PC Steam ID Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karu

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Hello! This is a collection of known Steam IDs within the forum.

I found it a touch unusual that perhaps one of these threads didn't exist so I took it upon myself to establish one. I apologise to users of Origin and other online services but it simply appears appropriate to select a more widespread platform such as Steam. I have added this to the general PC section as opposed to online gaming as you can still operate steam without an internet connection.

This thread will follow suit with the SEN ID / Gamertag threads and have links to forum profiles added to the list.

Please post your ID and your screen name in the format shown on the list! This isn't to be mean, it's so people can accurately search for your profile via Steam ID and so I can accurately add it to the list. If you would rather not include your ID for whatever reason, please provide a link to your profile I will then insert in the list. This is demonstrated below:

Steam.png

Forum ID - Steam ID (Screen name)

Karu - adamnexus (AdamProject)
Sir Kenneth - serkenneth (Sir Kenneth)
iSmiff - ismiff (iSmiff)
Mantis - Link to Profile (Mantis)
Hayabusa - FriedRyce (FriedRyce)
AddleBoy - addleboy7 (addleboy7)
Pockets - Link to Profile (Pockets)
Deku Sprout - Link to Profile (greenxyi)
Yu Narukami - Link to Profile (xAaronSx)
Jill Valentine - Liebchenn (?) [Needs Amendment]
Shenorai - shenorai (Shenorai)
Steve-O - stevenoshea (?) [Needs Amendment]

Last edited:
Thank you for being first to add your ID! List updated. I will update the list as soon as I am able after every post including a new ID or an update to an existing ID.

No luck for me but I will contact you to ascertain details~ Thread updated. =3

EDIT: Thread updated again! Put a link to the profile in place of account name. Sorry for the extra hassle and thank you for your co-operation.

Last edited:
stevenoshea, same as everything else gaming wise

Hello, hello~! I apologise for the late update. Real life does sneak up on oneself when it comes to new jobs and results! Regardless, thread updated and I require the following amendments preferably in a URL link to your respective profiles through post or PM! Jill Valentine Steve-O

Thank you very much. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back