[Sign-up|Discussion]Epitaph RP

Just to make sure, The beach party is still together as one group right now, right?

Sorry putting up with some of this Survivor stuff is mentally draining. Trying to get a post up.

Hey guys I'm going to have to pull out of this one. I've a bit much on my plate at the moment and have to cut some RPing activity. So I apologize if you all were waiting on me. Good luck and I look forward to seeing this RP finish! ^_^

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to pull out of this. Things starting to pile on me. Not to mention I'm in the planing stages of an original rp that I want to focus on a bit.

Hey guys, not sure if I was holding down the RP or anything, but go ahead without me, for now.

I'm gonna take a little break.

Just DC my character for the moment, I'll have to miss Skeith.

Noblesse Oblige Tipsynaruto Steve-O Kyreaan Chanteru Soulcorruptor

Fyi Skeith isn't dead its just temp. stunned from my little attack he's still quite alive.

Also sorry for the inactive-ness been swamped lately but I'll post a response from Skeith tonight for his counter attack.

@Hayabusa @Chanteru @Soulcorruptor @Noblesse Oblige @Steve-O @Tipsynaruto

Please be sure to read all of this post thank you :D

Announcement

First... To those of you on Hiatus you'll be able to log back in within the next groupings post, Skeith let out a suicide attack which detonated himself and created a massive shockwave that's engulfing players, you're to run towards the door where the shockwave will not reach to. HOWEVER Do not assume the door is open like Kyreaan just posted, the doors are locked and you're unable to leave unless you use the Chaos Gate at the Entrance.

Also if you left temp. for any reason the mention is just a courtesy since you may be coming back soon.

Second... As of this moment @Kyreaan you and your characters are removed from the RP, this was the last chance to not break the rules of the RP. Because of your last post as follows.

Kyreaan said:
Rieko watched as the others fought Skeith and said, "I was right. We broke through its shell." Coco looked at the area and said, "All those who fell honorably died." Rieko and Coco looked up at the red light above Skeith. They looked at each other and ran around Skeith to get to the doors when the source of the light exploded. Then, they went into the next room and teleported out of the area. They found themselves back in town by the Gate. Rieko started walking towards the Quest Shop followed by Coco. They finished the quest by returning to the Quest Shop and receiving their reward. They found new items in their inventory. Rieko and Coco received a Pha Repth Expansion Gemstone, Scathe Expansion Gemstone, and 200 SS.

Coco said, "I'm sure we'll hear something if anything odd happened. What now?" Rieko replied, "We should register for The Black Wolf quest to kill time." Coco said, "We need to become stronger if we're going to do something like the last event again. What do we do in The Black Wolf quest?" Rieko registered the two of them for the quest and said, "It's a race. You can win a new custom skill." The details of the quest showed that one person of the registered party gets to race the Black Wolf lucky animal. It gave him Concealed Her Yin Beast as the area words. Then, they ran towards the Gate.

First lets break down some things as to why I'm removing you, first and foremost I am not doing this for any personal reason, I'm quite strict with my rules in my RP's if something breaks the rules this much I'm afraid I have to remove a player.

Reason 1 - You cannot leave the boss room until the doors open (which I control atm Skeith like all the gods will have a bonus such as clues or items that you gain after you defeat them), not only that but you didn't leave via the Chaos Gate you just magically teleported as soon as you hit "The Other Room"

Reason 2 - Again Making up your own little things, There is no Black Wolf Quest by making up a quest your bypassing the system I put in place for quests.

Reason 3 - Your post felt very sloppy and rushed.

For these Reasons I have decided to Remove you from the RP, but I do thank you for participating with us.

To All Players Please disregard Kyreaans last post, your only to escape the blast wave for now by heading for the door after which I will do the last event before we can all return to the calm city.​

Thirdly I will be adding New Items, Quests, Story Arc Details, and more to the Information Log, this will take me a bit of time but I will prioritize adding new quests so you all have things to do whilst I work on the next Arc to the Storyline, Thank you very much for sticking with this ^_^.

1. I wasn't trying to break any of the rules.
  2. The Black Wolf quest was mentioned before. You never said anything. You already gave me approval for Coco's Grace as a custom skill that my characters didn't know about yet. I thought it was obvious how it was going to be roleplayed, and the characters can earn what you already approved. You also quoted the character post. You could've asked for the details of The Black Wolf quest. I would've sent the entire post to you. You basically closed it off for people to write a side story or downtime for their characters.
  3. They could've teleported after entering the previous room because of the location of the Chaos Gate.
  4. I didn't read the doors would need to be opened after the boss fight or that players need to wait for the doors to be opened. It's a boss battle. Your character (a GM in game) ran for the doors. You write with the worst grammar out of everyone I've ever seen write a RP.
  5. You could've sent a PM to ask for an edit and explanation.
  6. I was also going fast forwards for my characters since everyone writes what their characters will do in that time frame.
  7. You didn't put enough time and effort with your creative writing.

