SOTW / AOTW Discussion & Results

Guys, when you PM me with your entries, can you please make it very clear that it's your entry? Cause I've got a lot of PMs entitled "SOTW!" this week, so if you can entitle the PM something like "SOTW / AOTW Entries" I'd greatly appreciate it. xD

I always title mine in detail so you lovely mods know what it is I'm PMing you about. XD

I should really start on my entries. XD

Since I've ran into a few little issues today, in regards to when entries are supposed to be sent to me, entries should be submitted before 21:00 GMT on Sunday.

Remember, it's been extended as there was some delay getting the guidelines up last week, as we needed to plan them out and whatnot ^^

Oh wait, I think I cna get the entries in before the closing time and I know I can enter in the next one seeing how I'm on my PC again ^^

SO the theme is a long sig but the size limits are the same or is it the other wat around? Like 200 long and 500 high?

Apparently, thats wat it is. Its a long, skinny thing. 200 across and 500 up

...I think I'll fail miserably with this one...

Yes, yes I did.

I'm making the cutoff point for accepting entries 9pm tomorrow, cause it's gonna take me an age to find all the submitted entries and post them in the thread anyway, nevermind waiting for others to finish. xD

Massive number of entries for both aotw and sotw, imagine we got that every week, itd make things a lot harder and more fun.

The vertical theme seems interesting; I might actually participate in this SOTW ;D

I wonder how long the first post of the voting thread will be o_O

Unless you'll post the entries side by side or something >_>

I just thought they;d post the entries side by side to save up space ._.;;
If there are a lot of entries then....wow that's be a hall of a long post if they did it as they regularly do.
Oh well, I suppose its up to Vikki anyways :gasp:
I already finished and sent mine in so nao, all I do is play the always fun waiting game :3

Is it possile to change an entry??? Because I sent mine, then made an incredibly awesome one, then sent it. But does it count or will they use the old one???

Yea don't worry they take the newest entry that you sent =] I did change my entry a couple of times in the past :gasp:

I'm not entering this SOTW D: because like I'm not in GFX mood, might take a rest. ._.

Back