The Perpetual Twilight - Sign up & Discussion

<_<

Ok, feel free to join in Spartan. You can either have your guy following Solstice, Markus and Henrietta already so it's easy to catch up, or bump into Jacel or something. :gasp:

No, it's one element.

You might get skills that swerve into other elements as the story progresses, but it's one element a character.

:gasp:

I'm interested in joining if you'll take a new character. I'm going to read through the RP thread and then post a template if I like where it's going. I'd rather be a character that the storyline needs rather than one it doesn't :P

I was thinking of having my guy captured by the evil characters before he can reach the ruins... Any takers? :monster:

Well, Im officially withdrawing from this RP. Due to several reasons ^^

Sowwy.

Tombs, Damon.

And Fox. No need to apologize. The plan to get your char on side didn't exactly happen... due to unforeseen events -looks at Danny;- But that's the way things go sometimes.

Look forward to RP'ing with you elsewhere, dear. =)

and I'm thinking Krypneam (Did I spell that right o.o) should be the one to capture you personally.

I've been waiting for the moment to have the two "knights" meet and now might be the opportune moment.

I'm game for it... I was also thinking (probably best to direct this to the dark tyrant/general and such tbh) about some form f mind control to come over me at some stage after being captured. (course, with me consenting I get through the godmodding rule :monster:)

Mind Control... That'd be more Rhade's area than the Dark General. I'll talk to Justin next time I know he's around and get him to drop by here so we can work something out fer you.

I've decided the Royal Tomb is going to be the first Shrine. But ONLY for the Prince to gain his next ability. With being the home of his ancestors, we're going to go deep into the Tombs where we'll be tested by them until we come across the oldest who will grant the power to Markus. >_> Or some shit.

So I need to speak to Danny to find out what he wants this next ability to be.

Will edit post with more info just wanted to claim ice..:gasp:

Name: Kasiro Mako
Race: ((You don’t have to be Human or a Winged One. Fantasy is where it’s at ))
Weapon:
Class:
Position:
Element: Ice
Starting Ability: ((Name and description please. Must relate to your element. Other skills do not count towards this, this is purely Elemental Ability))

Physical Description:

Personality:

History:

xDDD Okay. Just let me know when you're done.

I need to get the Oracle created soon as I'm going to need her/him/it. <__>

Back