Last edited:
  1. I wasn't trying to break any of the rules.
  2. The Black Wolf quest was mentioned before. You never said anything. You already gave me approval for Coco's Grace as a custom skill that my characters didn't know about yet. I thought it was obvious how it was going to be roleplayed, and the characters can earn what you already approved. You also quoted the character post. You could've asked for the details of The Black Wolf quest. I would've sent the entire post to you. You basically closed it off for people to write a side story or downtime for their characters.
  3. They could've teleported after entering the previous room because of the location of the Chaos Gate.
  4. I didn't read the doors would need to be opened after the boss fight or that players need to wait for the doors to be opened. It's a boss battle. Your character (a GM in game) ran for the doors. You write with the worst grammar out of everyone I've ever seen write a RP.
  5. You could've sent a PM to ask for an edit and explanation.
  6. I was also going fast forward for my characters since everyone writes what their characters will do in that time frame.
  7. You didn't put enough time and effort with your creative writing.

1. I did ok the "skill" not the quest, Only reason I didn't even notice the quest was I was in too many RP's at the time so I'll give you that one, I was more focused on my characters group rather than the others which was a stupid mistake on my part.

2. Even if they went into the previous room, you didn't go into detail as to how they just teleported, all you had to do was make sure they reached the chaos gate.

3. First off, You didn't read the last line of my post, "Kuro turned around and began running towards the doors, chances are the shockwave wouldn't engulf the whole room.", Not once did I say the door was open, my character assumed the "Range" of the attack would not reach the doors which in most MMO's is the case.

Second, My grammar isn't the case here, I know my grammar is shit I don't need you telling me that, Just now you broke the Respect other RP'ers Rule for that little statement.

4. True, I gave you a pass the last time there was incident in the RP Between you and Soul, I've cracked down from my old RPs this was the final strike, so no PM warning and request for a change.

That's all I'm going to say on this matter, I have made my decision and I'm sticking with it.

What I found disrespectful was a RP leader who didn't read my posts. I mentioned your grammar because you're sometimes hard to read. The rule on respecting other players wasn't broken when I was pointing that out. I was the one who reported Soulcorruptor and how you handled the situation on an earlier post. That wasn't on me. It was handled by the staff. Good luck with the rest of the RP.

Moving on, Thanks for posting Tipsynaruto just remember to stop at the doors ;D and I will be working on new quests and whatnot on the weekend when I have more time on my hands ^_^ everyone will have new quests for new items and soulstones so be ready :D

Real World Name: Rose Ardent
Player Character Name: Yamato
Class: Breaker
Appearance:
1781177-9QML1OA.png

Hair: Yamato has thigh length hair kept tied in a ponytail, it is blonde in colour and the front is kept at neck length on the sides and the fringe at eye length.
Eye Colour: Light Blue
Complexion: Light and flawless skin, smooth to the touch
Height: She stands at 185cm
Build: Yamato is well built for a warrior, despite her smooth skin she has subtle levels of muscle showing her preference to agility over raw power. For her size she has developed well in line with this, having a chest, butt and legs to be proud of, often to the desire of anyone around her, man and woman alike.
Outfit: Despite her armour, she rarely wears it unless preparing for battle, for any other time she has the armour taken off, leaving her in the outfit left afterwards.

Skills:

Glyph Lunge: Generates a frontal barrier in front of her and lunges forward, protecting herself from frontal assault and magic, can be used across long range and the air.

Crescent Cleave: Rushes forward at high speed while spinning with her polearm outstretched, finishing with a large slash directly against an enemy, if dodged this is unleashed as a slash wave.

Guard Aura: Creates an arena wide defensive barrier for all allies, minimising all damage.

Rear Guard: Redirects all damage inflicted on allies towards herself, this effect lasts till the combined damage is sufficient to knock her out, this can be used in conjunction with Guard Aura.

Last Stand: When she is on her own or all her allies are defeated her attack power and speed are augmented to almost triple strength - Passive

Weapon Choice: Polearm
Weapon Appearance: See above

Personality: Yamato is a rather relaxed and refined woman, for an MMO character she rarely engages in battle unless necessary or to defend someone close to her, the one thing that can provoke her to engage in combat is the opponent assaulting someone's dignity or otherwise bullying though even in this instance she retains her composure. Taking a liking to more simple activities such as conversation or less violent actions she often gives off the impression of not being a skilled fighter. Outside of combat she has a liking to making and drinking tea with friends and prefers to avoid wearing armour unless needed, in combat she prefers to prioritise defending others and taking them to safety before attacking herself, maintaining dignity as she does so and in keeping with her pride, doesn't resort to any tricks beyond her own combat ability.

As well as being composed at all times, she tends to think of events from a technical perspective, especially so within MMO terms, treating everything aside from people as machinery in some form, this however doesn't make her cold as much as literal, prioritising the care of players over NPCs for example. Among friendly company she has a habit of becoming attached to those she parties with, including being likely to develop a sisterly instinct and motherly with those significantly younger than her which make her protective tendencies greater, preferring not to endanger those younger.

Reason for Joining "The World": Not being a gamer in the real world, she was talked into it through a family friend called Ryoga Saito. Lacking the enthusiasm she put it aside for a while though eventually connected herself into the game. After creating her character she took a long walk around to get her bearings, being unfamiliar with the functions within the game she eventually found herself lost in the first town area. Unsure of what to do she followed some NPCs around till she reached a building with a noticeboard outside “quests huh? Sounds like fun!” heading inside she found the place fairly populated so she waited by the wall for it to clear out.
Characters Theme:
Current Soul Stones: 0

Last edited:
Back