fire III & Final Fantasy VII

[Mod Edit: Can you please elaborate a little more on your posts in post count sections. Maybe tell us about the games. One liners in post count sections are regarded as spam and may be deleted next time. Thank you. =)]

Last edited by a moderator:
On the XBox 360 Im playing Alan Wake, only on Episode 2 at mo and tis amazing. Also playing Xenogears for the PS1 :) Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy I got this again, not letting it go!!!

I just as of about an hour or 2 ago finished F.E.A.R project origins

What a load of crap :rage:

I bought it cuz i heard that its really scary and its not even remotley frightening :rage:
I really wasnt impressed with it at all. Its a first person shooter thats supposed to have horror aspects but it fails as a horror game and it fails as a frist person shooter aswell. Cant complain as i picked it up real cheap second hand but i am really dissapointed that it didnt give me a scare, especially after all ive read about it being scary and whatnot.

I'm still playing FFXII. It's annoying, because I really want to finish it but I have too much work, and I've been spending a lot of time online recently.
Next up, I think I'll play FFVIII, it's been a while since I did that.

I'm playing Uncharted 2 again. Finished all story trophies so I'm focussing on the multiplayer mode and try to get those trophies. The matches are really addictive but frustrating sometimes (especially plunder)

FFVIII (PSP) - I randomly picked this up earlier this week, and I've been obsessively played it ever since. Just got Odin, am now going to kill 20 Tonberrys to get Tonberry King...some fun times ahead there. I might bother with the CC Group and Triple Triad sidequests, I might not...replaying characters to get their rare cards is aggravating, especially when the Random rule comes into effect...

Pokemon HeartGold (DS) - Slow, slow progress...just beat Misty, am now going after Blaine. I've all but stopped playing this, really...everyone needs to go up by about 20 levels (Golem needs to go up by 30) so I can beat the Elite 4 and Red with little difficulty. Blargh.

Replaying through RE4
i'm a huge Resident Evil fan and i didn't like the first few times i played though RE4 (yes i have played a game though many number of times that i dont even like all that much ><)
i dont see why people call it one of the best games ever obviously they havn't played Resident evil 2

oh and i got up to the Iron Maden and it still scares the living shit out of me
Re4-iron-maiden.jpg

JUST LOOK AT THIS THING :x3:

Dante's Inferno
10/10

This game is the SHIZ! Too bad I don't own it (borrowed it from someone). I'm currently in the "Lust" circle. Cleopatra's a real bitch (she's kicking my ass). As for my Dante, he's a SAINT (Evil or Good: you choose).

Uncharted 2 and FFXIII.
I'm mostly playing multiplayer on Uncharted as well as slowly playing the single player on crushing. I just finished hard so I don't want to do the whole thing all over again.
I'm level grinding in FFXIII, but I'm not very motivated. It's even worse than FFXII.

Eternal Sonata (PS3) - Oh, my. This game is so much better on the PS3 than it is on the 360! I'm just so much more motivated to play it. Additional dialogue, better controls (at least, I prefer the PS3 controller when it comes to RPGs) and the same fantastic soundtrack and graphics...even the characters are seeming more interesting this time around. Currently I'm on the Chorus Plains, on my way to get Viola. I can't wait to get Crescendo and Serenade ♥

Alan Wake (360) - Every time I play this I'm on the edge of my bed. Its so freakin' tense! Currently on Chapter 3, fleeing police custody...in a foggy wood, with no flashlight and no weapon...I don't like where this is going. Not one bit...

Pokemon HeartGold (DS) - Training everyone to level 80 by mindlessly fighting the Gym Leaders over and over. I got my Gengar up about 20 levels in just over an hour, so it shouldn't take too long...asides Golem, who needs to go up 30 levels. Marvellous.

Final Fantasy VIII (PSP) - Disc three, supposed to be on my way to the Lunar Gateway...spent the last hour playing cards with Odine trying to get the Ward card.
Need to gather up the parts for the Lionheart, so I can start barelling through things again...

