Username Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghey member showing up and not handing over the name -__-

I was well known-ish as Klonoa so i'll have that instead then :hmmm:

Let's clarify this: This isn't a theme. :wacky: I only changed your usernames back to the original because I guess it's part of the rule that people can go back to their own original usernames. -__- Otherwise, I wouldn't have done it for a 'theme' considering it's not even time for a theme yet.

You guys. -_-

If you guys've the spare time...

I'm gonna go with "Natalie."

Thank you.

PS: No period... Just the letters. Psh, why am I typing this, you guys already know what I'm trying to say anyways...

Since you haven't actually changed your username in the past, you should be able to do this yourself via User CP. :) Just thought I'd let you know.

Alright there you go. Your next username change will be on June 9.

Okey so if I have understood this correctly.
I can go back to my old username.
Couse I have been soon waiting 3 months to change my name back to my original username "Subeinu" , since you said and I quote:

"I only changed your usernames back to the original because I guess it's part of the rule that people can go back to their own original usernames." ~ Mitsuki

So yes, it would be very appreciated if I could go back to my oldest username.

Username: Subeinu

Alrighty then, wish granted. Your next name change will be on July 11. =]

.Rinoa, pretty please? :sad2: I'd change it myself, as I have the option, but I think it's been locked for me. :hmmm: That said, if it could also be unlocked when I change again.. :andry: Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you in advance.

It's been changed back to Peaches. :) However I can't change it to Manifesto seeing as you're still a Full Member and you'd have to wait for 90 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back