I am alternating between 3 games currently.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope -International-(PS3): Despite all of the negative reviews for the game, I am really having a good time with the game. I enjoy it a lot more than SO3 personally, which was only a decent game at best. I am currently about 25 hours in game time but I did a bit of grinding so you can knock a few hours off that and that's where I am storyline wise.

Valkyria Chronicles(PS3): I've also been playing this one quite a bit ever since I managed to finally finish Chapter 7 with no mistakes. It's a good game but I've been stuck on Chapter 7 for the longest time. Either way I am now on Chapter 11 and still really liking the game. I'm glad this game isn't a let down. It is one of the reasons I decided to get a PS3.

Lost Planet 2(Xbox 360): Finished chapter 3 and still enjoying although I haven't played it in a few days.

I finally managed to get my hands on a translation of the Pennant mode of Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2010 and am playing that atm.
And after spending the better part of today playing it, I have to say: it rocks. Great game, great graphics and awesome gameplay, easily the best Baseball sim out there, love it!

I'm currently replaying FFX.

Since i have so much more time on my hands, I decided to replay X. I wanted to replay a Final Fantasy I did ennie minnie minni moe and X was the lucky one XD.

I really enjoy the game. I actually played a lot during the night today after I got home from my dads xD.

I'm currently at Luca: Just beat the Goers.

Currently I'm playing FFVIII, thinking of starting a new one?

Either that or FFIX that little monkey is just asking for it.........but its so slow.

I may also take a stab at FFX again?

Dragon Quest VIII

I'd had my file untouched for ages, granted I was only 7 hours in and could have restarted, but I well couldn't be arsed going through the waterfall cave again, because I die alot :rage: And that's like the first dungeon in the game as well <_<

/shame

I'm currently on my way to Pickham and I'm slightly over levelled for a change, thank you metal slimes and immense good luck for a change

I love this game.

restarted FFVII not long back as well, but I've left my party in uh..... i actually can't remnember >_> I don't think Im that far in anyway

I'm alternating between a lot of games lately, but the two main games I'm focusing on are.

Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4, PS3. It's such an endlessly entertaining game. It's been painstakingly and lovingly made, and it is genuinely a whole load of fun to play. Once they release the online co-op patch, it'll be brilliant.

Baten Kaitos : Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, Gamecube. Ridiculously long title aside, it's one of the best underrated RPG games of all time. It's got amazing graphics for a gamecube game, an interesting story, including a End-Of-FFVII-Disk-1 sized plot twist, and a fascinating battle system. I haven't played the game since 2006, so I'm very excited to be playing it again!

Currently replaying FF7.
Last time, I got to Disk 3 had everyone trained up, bred the chocobos & was ready to complete it. But then my memory card forgot all of my saved data -_-
So now I am determined to finish it once and for all! :P

Currently...

Monster Hunter Tri - I've put over 100 hours into this now...FINALLY got access to the Veteran servers a while ago. Guess its time for the review, although I'm totally not finished playing this yet...still got to get all the pretty armour. A second file might be an idea as well...

Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days - I'm on Chapter 9, and I'm just grinding a bit before I advance...getting to the bottom of an 100-floor Subpoena should do it. I've only really trained half a dozen characters - Adell, Rozalin, Hanako, Yukimaru (zam) and a couple of my own characters: a Red Skull called Genis, a fighter called Zell, and a Cleric called Isis - so I want them to be as high as possible before I carry on. My HL supply is nearly dead again, after I bought Hanako a new weapon that doubled her ATK and HIT, so the grinding serves a second purpose as well. Totally addicted to this...

Pokemon HeartGold (DS) - Dex filling...got my Jirachi the other day. Also got a Weedle the other day. Its going slowly. Very slowly. XD

Eternal Sonata (PS3) - I'm on the pirate ship in Chapter 4...this is going slowly as well. I jumped off the platform before getting the key by accident, and now I've got to work my way back there again. I can't honestly be bothered.

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2) - OK, so sue me! I actually find this game enjoyable. The Dressphere system is awesome, and I don't want to play X again, so I picked this up instead. Currently just tying up loose ends in Chapter 1 before I move on. When I finally start paying attention to the story, I'll probably put this down and pick up XII instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back